Green Room

Green Room.

Why's it so good? I dont think I've seen a movie more suspenseful.

It's okay. Solid B. Didn't blow my mind but it entertained me.

It isn't m8

This movie was disappointing as fuck after watching mongs like you hype it repeatedly. Jesus christ have you faggots never seen a thriller before in your lives?

THIS TO BE QUITE HONESTO WITH YOU FAMALAMADINGGGGDONNNNGGG

How accurate is it to actual stormfront culture?

It is good. not good as everyone hyped. A-

Ehhhh I appreciate the sense of realism this director goes for with his action scenes but there's so much other tropey shit it kind of dampens it all. Like that TUFF GRL character totally pulled me out of the movie. Decent movie though

>actual stormfront culture

the third act was pretty weak, a lot of the tension evaporated when they started putting on the war paint and fighting back. that one scene where the main character had his back to the guys and was yelling random shit to confuse/distract them or whatever was really stupid

>tuff grl

What the fuck are you talking about?

The first third is a perfect depiction of what it's like being a touring band in the American south.

my favorite movie of the year
also love the director. his style is just exactly what kind of movies I like

pic related was a mary sue
ruined the movie, one second she's crying and literally shaking and then she flips the switch and she's all of a sudden a badass killer.

What does that mean?

don't breath

>How accurate is it to actual stormfront culture?

The far-right isn't homogenous, dummy. Stormfront isn't even homogenous. I don't know how to describe Stormfront except to say it's even "gayer" than Sup Forums.

I turned it off. The whole thing felt like a project made by a competent director who was assembling shots for a portfolio. It all felt so contained and treated by the director that I couldn't embrace any of it as being organic or anxiety-inducing. The plot became ludicrous given the movie's straining failure to achieve credibility and what followed was a string of violent encounters that were bereft of anything resembling tension.

One of the most bizarrely overrated movies of the year.

Shouldn't you be ruining your dads best move Landis

Because NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

I'd say its an accurate representation of Trads

NAZI PUNKS

NAZI PUNKS

FUCK OFF

If the director wanted me to spend the whole film thinking about fucking this girl, then he succeeded

shouldn't you be swallowing your dads hot jizzum?

Oh no you got me what a well placed and not juvenile response . You are at the top of your game today.

imogen a cute

She was the only one that remained stoic and badass throughout the movie while everyone else was realistically shitting bricks

Dumb name. Why would somebody with the surname "Poots" choose to have a child? That's a line that needs to end. And then for keks, they give her the first name "Imogen". How cruel.

Imogen Gay Poots

It just seems like, sorta plausible?
And I like the simplicity of it
More movies should have simple plots like this
Most movies are written by fucking screenwriting grad students who have all this indoctrination about how movies should be like this and this, and when a GOOD movie defies it (without, like, making a big deal about it), its wonderful

Just finished watching it
Like others have said the end loses steam,but damn it was a well made thriller
I liked it alot
Little expectations are built up,just to be fucked with more often than not

>"gayer" than Sup Forums.

Thats impossible.

They probably wanted her to get bully a lot in school.

>tfw she'll never slice your stomach open with a boxcutter

Mmmmm whatcha say?

Sorry, wrong Imogen.