Universal BTFO of BvS!!!!

>HAHAHAHAHAHhhahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I value artistic merit more than box office gross because I am a hardcore cinema disciple and not a Jew.

I didn't realise the Jungle Book had done so well.

JUST

>capeshit
>artistic merit

grow up, motion pictures have never been art

>BVS
>capeshit

Choose only one

>still this triggered

Sorry that Civil War was worse than BvS man, you'll have more luck the next time I'm sure

>I value artistic merit more than box office gross

DELETE THIS

>still this triggered

>implying any of these movies are good
I bet you capeshitters think crystal skull and the force awakens were EBIN and good.

Stay away from capes, plebs

If Donald Trump was rated on rotten tomatoes he would be rated 1%. It doesn't stop him from being the most powerful, important and best man in the world. The blogger critic world is made up of manchild leftists who bury anything that doesn't validate their world view.

Yet another MCUck thread. Is janitor sleeping again?

thats a fair point if bvs would have been some indie movie or european production.

not something made by this man
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw

>DC fags want a safe space

Best movie released this year desu senpai

>this damage control after getting laughed out the other thread

Absolutely shameless

>Turkish Airlines
>Not American
what a prick. I always fly American.

Seriously though, it's not his fault he has to pitch Turkish Airlines because some Jew signed it into the contract

I once snuck into first class as a poorfag, AMA.

>All these autists obsessing over every detail of an overblown airline commercial

Snyder does it again

Batman Vs Superman is the ultimate example of the clash of art vs commerce in this medium. Snyder has to play the shill, mandated studio compromizes must be made, but to anybody with "high cinema sophistication" the soul of the artist is clear in every frame composition and that holds true no matter how many universe advertisement and product placement that were forced on him. Those are just the realities of a modern mainstream franchise movie, but within those parameters he still achieved something transcendent.

True, it's capediarrhea. Somehow managed to be even worse than the average capeshit.

oh look it's a jewish thread

>I am a hardcore cinema disciple

Batman Vs Superman is objective top 5 capeshit and if you disagree with that then you're a marvel apologist.

You know who isn't serious about cinema? Somebody who saves images from Tarantino flicks. Now go back to your video game enabling playpen.

samefag