AAAHHHHH OPTIMUS NOOOOOOO

AAAHHHHH OPTIMUS NOOOOOOO
What the fuck was Optimus problem? Did Optimus forgot about geneva convention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8#t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"NO, NO PRIME DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, HAVE MERCY PLEASE OPTIMUS I BEG OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO MERCY? PLEASE OPTIMUS I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING PLEAS OPTIMUS DON'T DO THIS OPTIMUS! YOU CAN'T DO THS OPTIMUS! THINK ABOUT IT OPTIMUS! PLEASE PRIME! I DIDN'T WANT THINGS TO TURN OUT THIS WAY! OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PLEASE HAVE MERCY DON'T POINT AT ME PLEASE PRIME PLEASEEEEEE"
What did he mean by this?

Was this a meme before RLM? I'm not trying to overstate their importance, I just don't see why people would care. And who the fuck watched this? I got to the point where the Chinaman died and thought that I had had enough.

>"freedom is the right of only white men"

People have criticized murder-prime since he ripped off the Fallen's face with his hook blades. Him killing Sentinel Prime just took that a whole other level. I laughed in the theater it was so shocking. Then Prime starts monologuing before the body's even cold. It's so bizarre it deserves to memed to death

Would murder-prime have just shot and killed Hotrod after Megatron took him hostage?

Probably. Then he would have a profound monologue about the importance of human life and freedom while american fighter jets kill the rest of the Decepticons

Sentinel betrayed the Autobots, killed Ironhide and almost destroyed the world. Optimus did literally nothing wrong in executing him on the spot.

If you by the third movie have not realised that autobots and decepticons are both villains, I don't even know.

OPTIMUS NO

but he begged for his life

i was far more weirded out by Megatron's execution.

Megatron comes through and saves optimus when he was getting bodied and about to get executed by sentinel prime. Then he offers a truce only to get fucking dismembered.

AUTOBOT OF MURDER.

The Decepticons already tried to blow them up and they killed tons of people in Chicago. Optimus was done with their bullshit.

This

So did Eichmann.

he deserved to die but Optimus didn't have to show off his robo-murder-boner afterwards and collect his blood for a sports drink

Optimus, what an asshole

BUMBLBEE!!! SUCK MY MEGABONER!! HGNNNN!!

Did Optimus ever change at all in the cartoon? Because hate the films all the want, but Prime is one of the few characters that has had an actual decent character arc considering the events of the movies

This. It all comes down to 'NOT MUH OPTIMUS', but I couldn't believe they made him do that. Megatron saves him, makes a truce and Optimus straight up executes him on the spot. Even IF Megatron was full of shit, that's such an un-Optimus thing to do.

OPTI no :(

>Repeatedly be a pain in the ass
>Cry when you get bitchslapped
nigga had it comin when he stepped up like he was a playa

little did he know here come dat boi Optimus Prime

Depends on the cartoon really. In the more recent ones (Animated and Prime) Optimus has arcs that consists of him learning to become a good leader and making hard choices.

But in G1 he's a steady rock who can do no wrong.

Bay-Optimus is a broken war veteran who has no mercy for his enemies. Hell he even seems to revel in the killings he commits.

>GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!

this ruined the whole movie for me

youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8#t=50s

This is why I like TF movies. Cartoon was shit even when I was kid.

Optimus Prime: You, who are without mercy, now plead for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff!

Optimus was going to straight up execute Megatron in the cartoon movie.

>And who the fuck watched this?
You mean you haven't watched Dark of the Moon and Extinction?
Transformers are unironically great action movies.

>expecting consistent characterization of a giant robot man in a michael bay movie intended for babies, mental defectives, and chinamen

ishygddt

OPTIMUS NO

Hot Rod did nothing wrong

>Optimus War Crime

Nice one m8 upboat

They should've used that line in the movie

This is literally the funniest moment i have ever seen in a film. It was so fucking bizarre

t.autobot

>Transformers are unironically great action movies.
So are you Australian, or Canadian? Because that is some dank shitposting.

Who the fuck actually watches this trash? Like seriously? You should all be put on a boat and sent back to Africa, Sup Forums doesn't need posters of this low calibre.

Transformers 1 is good action movie

No, it's not. The characters are just as incredibly awful as in the other movies. The plot makes little sense yet again, but it's probably better than in the sequels and the actions scenes are easier to follow.

>NOOO OPTIMUS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I ASKED FOR A TRUCE! I JUST SAVED YOU! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE IN CHARGE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME NOOOOOO AHHHHH GOD NOOOOO IT HURTS WHY AM I NOT GOING INTO SHOCK AAAAUGHGHGHGH

Transformers movies were the test-run for Marvel's success. Most people still don't realize that they saw the first Transformers' success and then just copied it for their movies. Lots of explosions and quips and little else makes sense.

Marvel movies are the evolution of Transformers and for some reason people fucking love it when it's no longer called Transformers.

Opti no :(

>that scene where Optimus starts cutting Starscream's face off while Funkytown is playing in the background

what the fuck Bay