Why are niggers so violent?

Why are niggers so violent?

Will based Donald Trump save America from these savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers are violent because it's in their gorilla genes. They can't help it.

>This thread again

Why are you so angry, cats? Or is this 'nigger' stuff just a desperate cry for attention?

>browsing this board so much

>that kid just sitting there

Dave Chapelle said he will give Trump a chance, and that all he asks is that Trump give Black people a chance, too. Sounds reasonable to me.

Because they're niggers and only a few generations back, whilst we in the civilised world were enjoying the fruits of being superior, their ancestors were still scrabbling around in the African dust for food and sucking moisture from a cow's arse.

the robbery was an inside job

really makes you think

Whatever gave Dave, or blacks, the impression he was never going to give blacks "a chance"?

I don't get it.

>no one helps
>they all just slowly crowd around
>nig guy starts dancing
why are black people such memes

As soon as that hairgrab began she should have drove her ass towards the fence and headbutt the fuck out of harambe's pussy

why can't women fite?

he used his shirt to open the door and backed out with his shirt, but used his bare hands for the drawer. what the fuck?

while holding the fucking kid lol

>starts dancing

This one makes me the most angry. The other ones were robberies where something was to be gained, but this is out of nowhere. Reminds of back in middle/highschool where the monkeys threw a tantrum over nothing.

OP IS A FAGGOT

ROLL FOR BROWN WAIFU OF CHOICE

rlling

They're subhuman and it's always in them to chimp out

she is unironically throwing "punches" like an ape

>This one makes me the most angry.
Once you grow up a bit you'll smile at animals destroying Staceys.

>kid was sitting there in same position before the guy came in and stays like that the whole time

What's the context? He just breaks into someone's house to beat somebody's ass?

He goes up stairs so I'm going to assume he stole small shit like jewelry and money.

Is this your new way alternative to blacked posting?

Lmao post more white people getting fucking recked, such a pathetic little dick race

Did you see his DoJ appointment? That chance went up in smoke.

Who fucking believes this propaganda shit? They never "crawled around the dust" and THEY were superior as the Egyptian culture and race came from Africa in the first place, when "white people" were the ones sucking from cows aresholes for moisture. Learn some fucking actual history, the GLOBAL, ACCURATE history of the world, not the misrepresented, "white culture, western world" version of it.

I bet you think the guy that wrote Amazing Grace single handedly stopped slavery too.

I'm white English and teach this shit for a living you fucking pleb.

>that casual yawn pretending nothing was wrong while walking past violent apes

I'll admit, I keked.

>THEY were superior as the Egyptian culture

WE WUZ KINGZ

You're teaching false history.

WE

holy fuck that's the second time I've seen a nig just start dancing while watching a fight

sup reddit

check this, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

this guy has balls of steel. great channel

why are black people so funny?

Probably because many of them have to share a country with the apes in these videos. Anger seems like a reasonable response

>the Sup Forums child molester is back spamming black on white crimes webms again

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching too much Naruto

>I'm white English and teach this shit for a living you fucking pleb.

How many students laugh at you for being a shitheel every day?

WEWUZZLES back at it

>Hands in pockets whilst passing 'youths'

Got what he deserved.

He's a white male so he enjoyed watching.

No, you're believing false history because it makes you feel better.

When you make up 13% of the national population and 37% of prison population. SOmething is wrong

>Why are niggers so violent?
They are tropical humans, they didnt evolve the impulse regulation that we have that is why they are constantly violent because this is their natural behavior, expecting blacks to sit down and think things through is just alien to their DNA.

> outspoken nigger minority thinks he's in the majority

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BIG LIPPED COON BIG LIPPED COON BIG LIPPED COON

> these clones comming from the door

What actually happened there?

Literally GTA

Nigger jousting

Got the one where he explodes at the end? O usually go to /gif/ for ylyl threads but this has some gold.

>Sup Forums tries to incite a race war

The fuck has this got to do with TV and/or movies?

what the fuck

Some races are inferior

When'd tumblr arrive lads?

kys

did the whites go to prison or what?