Dunston Checks In

Dunston Checks In.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats oddly specific
why not just type "shopkeeper pulls " and save the tweetcharacters?
geddit?
CUS FUCKING RACISM

Checks Out
>The monkey pulled off one of the girls' head scarf, leading men from the Awlad Suleiman tribe to retaliate by killing three people from the Gaddadfa tribe as well as the monkey, according to a resident who spoke to Reuters.

>"There was an escalation on the second and third days with the use of tanks, mortars and other heavy weapons," the resident told Reuters by telephone

All because of a scarf? Crazy Libyan's

SJWs and Feminists want us to bring more of these people to the West.

DAYUM are monkeys redpilled on Shitslam!

Daddy Trump won't allow it.

so there was this little monkey fella right...

wow rude much
its part of their culture to rape and murder

>It's another off topic Sup Forumstard thread.

At least pretend and say "What's your favorite monkey movie?"

>be European
JUST

>Feminists
>tfw they really do

Women really are too stupid to live aren't they.

>favorite monkey movie
Friday After Next

Thanks Obama.

Giving them the right to vote was the dumbest decision ever made.

Dunston Checks In.

>Days of deadly tribal clashes have erupted in southern Libya after a pet monkey attacked a high school girl.

>Abdel-Rahman Areish, the head of Sabha city hospital, told The Associated Press news agency on Sunday 20 people have been killed and 50 wounded. Reuters said at least 16 people died in four days of fighting.

>Bader al-Daheli, a civil activist, said the two main tribes in the southern city of Sabha - Awlad Suleiman and Gaddadfa - are each backed by heavily armed groups.

>According to residents and local reports, the latest bout of violence erupted after a monkey that belonged to a shopkeeper from the Gaddadfa tribe attacked a group of schoolgirls passing by.

>The monkey pulled off a girl's headscarf and reportedly bit and scratched her, leading men from the Awlad Suleiman tribe to retaliate by killing three Gaddadfa people - as well as the monkey.

>"There was an escalation on the second and third days with the use of tanks, mortars, and other heavy weapons," a resident told Reuters on condition of anonymity because of the denigrating security situation.

>"There are still sporadic clashes and life is completely shut down in the areas where there has been fighting."

I guess you could say he was pretty I-ape.

The EU's days are numbered. First Brexit, Holland and France will be next. All that's left will be Cuckmany and they gotta kick out that hag troll sooner or later

Post of the month right here

RIP monkey
truly an innocent in all this

The gift that keeps on giving

Harambe's spirit of vengeance.

A nice war would solve all our problems 2bh, whores would realize they really aren't equal

No, women would just do what they have always done throughout history, and embraced the invaders, or bitch and moan that the home team won.

>The Netherlands exiting the EU without Germany leaving first
Never. Half our trade goes to Germany. We need those open borders.

So make an agreement with them that doesn't involve "ever closer union"

>There was an escalation on the second and third days with the use of tanks, mortars and other heavy weapons
Libya sure became an interesting place after Gaddafi died.

>mfw I thought this story was some Sup Forumstards shit posting.

>Daddy Trump
i always thought i hated gays but milo proved me wrong, i guess i just hate whiners

Hail to the Chimp.

These people are killing each other over a monkey

Why would we ever want anything to do with these insane people?

>he likes milo

Country's trade with germany who are outside the EU. Please don't let them destroy your country just for big business gains.

OOOOOOOH CHIMPANZEE THAT MONKEY NEWS UM

Monkey is libyian for nigerian.

sounds like an instance of guerrilla warfare

LMAO

LITERAL CHIMPOUT

A FUCKING MONKEY IS SMARTER THAN MUDSLIMES

HES PLAYING THEM LIKE A FIDDLE

Libyan ethinic and tribal conflics are incredibly high, Gaddafi used to keep these things in check, but since the americans caused his death and didn't bother to place a strong enough goverment in place, it just leads to these types of things.

You caused this shit by having the sane dictator killed

that whole country has gone bananas

>ABU?!

>The monkey pulled off a girl's headscarf and reportedly bit and scratched her, leading men from the Awlad Suleiman tribe to retaliate by killing three Gaddadfa people - as well as the monkey.

holy escalation

>Gaddafi
>sane

He was the sanest man in Libya. That's not the same thing as being sane.

NOOOOOOOOO! Bastards!

Congratulations on that post.

>being a homophobe
I mean it's 2016, come on now

fuck forgot pic

What a great culture

He kept order, that's the main point. Of course Americans didn't give a shit about the coming powerstruggle when they decided to off him on a whim. Also a major factor in the refugee crisis, as Gaddafi had made arrangements with Berlusconi among others to prevent refugees from entering europe, all of that was over when he bit the bullet.

That'sh the Libya way.

Could you be more cucked. Next thing we'll hear that Germany can use part of your military as it sees fit... oh.

>Libyans out-shitposting Strayans

Not just a monkey, they are killing each other because the monkey pulled off a piece of fabric. Muslims are just insane.

I understand you're just trying to make a racist joke. But lets be real for a second. Next Friday is FAR better than Friday After Next

go drown in semen, cucktard

My great grandpa fought in the great emu war

youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow

Why haven't we exterminated all Muslims yet?

Trump is just being lazy at this point, really embarrassing. Muslims are out of their mind. They drive over children in France and are rewarded by being given a free pass to bang children in Sweden. So stupid. Just wipe them out.

>feminists fighting to bring in violent rapists who have beating women as a literal part of their religion.

KEK modern feminism is legit fucktarded, ban feminism and exterminate Muslims. Drop a bomb on mecca and get the war going.

inb4 the girl gets murdered by her own family because she's been "dishonored"

women naturally embrace the stronger male. They subconsciously want the violent rapists and abusers because years of feminism have turned all western men into goofy pathetic cowards that let women walk all over them.

If western and European men wanted their women to be theirs again they need to become strong and wipe out the opposing forces of Islam.

But he mentioned his favorite monkey movie in his post

>killing three people from the Gaddadfa tribe as well as the monkey,

:(

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck head scarfs.

but islam is a religion of peace...

wtf I love Islam now

IF I TAKE OFF THE MASK, WILL 16 PEOPLE DIE?

>Be Dunston
>Check in

they're pious guys

>liberals want to import this to your country and tell you it is progress

>I'm not an invalid!

Immigration is a war tactic. There's a "silent" war going on under the guise of "progressiveness" and "diversity".

Where do I have to donate to send more monkeys?

AT WHAT POINT WHILE SHOUTING ALLAH ACKBAR AS YOU SAW THE HEAD OFF A MONKEY BECAUSE HE INSULTED YOUR GOD DO YOU REALIZE YOUR RELIGION IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT

What does this have to do with television and film?

This.

If they want to destabilise the Middle East; just send in a squad of monkeys.

Soros is already a step ahead with BLM.

Does the Quran say anything about someone being killed because they're not wearing a head scarf?

Fuck Donald Trump

DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT LIBERALS, YOU RESPECT FOREIGN CULTURES RIGHT?

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

MOHAMED PBUH WOULD NEVER CONDONE SUCH THINGS :^)