the never ending debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stallone
better actor
>schwarzenegger
better person

Stallone is a better actor, writer, director and all around artist but Arnie is more entertaining.

Rambo 2 is better than Commando

>Rambo 2 is better than Commando

yeah it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo

Stallone is better at drama.

Arnold is better at comedy.

Both legit artists.

Arnie wishes he could make a film like Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot.

Stallone is a good screenwriter and actor, but Arnie's never been on a boring movie (there are only 2 terminator movies)

Neither

Arnie has more comedy chops. Who can forget the classic Kindergarten Cop? That alone makes him better in my eyes, but this also cant be argued with. Its just your preferences.

Stallone is a better actor, Arnold has more charisma

First Blood can never be matched.

>Arnie wishes he could make a film like Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot.

You really don't know? Arnold tricked Stallone into making that movie knowing it was shite

>which male power fantasy is better to fap my closeted gay dick to and then pretend I'm actually totes hypermasculine and not actually a homosexual?

Bitch do you even kindergarten cop?

That movie is actually good.

same guys, invulnerable quipping killing machines.

Predator and Terminator 1+2 are better than anything by Stallone, although Stallone gets creative credit

>tfw we will never see a Rambo/Commando crossover

In their primes, I mean.

How is Arnold a better person? He's notorious for being a shit husband and father. I'd say neither are good people.

I love me some Arnold but first blood is goat

What did Stallone do wrong?

it's not even the best Rambo movie

In an alternate universe, Arnie and Stallone could've been in an adaptation of the Contra videogame during their primes.

From what I've heard, fame just turned him into a prick. I know he charges fans almost $500 for a photo and $400 for an autograph.

I hate this universe!

>Stallone
1.77m

>Schwartzenegger
1.80m

bigger guy always wins

yeh because he doesnt want to be constantly harassed by assholes waving pens and demanding his time. Plus he gives his "signing money" to the red cross. i think all actors should do this

when they were filming Rocky 6 he signed everybody's autograph who came up to him on the street with no attitude

John Matrix was pure hax. Infinite health, infinite ammo. John Rambo was Gregor. Legit yet silent pro player that comes and goes on a whim.

What an awful post.

Sure you aren't forgetting someone?

The bisexual ballerina was better.

I was honestly surprised by how buff Charlie Sheen was in this movie.
Wish he kept it up.

Casey Ryback would destroy both these fucking pussies

>Implying they wouldn't team up to kill the bad guys

Contra was literaly based on them user

Literally (forgive my shit spelling)

Is it just me or is calling Rambo a badass missing the point of the movie? I don't think it should even have had sequels.

I haven't seen either of these movies, what do I think of them?

this

Wow, what a wholly unique opinion, never seen anyone say that!

Contra's tracing was so shameless

I wish JCVD's twin brother would have appeared in more movies after this. He was a great actor.