Anglo subhumans

anglo subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bjbjxisKD90?t=1m7s
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do tabloids like this exist in non-Anglo countries? Or is it exclusively an anglo thing?

Seriously, where do you find news articles like this?

anglo subhumans read this while millions of children die of hunger

the majority of all brits live in extreme poverty themselves. it's the lack of proper education for the masses that creates the market for this kind of journalism in the first place.

And you shitpost on an autism board while millions of children die of hunger.

your point?

at least they are not laz subhumans

I am Greek.

That's why we celebrate our emancipation from them today.

t. Gayreek

chechen subhuman

albanian subhuman

Based seppos.

>sweden
>educated
To take nigger cocks in ass, yes.

TWO bottles.. How? Assuming it is the classic 750ml Vodka bottles.. when even one is enough to kill a beast, let alone a man?

youtu.be/bjbjxisKD90?t=1m7s

drank one bottle myself, still alive and kicking

Weren't Asians suppose to be unable to handle alcohol?

And he didn't vomit it out?
And you didn't vomit it out?

How do you live? Isn't that more than enough for alchol poisoning?

I do recall drinking a whole bottle of vodka once before passing out on bed, didn't vomit.

That was about 5 or 6 years ago.

Oh and of course, i was drinking for some hours.

vomited with few shots left, still managed to chug the rest before passing out.
vomited because it was local vodka and it was disgustingly sweet 2bh

Don't you people drink in Israel?

It really puzzles me when people don't try to see how much they can stomach.

>jfs not knowing it's a piss take

lel

>brit shits

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html

Aren't you busy destroying Europe for the third time in a hundred years?

>pooping

The Daily Mail Online is basically an american website now, if you look at the comments section everyone is american and often the articles will have headlines in american english and it'll be about american things, weird desu

We do drink. But I never really pushed it to a limit. One litre of beer plus an extra big gulp here and there or around a third of a bottle of hard liqour is when I get the best sensation. I can't even begin to imagine finishing an entire bottle by myself.

Got close to 2 once but had a siezure and passed out. Got through 1 plenty of times though.

Quit projecting, faggot.

Not enough to poison a Slav