Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Morgan Freeman

uncle ruckus

Chadwick Boseman, he is in all black biopics

himself

idris elba

Probably some new actor not even on the radar this moment, but this biopic is hardly inevitable. I'd bet nobody plays him in the movie that isn't going to be made.

>biopic for the most influential artist of the last 15 years is hardly inevitable

The black kid from Stranger Things. You heard it here first.

Kanye said he wants Will Ferrell to play him in a biopic.

I want that jacket

so based living in a uncucked state where I can wear they without having to beat up several nu-males and shitskins throughout the day

Some white dude in blackface

lol seriously? What the fuck would it even be about?

Is Kanye's story even interesting? All I know is he dropped out of college, had an accident, got brain damage and married a middle eastern blow up doll. Oh, and I've heard he's done some rapping now and then.

He's a fascinating person, but "Middle class kid works really really hard for a very long time and slowly works his way up to achieving his dream" just isn't an exciting pitch.

He's one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 21st century. He's basically a monument to the fact that you can be a genius and a total dumbass at the same time.

Seriously, situational comedy makes me laugh and it's completely enigmatic. I don't understand how he's so good at what he does and I don't really think anyone does.

Listen to the song bound 2, it might be the best example.

It'll probably be about his inner demons and eccentricities like that Steve Jobs movie with Michael Fassbender.

So is he not bros with Jay Z anymore?

Would the movie start with him as president and then flash back to his youth?

>kanye
>genius
choose one

me.

Michael jordan

DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE GO TO COLLEGE?

Who cares. They all look the same.

He didn't work hard, he made beats.

Well, it could be about how he by believing in himself managed to get rise up alone while after making it degrading into insanity and narcisism.

Idris Elba

that's not a kanye quote

The people of Novorossiya stand by Kanye West and wish him victory in his struggle against his white imperial oppressors in America.

Give a basketball american a million dollars, he still be broke and asking or money.

>without getting beat up by several nu-males and shitskins

Fixed that for you, brother.

Go home vatnik

This is bait but the sad thing is that there are people who genuinely believe this.

Suckers

You are retarded?

nu-male skitskin detected

go self-censor your shit, cuck

Every state is cucked. Unless you live in a small rural town you're no doubt a numale surrounded by numales that'll upload pictures of you being a flag wearing meaniehead to facebook.

Yeah, good luck with that you stupid fucking hick.

no its true. he came out when rap was in a decline and anyone could make simple beats thanks to software like frootyloops. im 40yrs old and i grew up in the early days of modern rap until it got stagnant and then idiots like kanya came around

do you find it's like a jungle sometimes it makes you wonder how you keep from going under?

idiot modern rap was born late 80s not that 70s afrikka bambatta bs.

only just now getting a walmart. stay mad you numale ninny.

when did it stop being gay for white guys to listen to RnB? the only reason niggers do is because being literally homosexual is part of their culture.

This.