Allah agbar

allah agbar

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

Good for her, now she's a part of the best community in the world.

INSHALLAH

Hope she likes getting raped in the ass by cock fresh out of 6 y/o boy ass and then beaten to death for not giving children because that's the life of a muslim woman.

*EXPLODES*

I have also become a muslim.
Ask me anything.

qt! wud wife tbqh

That tweet is months old

CAN YOU MAKE MEGAMILK EXPLOSION ON ME

I am sorry I can't. Is there anything else you wish to know or ask?

CAN MOHEMAD (BRUH) MAKE EXPLOSION FOR ME

r u a gril

Does your Imam aware that you browse haram websites like Sup Forums?

Can I fuck 12 year olds in the name of the ((((holy)))) ((((prophet))))?

The prophet(may allah be merciful), can't do that.
Why do you wish for such thing?
No I am a man.
No and this site isn't haram at all, unless you specifically go to /d/, /e/ and the other bad boards
No, you're not allowed to do that but you may have her hand, so that when she is ripe you can let her bear your children.

*nine

NO OLDER THAN 9 ACCORDINGLY MOHEMAD (BRUH)

CAN I CONCERT TO ILSAM FOR FREE SEX SLAVS?

yes

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I meant 12 Year old boys (gottem)

why do Japanese boys do this?

Do you get your foreskin snipped if you convert as an adult?

we have sex slavs all over europe but they are sadly not free

This is like those teenagers who brag about smoking first for the weed time

You're not generally allowed to have slaves nor sex slaves for that matter. However during a Jihad and you're capturing an enemy, you can do that. But we're not in such mode and it's not usually common.
Again no.
I do not know and I hope they would stop this ungraceful behaviour as it's not part of the natural.
You do that on your own and yes I did it.

HOW MUCH FOR NON JIHAD SEX SLABS?
OR I CAN IN JIHAS AND HABE FREE SLEX SLABS? LIKE EXPLOSTION?
MILK.

If you wish to get yourself a bride. You can always offer your hand to someones daughter, but you must at least have a job and be willing to be part of Islam.

Muhammed (not my prophet not my problem) took his wife's hand at 6 and consummated the marriage at 9. Bullshit you can't fuck 12 y/o. In afghanistan, they fuck them when they are able to stand, boy or girl.

What's unnatural about going to school?

>You're not generally allowed to have slaves
Absolutely wrong

That is why the swede converted.

We have them in America, too, but shipping is a bitch

He took a young woman as his wife since it would be bad manner to take her as a daughter and he didn't force her to do anything until she could bear his children properly. As for what others do in the name of the prophet or so it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.
Stop posting gay and perverted things.
No my friend, it's right. You're not allowed, the only circumstance it's allowed is during war, like most civilizations and religions had.

MUST I EXPLODE SELF NECESARY ??
CAN RAPE AND MAKE EXPLOSTION ON FACE INSTEAD LIKE TRUE MOHEMAD (BRUH)

Again, it's that weaselly "only in jihad" rule, which they're never in jihad, even when they're in jihad

No, those things are bad and you shouldn't do it.

>reading translations

>seething
Please keep down the crying while I fuck your sister.

Oh yeah, it'd be rude to adopt and raise her. Better wait until her first bleed to get muh sons instead

It would since her family wanted to marry her away to another man and that man would rape her and do bad stuff. So he took her hand, let her live a normal life until she became ripe to be a mother and then brought up children to keep up the family and the honour.

It's how they get them. Start them out haram, so then they can be stoned to death immediately after buying all their crap

Why is it better to be raped by muha mad?

She was not raped.
Or does your loved one call it rape when you love her?

>american """"""""""""banter""""""""""

That's just one rapist outbidding the other. Fuck the honor, the Koran mentions that wife spending a good bit of her time cleaning semen stains off of muhammed's clothes.

>danage control
>mudshit thinking he can fuck anything with his micropenis

El Em Ayy Oh, stick to your goats bruh, only thing in this universe that is willing to have sex with you

pretty astute desu

>implying you're not seething rn

have you bred any Swedish girls to help push the new world order

this is more degrading for islam than anything lmao
for such people it's mostly just fashion-tier, they'll be the one's to make islam moderate

Saying one sentence
Become Muslim
Official af

I am a swede and I have had sex with swedish,somalian,kurdish,turkish,arabic and balkan girls. This was during the time I was pretty much a loose person and without proper cause.
But after getting in contact with Islam, I stopped these bad stuff and now I am with one woman, whom I love dearly.

Yeah, you're so far above us by just not engaging in the conversation, cuck

SWEDEN YES

is she a person of color
make sure you race mix well and have 5+ brown babies

Mind you, it's only a very small percent of us swedes who become muslims. Infact the amount of Americans who becomes muslims are hundred if not thousand times more. Swedes in general seem more interested in spirits and ghosts. So you will see less religious swedes, compared to you guys who either go jewish/christian or muslim.
She is fair skinned, a dear woman from lebanon.

>>>r/thedonald/

You have been made an honorary member of the alliance of brown people
What is your opinion of Israel
What is your opinion of sharia law

Blease resbond

Bump

muslims will burn in hell

No you will you nigger

Does the thought of two guys being romantically involved triggers you ?
What about two girls ?

>mfw a paki reply to my post

quite tempted myself 2bh, too bad it literally consumes your brain cell

that's in the hadith retard

Muslim is the new Buddhism. Soon girls will be getting trashy tattoos of Muslim sayings or random Arabic phrases on their bodies.

They get those after riding the BAC (big Arab cock)