How will SNL ever recover?

How will SNL ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-injunctions_in_English_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hard it can it be to stay on your containment board.
At least there you don't have to cry about SJWs when you happen to encounter a fa/tv/irgin who isn't all over Trump's cock.

They still cry about it

>shill
>thank you for correcting the record
>2 cents

etc

How will Trump recover from settling the Trump U lawsuit, you mean?

>SNL
>ever recover
It's been more than a decade since this could have even been possible, and they fucked up back then.

He has billions of dollars. It's like a light parking ticket for him.

Tbh can't wait for Trump to open of the libel laws in this country so the mainstream media won't be able to propagandize liberal shit anymore.

>b-b-but trump u!

back to facebook, kiddo

you guys are such sore losers

>He claims to have billions of dollars
ftfy

By distracting people with stupid bullshit about broadway not liking a homophobe.

Pretty comfortably.

the majority of the country didn't vote for trump, you need a thicker skin, you're going to be triggered by dissenting opinions for a while

He is right and you people know it. SNL is trite, sucked dry college kids tier libshit cancer.
I was really looking forward to see Dave Chappelle again, fucking nigger just bitched and moaned and played in the shittiest skids I've seen in the past 10 years.

How would libel laws prevent SNL from making parodies?

>liberals rioting, signing petitions, literally crying on network television
>"you need a thicker skin"

loving every laugh.

Exactly. This fag gets it.

Don't you have "cry-in" to attend?

>all these redditor cucks in this thread assblasted
HAHAHAHA make Sup Forums great again

This user is on that picture. That's literally what they look like.

Are you referring to Mike "fart mashers get arc-flash hazards" Pence?

>SJWS ARE EVIL AND ALWAYS TRIGGERED WITH THEIR TWEETS
>Gets triggered by everything and subtweets about it

I can play that game too

Talk about the ultimate creeper.

Yes they did considering Democrats always commit massive voter fraud with dead people voting.

>going this hard to cover up a bald spot

ffs

source on Trump's income and assets?

So I see you've been reading Drudge

mad librul cummin through.

This. Propaganda will finally be over.

Go fuck yourself you fucking nigger. Stop being so fucking triggered and go back to your fucking safe space.

I can't wait to see your fucking tears flow when Trump gets a 2nd term.

>Guys I support freedom of speech and the right to the press.
>THE PRESS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PRINT FACTS UGH THIS IS AGAINST FREE SPEECH
>ETHICS GUYS IT'S ABOUT ETHICS

120million people didnt vote. How would you know what the majority of the country wanted?

Ooh someone's triggered. Do you need a coloring book? Maybe some bubbles. I have some bubbles you can borrow.

The majority of the country didn't vote.

This. Trump may be one of the smartest people that I have ever seen in my entire life. He is truly fit to be a true, American president.

>he has billions of dollars
>still believing this

Nah you just never had a father. You're so infatuated with him that you delude yourself to say things like that.

What a thin skinned faggot. I don't think he'll be a terrible president but he's so fucking sensitive, he's like a teenage girl.

There are no libel laws for him to "open up". Fact checked and verified.

So like a liberal.

I don't remember any American politician, liberal or not, who twits angrily about being the butt of SNL sketches.

>Someone's thin skinned.
>NO YOU'RE THIN SKINNED LEAVE MY TRUMPY ALONE HE'S THE BEST OMG I HOPE YOU GET SUED AND LOS A M,ILLION DOLLARS WKSUEVYGFKWSUERW

Then it's about time the US had some. Ever heard of a super injunction? You will have, soon enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-injunctions_in_English_law

>implying the media doesn't get btfo for being liars every other day in this country
>implying MSM mainstays like CNN and MSNBC aren't hemorrhaging viewership
nigga media is evolving, and the paradigm shift is making people use their actual evolution granted brains, and the viewership counts suggests they think most tv news is spin-which it is

you sound triggered

>two weeks later and the salt production is still at all-time highs

>trump u is a non issue! it's just fake facebook bait
>believes in the emails bullshit

i imagine trump posting on Sup Forums
>fuck you and your mother. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. you probably don't have millions of dollars in the bank like I do. you're pathetic. I should have you killed.

I don't remember Trump ever being under FBI investigation over Trump University unlike Hillary over her email fuckery.

>can't wait for Trump to open of the libel laws in this country

lmfao you fucking sheep stop listening to Donald "My IQ Is Room Temperature In Celsius" Trump, you cant "open" any "libel laws" holy fuck youre all retarded sheep

HELL YEAH! I can't wait for Trump to call me up and give me a job that he brought from China so I can feed my 7 kids! This is an important step!

>yfw the US actually has Super-Injunction^2 that prohibits admitting that the law even exists

Is there a graph of snl ratings over time? Bet it's a downward spiral

Apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget about twitting about the lack of LITERAL "safe spaces" on public places
seagal-tier manbabby right there

>SNL
>relevant

This isn't the 90s.

>implying that news should be about ratings and viewership and not about the truth
>IT'S ABOUT ETHICS GUYS ETHICS

>liberals are such thin skinned cucks!
>a bunch of theater fags are being meanies to me! im triggered! apologize!