Well that was a waste of 90 minutes

Well that was a waste of 90 minutes...

And you wasted a few more by making this post, huh, really makes you think.

really made me think

I really liked the movie. Left feeling somewhat satisfied but 2 days later I watched It Follows and holy fuck does The Witch looks better now.
It's not that it's BAD but It Follows (for me) highlighted a couple things The Witch had and improved it in my eyes.

The Witch 8/10
It Follows 7/10

forgot to say I enjoy horror movies but I don't usually consume them that much. wasn't scared by any of them but The Witch did made me "itchy".

That's what your father said when he first saw you

what didn't you like? just curious usually if you "hated everything" it's not something work talk about.

even if I didn't like it that much I really enjoyed the production in general, great music, good visual feel, natural light. the acting was something I really enjoyed, the father's voice is incredible. it seemed like a challenging and particular vision that got to be made with almost no compromises and that shit's cool.

Hurr durr it wasnt even scary hurr durr. Can you even sit still for 90 minutes without checking your phone?

Yes it was

movie was pretty good until that supernatural shit in the barn.

Nothing supernatural happens in the movie

2/10

I thought it was great for a horror movie

For me it failed to build tention but kinda felt like the director thought he was. So many missed chances to build a wierd tale kind of vibe but just totally fucks it at every turn. It runs hot then totally cold for fucking no reason. The ending was trash.

movie was pretty shit till the credits if you felt tension over the dijointed scense your probably on riddlen

what do i have to give the devil to have thomasin sit on my face?

Nothing supernatural happens in the movie, medieval Europe and colonial America has historical data showing that witches are real.

this desu

Well that was a waste of 90 years...

Is there any other buttockskino to check out?