globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

butthurt belt

Me

Biedaki

>tfw cannot into sea
Oh well, at least I'm safe from sea-gangsters like this guy

This

What the hell Hitlerland is doing there?

T R I M O R E T A
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

>sea initiative

so whos sea are we taking

They are there to show that it's western and democratic

Germany will not approve any other club in Europe except EU.

you are going to be defeated and destroyed again in the near future.

T R Ó J M O R Z E
R
Ó
J
M
O
R
Z
E

Our politicians are Russian cocksuckers, we can't join civilized EE.

>Austria a member of the useless nations of Europe coalition
What are they doing. They haven't even got a chance of leading: Poland's going to do that. Hard times for the Hapsburgs, it seems.

Good. If they win, they lose legitimacy as good guys, but at least the whole becomes stronger through struggle.
If they lose, the whole will receive new legitimacy and grow stronger through cohesion.

>Austria

kick them out, eternal Habsburg never sleeps

So what exactly is the purpose of this initiative?

To restore Jagiellonian Empire

so polish supremacy?

>polish
>supremacy
kekd

What estonia can sell to slovenia
You are nothing without west europe and it would look like Bolivarian Alliance in South America.

And who the fuck would protect it? Poles relying on the NATO free weapons?

Nah, Jagiellonian countries were multicultural communities of free people (multicultural in a good, european sense - not the twisted geman sense)

I think the idea is to bundle together and have a common policy and a bigger vote in support of the region within the EU.

I am just saying, "Guys, lets unite so we can recreate Polands golden era" probably wont convince a lot of countries

is it a self-defense alliance like SEA? or economic thing?

Sure. I can already tell by looking at it that it would piss Russia off so sign us up.

don't compare this autist with official polish representatives

you are already signed up
your president is gonna visit poland in thursday and talk with polish president about it

Right now it's more of an economic thing that have a purpose to integrate our countries more - like a bigger V4, but it might evolve into something more in the future. All of those countries except Austria are memebers of NATO and we already had some mini-NATO meetings in the past.

Noone besides our governmant want to be in this club :D

Same as with any meetings: talk shit over, trying to find intersection of interests and enjoy hotel service at taxpayer's expense.
Whether any real projects or common positions rise out of this is up to representations of countries involved.

shouldn't the first step be recognizing common interests, before creating such initiative and wasting taxpayers money?

your shitty politics we have to face up is the common interest

I do not wish Poland to lead this, just like some nations now in EU,

It's have to be better than that

they are finding common interest by talking to each other, like adult people.

There's no need to be so defensive hans. It's all very democratic. In worst case it will be time wasted by politicians talking, which they would've done anyway, possibly elsewhere - it's not like they shy away from state visits - at worst they will come up with new ways to cooperate and benefit each other, and that's what Europe is all about.

>at worst they will come up with new ways to cooperate
did I say "at worst"? what a silly slip of the tongue.

Cooperation between countries is good, as long as it's not to force one's will onto another.

And it's all that it is - a wish. Nothing else.

cool, so this is an anti-German union?

I am not beeing defensive, I am just trying to understand the purpose of this initiative

yes, this is anti-neurotic politics union

thats great, i think it is awesome if countries unite to fight against a common opressor
one question though, will this union still rely on German monies, or can the German taxpayer keep the development funds they are currently paying to your country?

Why are you asking us? Ask your politicians - they are managing your tax money

Germany can naturally leave EU whenever it pleases.

Obviously Germany will pay for everything,

good to know. I wish you best of luck with your anti-German block

ta-ta, and good luck with your anti-polish pipeline!

thanks senpai

Don't worry. This one is going to be paid solely by polish taxpayers cause only our polititians are going to be in this "elite force" ^_^

the pipeline is beeing build by private companies, we have no control over it

nice.
Then maybe you will see what it's like when your tax money goes to other countries who hate you in return

it is awesome to find some agreement without some obtrusive idiots

>we dindu nuffin

Sure thing, Gerhard.

