How dumb and self destructive is this guy?

How dumb and self destructive is this guy?
>1 million subscribers a month
>$1 million salary
>All youtube algorithms in his favor
>Shuts down vlog because Hillary loses election

nice troll attempt reddìt.

>caring about youtubers
>knowing shit about youtubers

You played yourself

Literally who?

Who literally?

Is that Sean Penn playing a goblin?

Thank pol for trolling him for his vote Hillary video.

I think he finally realized He's been putting his life and marriage on jeopardy for a bunch of shitty children.

how does someone this ugly become youtube famous?

No, it's a real live goblin, he was discovered in a cave in Pennsylvania a year or two back.

I didn't even watch the video and I know he's not quitting his vlog. Just the fact that it makes him a million a year means he's not dropping it. All it means is he made a shitty clickbait video to get everyone talking about him and then in a week he'll be back at it again like nothing ever happened.

Stop shilling yt channels, you fucking faggot.

Nepotism.
He's the third Fine Bros. clone.

FUCK I live in Pennsylvania. Am I fucked?

This. He doesn't get ad revenue, he's an actual employee of Youtube.

t. I'm at Youtube HQ in NYC for business and networking a lot

That would explain a lot

dumbfuck. he's quitting the vlog because it's a lot of work and very repetitive. he will focus on making stand alone videos again. he has been one of the most popular independent film makers for years. the vlog thing was just an experiment of sort, now he has the financial stability to do other cooler projects.

actually very accurate

wtf i hate reddit and Sup Forums now

>gotta put more work into my vids
it's like 9+ minutes of click bait trash on high end cameras.
>asks a question
>scenery passes
>asks question again in different local
>scenery passes
>office shot
>sound of things shuffling
>"hey goys" asks question again
>camera changes
barely 2 minutes in.
after 9+ minutes he doesn't even satisfactorily answer the question.
He's not funny.
doesn't talk about anything interesting.
ugly as fuck.
rambles on like he's got marbles in his mouth
why is he popular?

why does he wear the glass?

there's a 9 minute video explaining it
PROTIP: he doesn't say why

This guy looks like a creature from German folklore that would steal your children.

kek
Will it hurt if i take it off?

it's accurate because literally everyone from age 16-30 use at least 5 of them.

it would be extremely ugly

zozzle

He's a big channel.

is everybody in ny ugly. this guy reminds me of weiner

Yeah (((everyone))) in New York sure is gross looking. I wonder why that could be.

do you think he gives any fucks about hes shitty youtube vlogs?
nigger is basically a glorified salesman, he already has enough juice from shilling for huge companies.
hes also a big name in that business now i guess, he just needs to make 3-4 videos early like that one driving snowboards in NYC and just shill some company in it

he's some kind of cosmopolitan void who exists only to edit b roll, play with drones and go to vague meetings in coffee shops. he's the picture of an entirely useless human who manages to busy himself doing literally nothing. it's like looking into a bizarro world when i watch his videos

>T3i
>high end camera
>consumer grade drone

lmao

Honestly, if I were in his position I'd try to get $2.5M in the bank and stop trying. Can do virtually anything for the rest of your life with about that much in the bank, as long as you're not buying boats or fucking high-priced hookers regularly.

how can anyone simultaneously like all or even most or even 1/3 of those?

you can buy a boat. just not drugs.

What are you trying to say, goyim?

I think everyone on Sup Forums owes Sup Forums an apology.

They were right when it mattered

In a video he explains that it makes it easier for him to look at the monitor on the camera and not have it distracting for the audience. So he can be checking everything around the room but it looks like he is looking directly into the camera at all times.

have you ever noticed how much his wife doesn't like him? he's getting cucked for sure

kinda like the basic whore you posted, she can do that instagram

the real reason is because the glasses hide some of his ugliness

Hey! That's pretty good!

how sad must be your life.

Get back to vlogging casey

/internet-cel/

>$1 million salary
???
YouTube pays through ad sense. He makes 150-300k per month, not counting endorsements, not counting all the free shit companies send him, and not counting what he makes from Amazon links in his video descriptions.

Also

JUICE PRESS

>primitive technology not on the list
Glad to see people still have good taste

Wouldn't say high end cameras, everything he uses is marketed for the bourgeoisie

kek

Yeah, either that or she's a complete bitch

>I hate everything: the post

>why is he popular?
the question should be Why is vlogging popular all of a sudden. Prank channels, gaming channels are jumping on the vlog wagon whats next....

this was addressed earlier in the thread. he's a YouTube employee

>hating on ol' billy redface
fuck off

Why isn't stephen colbert on this list. talk about being a shitty comedian while forcing politics

No worries, Trump will return the favor

>whats wrong with his face

His face freaks me out. He also has mummy eyes and looks almost like a corps

Every time I see this Jew goblin creature, I feel better about my acne scars.

is that a beta asian guy raping a black basketball players asshole, nigga could stomp that guy so easy

why is Sup Forums suddenly obsessed with this guy? he was never posted on here until 6 months ago, surely its the same guy who keeps making these threads

Who?

RICED

I got stoned and then I realized just because he looks like a foot doesn't make me not look like a pig.

I'm honestly glad I don't look like that though, without saying "ugly" he looks like every type of person in the world you should hate and want to destroy.

Holy shit dude lol

Some goblin/troll abortion.

swaglord probably gets handouts from him
he got caught for star wars 7 and batman v superman too

How will he survive with his millions of dollars?, I'm concerned

Exactly, I'm not perfect looking, but fucking hell, he actually looks like squidward.

I never knew who this ugly motherfucker was until that cringe worthy hill4shill video went viral, why do people watch/care about him?

its a metaphor for how china is fucking africa financially

2deep

I have no idea why people subscribe and watch him on youtube
i watched 2or3 of his videos one was last years oscars or something its fucking stupid as fuck
also this roman atwood guy with his stupid fake videos and his wife and kids videos like what kinda looser you have to be to watch someone vlog about his wufe and kids and what kinda dinner they have last night if you are over 16 and watch this kinda shit in regular basis well fuck......

Man
Shout out to all the MDE fans out there.
Major SWAG OUT.

WHY the fuck does he call everything a film
he can make a 3 min vlog and call it a film

I'll give him credit for including "good" music that fits the theme of a lot of his videos (snowboarding in NYC, that 1st class flight) and it creates a cool aesthetic, but jeez he is ugly and annoying. I guess at the very least good on him for not offing himself at 15 after getting rejected and made fun of by everyone.

KEK

>he has been one of the most popular independent film makers for years

Really? What are some of his flicks?

>behind the camera
fine
>infront of the camera
NO

>hating on Funhaus
hold up there buddy