Civil War: A+
Deadpool: A+
Hell or High Water: B+

Wtfm8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes fucking terrible m8

He reminds me too much of a dude I know.
"Cinephile" with absolute shit taste and not an ounce of shame about it.

Hell Or Highwater wasn't as cringe inducing as a capeshit film but it was about as bland and uninspired.

Starred Up wasn't very good either. I don't understand why these films got acclaimed for being the most standard shit.

His shit taste is probably the least of his problems.

Dude's a complete lunatic.

Just another capeshit fag who considers himself a cinephile

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>Hell Or Highwater wasn't as cringe inducing as a capeshit film but it was about as bland and uninspired.
delet this

Nah, he's just really thin-skinned. It was quite sad seeing that he made a 25-minute video explaining how his BvS scene rewrite only took him 20 minutes to write and he didn't mean it to be serious anyway plus everyone should stop "harassing" him because he's getting super duper upset and has the moral high ground.

There are stories of him being way more than just thin skinned.

His old videos are pure autism

He also made a 20 minute video when RLM offhandedly called him a prick alongside 3 other youtube ""critics""

He's a manchild with shit taste, what's new?

>He also made a 20 minute video when RLM offhandedly called him a prick alongside 3 other youtube ""critics""

That was the best though. Say what you want about Chris, I can't see someone like Jeremy Jahns actually messaging Jay Bauman and asking him if he really thought he was a prick.

The fact that Chris did that, got a reply from Jay and then went on Facebook to tell his fans about it makes me see him in a whole new light.

type 'movie review' into Youtube's search. the first result is literally a link to Stuckmann's channel
he's the best and you're all jelly of his success

yeah ok Chris, go kill some cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

Nu male cuck.

>e-celeb drama over faggots who watch movies and give them ratings

>all these stuckmann apologists in the comments

It's only natural for nu males to stick together.

jesus christ, it was like a 5 second sight gag wasn't it?

>that video wher where cries because RLM made a joke at his expense

And people listen to the oinions of a guy like that?

Correct, and he felt the need to whine about it. What a retard.

There's drama in literally every circle of human society.

This fucking guy. I just can't comprehend these people. He says he's a "big fan" of RLM, but he doesn't seem to understand their sense of humor at all. It's like it's completely beyond his comprehension. I'm pretty sure he's autistic.

Wow, I've heard of Black Lives Matter, I've heard of Blue Lives Matter, but Red Lives Matter? This is ridiculous.

From what I remember, it started when Chris removed RLM from his favorite channels list after he had them on there for a long time. I like to think he thought no one would notice, but then people bugged him about it and he explained in the video.

Imagine if he the response he would do if he was the director of lights out when jay said it was boring

He's a passive aggressive retard that can't take any criticism towards him, and hides behind his retarded fans who think that he is a competent critic.

I read that in Mike's voice, and it was hillarious. Thanks for the laughs, lad.

the kind of guy that can only get a woman in some jewish cult where she can't show her hair

>"We still good, right?", Stuckmann asked while crying himself to sleep

Yes, he quickly removed them from favorite channels, because he got ass blasted.

How can one man embarrass himself this much?

Because he couldn't take a mere joke.

Don't cry Chris... it'll work out.

Regards,
-Mike and Jay.

apparently he is a really big asshole, anyone else read that blog post from Fury Of The Film Fan about when Cuckmann visited him?

also does stuckmann have a foot fetish i could have sworn he had a video where it focused on his wife's feet for like 30 straight seconds

He also steals memes from Sup Forums, like the SS one.

i highly doubt Chris has ever even been here, he seems like the guy who always talks shit about the site because of reputation and always says that "it's such a disgusting site full of sub-humans dont go there" and then defends reddit

basically he's the movie reviewer version of the "it's a meme you dip" kid

And I doubt he hasn't been here a few times. He used "What are we, some kind of Suicide Squad?" joke in his video and I think he stole some more, though I'm not that sure.

He does seem like your average redditard.

That Suicide Squad comment is a line from the movie, ya dip.

isn't that SS meme kinda universally known? People I know who would never even know Sup Forums existed use it

Can't stump the stuck.

I know, but it was also memed a lot on Sup Forums and spawned similar ones, like "This truly is the Dawn Of Justice" posting.

It started here, first.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the Suicide Squad comment is a Sup Forums reference.

post more cuckmann memes

>It started here, first.
O it started in the trailer for the movie. You definitely spend too much time on Sup Forums if you think everything revolves around this place.

do you not know the popular culture of the internet?

It's possible that he visited this place that memed "LE ZODD'S SNAPPED NECK XDDDD" a lot, and he stole the SS one.

I don't think everything's revolving around Sup Forums, but it's possible that Stuckmann came here, has seen the meme and decided to use it in his video. Thoguh it's also possible that he has seen it on reddit or some place alike.

*laughs*