>leave

What the fuck you looking at rocky dennis

Bury my face in her seat after the movie ends and she leaves

attempt to give myself cpr

keep whacking off I guess

Remind her that shirts are usually required in american theaters

The fuck you looking at?

smell her hair when she turns around

I slit her throat, tear her head off, and fuck her throat. The blood lubricates my dick and makes me cum into her guts.

>h-hey i loved you in mad men
>haha thanks thats nice of you to say
>y-y-you too
>she turns back around and rolls her eyes
>mfw

This bitch?
I see her as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what she is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon she does it for me

>He-h-hi-hello, I really loved mad men in you. SHIT. I mean I really love you...

No you can't have any of my dots

>tfw I've done that.

so tempting

i'd be too busy spilling my popcorn and soda on the floor to notice

where'd you find that pic?

ONE MORE YEAR

is that teresa palmer

>her shoulder
>not her hair

ishygddt