twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE HUNNERD PERCENT BRITTISH M8

Noooo...

THESE ARE THE FOINEST SWEATPANTS IN THE MAWWWL

THESE ARE THE FOINEST SWEATPANTS IN THE BLACK PERSON MAWWWL

>what do you think about that chuck...charles

MOVING ON

>from now on you will be known as Moon Man
>but your secret name that will be known only to me and that only I will call you is Teenus
>and your secret name that neither myself nor Nitrodubbz will call you will be...
>(offscreen crew member whispers)
>David Duke.
>(Sam smirks)
>
>

But the whole mde crew has bad carfax, too. They're all broke, fat, mentally ill psychos.

I found myself attracted to Charles in this and it bugs me

Did MDE Presents: World Peace help get Trump elected? Does Trump's election mean we will get season 2?

Hillary being promised the nomination by the dumb dems is what got Trump elected.

the only reason they got a show is to spook the average AS viewer into voting Clinton

it will be cancelled

NUMBAH WAWN

no, it's because they would work dirt cheap and had some youtube views to back them up

All the requirements for being a good comedian, senpai.

I can't (You) a guy with a shit meme.

THEY CALL ME ARGONE

charles isnt. he makes his money doing voiceover work. search him on amazon. hes also not fat, but definitely is psycho. thats what makes them all great anyway.

why do you always make this same thread with the same picture and quote. You aren't even correctly quoting what he says in the show. I like mde and these threads piss me off.

I'mma have to back down, you're an alpha male. I don't want to fight

>I've all around the grlobe. Globe.

Probably my overall favorite moment in the season.

Is David Duke even a reference to anything?

former leader of the KKK

TELL
YOUNG
IZZY

IMMA START SCREAMIN!
IMMA START SCREAMIN ON DAT ASS, LIKE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Yeah cause their grandma is going to jail if she loses!
>You're ugly!

HEY MOON

How tall is this dude? He's bigger than everyone

Y'know what Katie? You always was a silly ho.

:^)

>It's a "blame everybody but myself" post

I'm already sick of winning, tbqh.

I'm Tim Heidecker and I'd just like to say that I uh, I h-h-have NOT watched this show, 3 times, I did not watch every episode at least 3 times. I have not seen this show. I haven't. I didn't ah, I didnt uh, no I have not uhhh, watched it. No I have not.

I'm neutral about this show. Please call up Adult Swim's advertisers and tell them that it is racist and nazi. I haven't seen it though. Nope. just uh, just haven't uh, found the time, to watch it. I haven't seen it

- Tim

Tim here again. Just letting you know I haven't watched that show, whatever it's called, I don't even know what it's called, that's how uninterested I am in it. Please remove it from the air.

- Tim

>I'm gonna vote for someone that treats women like trash because my redneck boyfriend told me to!

what an idiot, women like her are why trump won.

haha so true fucking republican idiots

>instead let's support the candidate who takes money from countries that don't let women have any rights at all

LMAO

i agree, i would treat her like a queen, not like that JERK she has

why dont girls want a real man who will cherish them every moment of the day?

girls love alpha males and don't trust other women, that's why trump won the women vote even though the media tried to take it away

well i think its alpha to treat girls like princesses, thats true alpha

I would just want her to be happy, she could even have sex with other guys, I'm not so insecure and beta and selfish that I think that's wrong or "bad", im a rational skeptic and dont fall for ancient shame games

i would give her anything she wants just ask baby

m8, trolling/baiting requires subtlety. you were doing good until the whole "i'd even let her fuck other dudes" part. at that point it became obvious that your post wasn't sincere and that you're just trying to get (you)'s. work on it.

SUPER BUSY

david duke wasn't a leader, numb nuts

best video sam has made desu

sam would bully me if he saw me walking down the street

i still support him

t. balding man wearing black rimmed glasses weighing 100 lbs

what the fuck is a carfax.

>They call me silver bullet
>They call me argon
>they call me darkchild
>they call me peanut arbuckle
>they call me doorway
>they call me pink dress

>well i think its alpha to treat girls like princesses, thats true alpha

>when they're trying not to break during Sam's ad-libbing

This was the first ep I watched and was p much sold after that. Fresh Tap sealed it.

Something tells me all of MDE have shit Carfax.

youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo