So, what did Sup Forums think?

So, what did Sup Forums think?

I thought it was like watching old good Top Gear all over again.

I hope the BBC learns a lesson from all this. What the fuck am I saying, of course they won't. I bet they're still stunned at how Grand Tour is going to completely outclass new Top Gear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great.

Bretty gud, they just need to tone down the audience reactions, all the laughing was pretty annoying.

Too many cars honestly

Not watching it because I don't support entitled fucking white guys abusing working class servers over minor things like steak quality.

Enjoy your oppressing, I'm not and will never be a part of it.

Meh. I don't usually like supercar episodes all that much unless they're shot in an interesting location. Hopefully they have some nice challenges later in the series.

Lol

The brown qt3.14 at the 12 minute mark is making this worth watching

the americans parts where awful
>that USA chant

Agreed. I fucking hate Californians

>abusing working class servers over minor things like steak quality.
There were no steaks. The entire crew had no food, so he lamped the guy.

It was setup dude

The whole skit was an England vs USA thing

Yes, and? Just because it was in the script, doesn't mean it will land

Why is a feminist posting in this thread? Aren't cars a social construct propped up by the patriarchy or some shit?

>not recognizing obvious bait

user pls

I loved the audience reactions, because of how they juxtapose against Chris Evans shouting at a near silent audience.

You need to read the bible and stop being such a hateful bigot.

>yfw they had to tell the audience when to laugh

GOOD BITS
>concept travelling around the world in tent
>Clarkson going for it in insults
>cars
>camaraderie

BAD BITS
>wanking off yanks a bit
>spending over 5 minutes on gags that aren't needed (oh look a celebrity, wait he's dead)

Spending bajillions for every episode they better pull out specials.

Tell me when they start doing long journeys in foreign countries in shitty cars.

Their supercar episodes have never been good

>spending over 5 minutes on gags that aren't needed (oh look a celebrity, wait he's dead)

I thought it was funny the first 2 ones, but then it got kinda awkward

But this supercar one was the one matchup they were going to do on Top Gear before Clarkson got sacked. It's like a big fuck you to the BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

never gets old

It was alright, played very safe, hopefully later episodes will be a bit more cheeky. I can understand they had to get this supercar comparison out of the way since it is a car show after all.

I love the challenges and long journeys with bad cars where they have to improvise solutions.

Poor guy. Actually feel sorry for him in that moment.

>working class servers over minor things like steak quality.
>producer for BBC
>working class

lel

delet this

JEB SURGE