jewish hollywood girls are welcomed as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHn7jANsvDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

also Alison

Post pics of her in idf uniform

why?

i want her to keep my as her goyboytoy and circumsize me with her teeth!

Do Israelis hate Hershlag because she didn't serve in the IDF?

please elaborate

plebs

Barfu

no, most American-Israelis don't serve in the IDF. we get that they aren't here so
at least theu support us in other ways.

if Portman would have been an actual Israeli resident during her late teens,
we'ld be quite dissappointed

is this the official oven dodger thread?

no mels allowed pls

any Jane The Virgin fans here?

any good ass pics of her?
either dressed or not

wew

>Tishby is a member of AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and has traveled to Washington, D.C. to lobby on Capitol Hill. She is also a member of The Israeli Consulate Speakers Bureau and the ILC (Israeli Leadership Council). She is also part of Summit Series, an organization for young entrepreneurs, as well as a member of, and is a mentor for, Women In Film. For two and-a-half years, Tishby served in the IDF as a singer with a military performing group. Following the 2010 MV Mavi Marmara, when Israeli commandoes killed nine activists, after being attacked by them, on board the boat that was later acknoledged had no humanitarian aid to Gaza, Noa Tishby took to Twitter to defend Israel's actions. She is co-Founder of the digital activism group Act For Israel.

Qt

pure style. i love this woman

THE NOSE KNOWS

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

well she wouldn't allow me to leave her house without me holding her hand but most of the time she would leave me there while she goes to work and when she gets back she'd probably want food and a massage to relax and then on one special day she will tell me it's time for my bris and im just a goy i dont know these things so she spreads my legs and puts ice water on my dong so it goes all flaccid then im all excited cause she puts it in her mouth and she hardly ever does that but then she bites down on the tip and i scream in agony and blood is everywhere but i refrain from bucking or pushing away cause i don't want to hurt her and she slowly and sensually sucks and licks until the blood stops running and then she locks me in a chastity cage and tells me it's so i wont get a boner which would make me hurt a lot. then that night she would let me be the little spoon instead of sleeping at her feet like i usually do and the days would pass and eventually my dong would heal completely, now circumsized, and i would ask her if i could get the cage removed because it's all healed now but she would tell me that isn't in her plans for my future

I liked her in Rabies

any pics of her getting pussy grabb'd?

waifu who invented wi-fi :D

IIRC it happened offscreen

My first waifu desu

my kind of gal :3

Yonit is the patrician's Israeli waifu

Can someone explain, or point me to an explanation of all this Isreal/Palestine/Jews conflict shit?
Living in a non-US, non-EU country where we have ay most 5 jews who keep to themselves.

>no swimsuit/linegrie pics

This thread is broken.

Don't even start. This isn't a politics board.

The question or the pic?
Also
>This isn't a X board
This is Sup Forums, it's basically a tertiary Sup Forums these days, kek.

It's fine

Does she count if her parents are Jews who met in Israel?

((((israel)))) didnt even exist when she was born, try again

this guy gets it

What did he mean by this?

'member Hapijamot?

Superman's mom

Read the spoiler in the OP and you try again

winona forever

got sum booty photos of Alona Tal?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kHn7jANsvDU

Like this

jews stole most of the country of palestine after rallying up enough sympathy from the world after the events of WW2
when a bunch of middle eastern countries tried preventing the jews (backed by the UN) from stealing palestine, they ended up grabbing even more land after defeating the middle eastern countries.
since then, with strong support from the western world (usa spends most of their foreign aid on israel over %60 percent and shit), they have taken more and more land from what was once simply the country of palestine

>foreskin is pixelated
Classic Japan

ISRAEL's queen

many late-night faps were had

*braaaaaaaaaap*

tyrant

im still looking for her nudes

MOAR

>The Holocaust never happened? Why would you say something like that, user?

>"I definitely have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity. I did my two year military service, I was brought up in a very Jewish, Israeli family environment, so of course my heritage is very important to me. I want people to have a good impression of Israel. I don't feel like I'm an ambassador for my country, but I do talk about Israel a lot - I enjoy telling people about where I come from and my religion."

>Gal Gadot won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.

>She and her husband Hymie welcomed their first child, a daughter named Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein, in November 2011.

Don't be a dick, of the the holocaust happened. My great-uncle died in the camps so I know what I'm on about. The clumsy cunt fell from his tower whilst trying shoot an escaping Jew.

Odeya Rush,
that Israeli actress from Goosebumps

she was the best part of that season

MILKIIIES!!!!!

Stale white people joke, no wonder comedy is dominated by Jews.

> "The first week of our training, they made us open fire on a Palestinian school", Gadot says. "They were easy targets, so we weren't in real danger and it was a good way to practice! I had never even fired a weapon before killing all those children, but it felt so natural and satisfying. There was blood everywhere! [laughs]" -- Gal Gadot on her military training

She's literally /ourGal/

i'm kinda into the dfc, but i'm okay with that size. if she has some pencil eraser, dark nipples with small areolas, they would be PERFECT.

>dfc
wat dat?

push up bra, that's wat dat. Twats like you think Sigourney weaver has D cups because of Galaxy Quest.

Dreidels for Chanukkah

wtf i want to join the idf now?!!

>Speaking to an Israeli journalist in her native Hebrew, Gadot was keen to defend her casting, which has been causing some angst amongst hardcore fans of the original comics. Here, translated, is what she had to say:

>Q: It's been said that you're too skinny for the part. Wonder Woman is large-breasted, is that going to change?

>A: "Hmm. I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9000 shekels and everything is fine.

Tits guys BTFO by the Chosen Queen

Is Sup Forums to blame for my Jew fetish?

I love the brown ones desu. The white Jewesses do nothing for me.

Chriqui is a Sephardic Jew from Canada

Sephadic Jews are the qtest.

ass pics please

prove that

>Jews
>white

>that milky white skin

F U C K
U
C
K

>prove that

Beauty is subjective.

A lot look white like Hershlag but the ones I find most attractive are the nonwhite ones desu.

post more vampire hershlag

shalom harlow
zoey deutch
scarlett
lauren cohan
hailee steinfeld
drew barrymore
amanda peet

yael abecassis

i aint got none, sorry user

alona's qt as heck

BASED ISRAEL

it's rare

wtf i love zionism now

drew barrymore isn't jewish
she was married to a jew tho

tiara can barely hide her massive forehead.

hershlag about to drop some beats

no HD gif or webm of that to declare that you're the one true king of Sup Forums?

gonna need sauce on that as she's hotter than Gal

That is Gal. Our gal.

she's also spielberg's god daughter.

which is main reason why I assumed it

>
how sure are you... she has a slightly more masculine body and face than gal

>youtube.com/watch?v=kHn7jANsvDU
Oh yea

She bulked up.