They do know they're not actually in Star Wars? they're in a spinoff

They do know they're not actually in Star Wars? they're in a spinoff

there's absolutely no hype for this piece of trash

youtube.com/watch?v=u5sdztM-p98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=didWcAdo1Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do people desperately cling to this franchise?

because it's literally the biggest franchise ever invented that revolutionized special effects and how movies were made

it also has a lot of personal meaning to a lot of people, the idea of the Force has a pretty universal appeal

Let's not forget that the writer of this piece of trash is an anti-white racist.

Yep, just like how Star Wars TFA was gonna be a massive bomb because of the strong female protagonist and the jew race mixing agenda right guys?

Oh wait, it was a near unanimous cultural and critical success and the third most successful film in history...

Then why not make a good movie if it means that much to them? These people have no real attachment to the franchise its all about milking this cow for all she is worth.

Explain how that tweet contains anti-white racism.

we all knew it was going to make money, we did however say it was going to be bad and it was

Last five days there was at least 3 threads a day how there is no hype for this film.

Alright, Sup Forums, I think it's time to apologize

It wasn't but you already made up your mind before yous aw it

>literally zero white men on the good side
What did (((((((((((((they))))))))))))))) mean by this?

It's in the context it was posted.
It was posted right after the elections implying that a candidate voted by majority of whites was racist and promoted white supremacy.
He even used the safety pin symbol used in the recent riots.

He's a racist scum, he probably used the movie to promote his ideas.

literally see a mustached xwing pilot literally in the literal video

Nah it was pretty bad and no, it doesn't have anything to do with Sup Forums shit. It was another shallow and uninspired Disney film

why (((((((((((((they))))))))))))))) hate white men so much? they wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for said white supremacist cis white men

I go to the movies to see clean, beautiful people

not minorities covered in piss and shit and grime

this is visually unpleasant.

>it also has a lot of personal meaning to a lot of people
lol

Oh so you're just a delusional Sup Forumstard. Ok.

WTF I did not vote Trump to watch Shitskin Wars

Death Wall when?

I can't wait for Rouge One to BTFO Drumpf.

I bet when he watches it he'll quit and Hillary will be President.

but I'm 1000x more hyped for this than for ep7

>five days there was at least 3 threads a day
That's like 100 people user

Go to sleep Gareth Edwards, you don't fool anyone.

>race mixing agenda
What.

Reddit doesn't understand tv

You lost, SJW, deal with it.

>bunch of minorities and women fuck it up as usual so white men have to go and do the job for them
All according to history

the force awakens killed star wars for me. no young handsome guy just an ugly guy pretending to be a girl.

If it wasn't for the minorities and woman, the Rebellion wouldn't have known about the hole in the Death Star that led to it's destruction. The Rebellion leaders would have been killed and any resistance against the Empire would have been stopped. Bail wouldn't have called on Obi-wan to help, forcing Luke of Tatooine and joining the fray.

the best star wars things is where Lucas oversees the project with the screenplay and the overall plot. but all the hands on stuff like directing, writing and set design are done by completely different people. Lucas is a genius but he doesn't know how to identify which of his ideas are good and which are compeltely retarded

>implying that would have been a bad thing

the rebels won and 30 years later the galaxy is still in turmoil. 30. FUCKING. YEARS.

>there's absolutely no hype for this piece of trash
Well after TFA, I would hope not.

sorry

Man, you guys are really insecure

The Allies won and 30 years later we were in the middle of a horrible Cold War with a ton of destabilizing proxy wars playing out across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Most of which's outcomes are still fucking things up today, 30 more years later. What's your point?

>this is literally the new canon
>Han Luke and Leia just appropriated the easiest part of the mission from a group of oppressed minorities led by a powerful woman

Im feel cheated, the rebellion was a lie we fuck the galaxy very bad.

Sheev did nothing wrong

do you even know how big a galaxy is?

Hitler was right

sorry, we fucked up george. please take your franchise back and deem these new dung piles non-canon.

There is no hype because the Star Wars """fans""" that every normie claims to be only care about the ones with the "Episode" in the title. That's why none of them care about any comics/books, TCW, or Rebels.

People kept talking shit about Lucas and sucking Kasdan's cock because of muh Empire, and now we have this shit.

Episode 7 wasn't terrible, is was just bland and took absolutely no risks.

It was terrible for me. Episodes 1&2 were mediocre but episode 3 left me with goosebumps and sent chills down my spine with it's ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=didWcAdo1Jw

EP 7 had as much effect on me as your typical MCU movie.

have you ever considered that you're just a giant faggot that has become incapable of enjoying themselves

Am I the only one annoyed by the lack of aliens among the main cast? Alien lives matter too you know.

i hope there's no hype. i went to see TFA THREE WEEKS after it came out and the fucking IMAX was still sold out. I got a ticket but the line was awkward as fuck especially since I had no one to talk to.

>Episodes 1&2 were mediocre but episode 3 left me with goosebumps and sent chills down my spine with it's ending.

It'll get reviewed into high heaven, no matter how good the movie will actually be.
It'll do fine.

>doesn't like episode 7
>he must be a depressed robot

Is this the new episode 7 will bomb prediction? Or are you guys still waiting on a Marvel flop?

Am I the only one who thought that was biggs when the preview first hit? Much disappoint

I don't think they even know what "white supremacy" is let alone anything about Star Wars' plot.
The Empire's main goal was not wiping out alien life, it was about bringing order to the universe.

Still more hype than Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Get fucked Warner Bros shill.

He'll be a background character because was on Yavin for the DS battle, and this happens just before that.

But the Empire IS a xenophobic human organization. Now the white part is questionable.

>Good ol' just shut your brain off

Come on now, user, it's almost the new current year.

I'm much more excited for this than VIII

I imagine its going to get mixed reviews but of course take off at the BO.

The movie will be mediocre at best probably, I'm not too confident in the creative talent behind the project nor really the premise. I don't know why they think another thinly veiled prequel is a good idea.

I don't know why they think the stealing of Death Star plans would make for an interesting full length film story.

If you wanna do a spinoff in the Star Wars franchise. Fine. But expand the Universe that you are now newly establishing instead of going back on old treads. Make a story set between ROTJ and TFA, or make a story set at the same time as TFA but with a different perspective. There's enough up for debate material in TFA to base a film off of. But the "how" to the Death Star plans being stolen is never a plot point I really questioned.

Hey, it's a movie with a message.

>xenophobic human organization
That's the rebels, apparently.

Darth Vader. You can't sell a movie just on Artoo nostalgia

Only nerds care about that stuff.

Star Wars isn't for nerds.

It'll still be better than that nostalgia pandering trash TFA