Who /loveschristmas/ here?

Who /loveschristmas/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2709692/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First day of snow, hell of a storm. I'm hungover and trying to find something to bunker down and get cozy to watch

Only jews hate christmas

Who /hatesitbecauselonely/ here?

I really don't like hearing Christmas music nonstop in stores and restaurants but other than that it's super snug.

Yeah man. Can't wait to get home to some fucking snow, julesylte, ribbe, glogg, rakfisk, lefse, homebrewed beer and aquavit.

winter is literally /comfiestseason/ but christmas and new years eve is shit because of other peoples happiness and ones own loneliness

The loneliness helps make it feel more comfy though. Atmosphere is fucking great, makes me feel like a noir detective or some shit.

I don't have any family

>Atmosphere is fucking great, makes me feel like a noir detective
manchild

Yep. I wish it were like in the movies.

Yes and?

lol

one can only stand back in silent bafflement at how people can obstinately say they love cold, wet, unpleasant weather

literally 'OH YEAH? WELL ACTUALLY I *LIKE* HAVING FORKS JABBED INTO MY EYES ha ha eyeguts and blood and brain matter oozing out of my skull is comfy who else /eyeforks/ here' shit

born and raised in Florida, always liked the cooler weather (20s-50s)

anything lower than that is unbearable though, yeah

Better than walking around having constant swamp-ass.

Yeah, snowfall is pretty for an afternoon or overnight but then it's weeks of slush, puddles, dangerous roads.

yes the remainder of the winter is really comfy when you're alone. i imagine my self as a noir detective as well

they all seem so happy and it bothers me
but yes

It'll be about 8 years since my last gift other than from myself
I still like the music and imagery and all that stuff though

Me!
>cloudy and cold outside
>fire in the living room
>sitting on the couch with my laptop and coffee
>not a care in the world

What's your name and address? I'll send you a gift.

Me, life might not be going ideal for me right now but I'm not going to let it ruin Jesus's birthday for me. Bout to buy a santa hat actually.

My must see's for this year:

>its a wonderful life
>joyeux noel
>Jingle all the way
>that Bing Crosby/Fred Astaire movie
>Krampus
>Charlie Brown Christmas
>this religious Christmas movie that came out last year with Patrick Stewart and Jon Heder

What do we to elaborate

Who else /rationalxmas/?

I like to break into peoples' houses, remove their decorations, and leave a handy note explaining how Christmas trees have no religious significance, along with handy citations and suggested further reading material

Literally doing God's work

God doesn't exist, you dull-brained moron.

wow what a fagit

run while u can nigger lover

My favorite time of the year, I still fucking love christmas as a grown man
Fuck everything after christmas up until like march though, worst time of the year imo

SHADARP MARV!

t. the gringe

>they all seem so happy and it bothers me
Ha ha! You have fallen into my trap. You claim to 'love Christmas' - also known as the Season of Goodwill - and yet here you are being spiteful about the happiness of people you haven't even met, all the while assuming you are safely protected by your Anonymity and your computer monitor (or, God forbid, your phone or tablet device).

I put it to you, therefore, that you in fact do not 'love Christmas'. I eagerly await your rebuttal, albeit without great hope.

>Taking an obviously humorous reply and using it to mention that you're an atheist
Kill yourself, autist.

It is my solemn duty to kick mall Santas in the shins, and explain to the cowering sniveling crotchfuckspawns that Santa Claus was invented by the Coca-Cola company to make their parents spend money on shit. Fucking idiots

u fucking rekt him, my man.

You fucking know it my man.

gosh darn dirty troll

it's the most comfy time of the year.............

only neets and manchildren think winter/fall is 'comfy'

Already watched Grinch this year, wtf i watch now?

imdb.com/title/tt2709692/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5

Wait for the new one.

>cold
>ice
>snow
>rain
literally none of these affect people who can safely swaddle themselves in stale blankets and warm themselves in their monitor's glow, screaming at people they don't like for sixteen hours a day on Sup Forums

can't wait

hope it snows here in my moderate climate shithole

classic grinchanon

It isn't spite as much as envy. I wish I could laugh with them.

Who /watchesDieHardeveryyear/ here?

Cuck please.

first day of snow today, rooftops are nicely covered

drinking eggnog and watching christmas movies like die hard, home alone, and santa clause

>gays searching for straight guys
what gives?

Damn that town looks comfy, the houses need Christmas lights though

>2nd place is straight guys
Thanks obama.

I think it's the same as straight guys wanting to turn lesbians.

yeah it looks nice when the houses are lit up, sadly not many put them on their trees as this is one of the oldest neighbhorhoods in the city so the trees are probably too big to even bother

the grayish building in the background on the left puts a big lit up tree on the rooftop every year, makes for a very festive backdrop

no christmas carol with scrooge?

Is this why they're so evil and want to destroy the world for everyone else? Because they've never gotten a Christmas present?

Give me your address I'll give you a gift you will never forget!