What was his name again Sup Forums?

What was his name again Sup Forums?

RIP in pieces hefe

what movie?

le funny nickname is a terrible meme, and I hope you devote your energy to meming better in the future.

dead mexican

The Weeknd

the wall jumper

Pedro.

Also Ash's Ruse Cruise was entertaining.

Wasted and wounded

RIP little pablo

>ynw have a Mexican side-kick

;_;

Pablo the mexican

F

>Don't worry buddy. We'll patch you right up. Remember that time I repaired the Delta in between episodes. You'll be good as new.
>Or remember when I built myself a robo-hand with nothing but scrap metal from mideval times? How bout' that bud? Do you wanna be the 6 Million Dollar Mexican?

RIP

Chances of him reviving? Everything about the damage he took this season was looking like he'd die during the sealing process anyway. Is sliced in half just a closing the case?

I still don't understand Ash's plan. When did he shove it down Baal's throat? Or did he just have it on him? Also if Baal can make all of that shit happen in his head, how did he not know Ash was faking about wanting to destroy the book?

I enjoy the show it's pretty entertaining but i don't know what to think about the writing.

he's Pedro the mexican

One hundred percent chance that Ash is going to do something stupid to bring Pablo back.

So how did he die?

the mexican messiah

He basically became the book so he recited a passage to send Baal back to hell. He probably would have died in the process anyway but just before Baal is banished he slices Pablo in half with his cocaine nail

I mean there are two more episodes so probably.

POWERFUL VAGINA

>> Remember that time I repaired the Delta in between episodes.
Yeah the Delta was like brand new. Maybe episode 8 was still in Baal's world
So Pablo is still alive

He didn't shove it down Baal's throat. Ash still had it on him. Baal didn't recognize that Ash was faking because Ash rebelled and rebelled until he appeared to break, because Ash put up more of a fight than Baal anticipated, when Ash broke it was easy to believe it was a victory. Ash was underestimated, and Baal isn't aware that Ash shoots first and thinks never and sometimes doesn't think at all.

So Ash had the plan of "I have a tracker on me, I'm gonna wing it." When he realized that he wasn't locked in with a real Pablo and Kelly; because he did see the cracks in the lie, he thought to run with it because that meant Pablo and Kelly would come to rescue him eventually. When "Doctor Peacock" was going to have him transferred for more violent procedures, that meant getting Ash away from Baal which would've prevented Pablo from being near enough to banish him.

Honestly, the biggest issue with the episode was the Delta. The plan makes sense from an "Ash is an asshole idiot" sense.

PA / BLO

Since this season's "big bad" is now dead, I'm sure last two episodes are going to be setting up next season where they have to hunt down an evil Pablo.

I think they're going to focus on some deeper Kelly loss issues.

Otherwise known as, Ash ruining everything because of how deeply traumatized he is.

>"Everyone dies"
Do you think it'll happen? Place your bets folks.

Splitted Sanchez

pablo

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

i really dont like his face

>only funny when others rip on him

I would be shocked if he isn't brought back.

God damn right take my money. I would totally buy one and use it as a headcover for my driver.

I simply cannot approve of that haircut

give it 6 months they'll be avaliable

He died?
Did he had the chance to fuck the girl?

ash makes some kind of deal to bring Pablo back and in turn releases another baddie(s)

I'm also willing to entertain the possibility that this is all still part of Baal's world and he's way more clever than Ash thought.

either way, I can't see them actually killing off arguably the funniest character as well as an enjoyable main damsel.

Hispanic Ben Stiller.

Wasn't the book supposed to be indestructible? I'm calling it early, he'll put himself back together.

>6 Million Dollar Mexican?
that's stupid enough to be on the show
i want my vagina back

Kramer?