Poland doesn't hate you. Most people here like Germans (there are polls about it). OUr current gov indeed don't love yours but hey, who do they like? Also they believe in so many weird and not real things it feels like being disliked by them is a good thing. Going back to intermarium - our taxmoney will be wasted internally cause no other country will join it on our terms. Not even Hungary. Their leader is also kind of evil, but unlike ours, also quite smart. Sorry for being a bit grimm here. It's just every time you think our politics can't be dummer they prove you wrong.

There's no point in trying to convince him. He's got victim complex that would put Shoah survivors to shame.

>those death camps were built by "ebil natzis", we had no control over it
really makes you hate germans...

That's a bit low blow don't you think

Not at all, they always are "dindu nuffin", but murder people when noone is watching.

USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Germany
And guess who's gonna visit Poland tomorrow

To giggle at rising German rape rates behind your back

These countries belong in South America

Kys putinbots

Papa Trump. And he will bring us a big cannon and lots of kisses and we will rule the world togrther. I can't wait this visit to be over to see what our propaganda tv do to sell it as great success even though, nothing will happen.

WE WILL BUILD A GREAT WALL
AND GERMANY WILL PAY FOR IT
also where are our reparations for WW2 you stingy nazi hypocrites

*blocks your path*

it is nice if polish people dont hate germans, friendship between peoples is really important.
but the matter of the fact is that PiS is democratically elected, the legitimate representative of Polish people, and they dont like Germany very much.
Some Germans, me included, become increasingly frustrated thats despite all our goodwill, there comes nothing in return, we are still beeing compared to nazis and PiS doesnt feel bound to democratic agreements between EU nations like the refugee quota.
It really seems to me that there is only one-way solidarity between our nations

>And guess who's gonna visit Poland tomorrow
German immigrant :^)

Trump is probably gonna be a great boon to the ruling party's morale, but make no mistake - bridges you can build with other countries in the region will be much more valuable than whatever Trump will say.

pl0x invite us guys

Who calls you a nazi? Anons on Sup Forums? And you care? You are right that PiS was democraticly elected and it means something. But iw wasn't elected in spite of you. It's a populistic party who promissed a great deal of handouts and unfortunately a lot of people listened. It is way more about us bing dumb than about hating Germans. PiS is a great setback for our relations but even your chancellor knows it is temporary. We are a young democracy and we made a very dangerous mistake.

I still can't decide whether you're trolling or genuinely have this skewed view of the world where kind germany is so good and generous and altruistic and not aggressively pursuing its own interests at all while having absolutely no sympathy for other nations having their own.

Only if you give back Crimea and withdraw soldiers from Donbass.

>t. butthurt razemite
The president of the most powerful state in the world choosing our shithole as the first location to visit in Europe (right before G20!) is nothing to you?
>no other country will join it on our terms
So what? Terms can be changed.
Besides, how do you even know that? And how do you know what exactly would be our terms? How do you know what exactly this initiative even would be in its final shape?
Currently this is just a vague project and you're already going full sceptical selfhating cuck mode.
also
>dummer
Clearly ur veri smurt

done

))

>bridges you can build with other countries in the region will be much more valuable than whatever Trump will say.
I think these two things will go hand in hand.

so what do you suggest germany should do in this situation? How should we deal with PiS? Just wait it out and hope the next administration will be less anti-German?

A good article about PiS and why people voted for them. Although the first half is mainly about brexit

lrb.co.uk/v39/n08/james-meek/somerdale-to-skarbimierz

GLORIOUS

>How should we deal with PiS
Like you would deal with someone else's petulant child - calmly.
>Just wait it out and hope the next administration will be less anti-German?
that should be selbstverstaendlich unless you suggest you should not respect democratic process.

EU has a major deficiency of solidarity. Right now we are unfortunately leading in this shameful competition but we are not the only players. I don't agree with PiS supporters in almost everything but that lack of Germanys interest in common energy policy in the region is older than immigrant issue. And it is a thing that is vital for our survival. I'm not trying to accuse Germany of anything. I know it is all more complicated. I am just trying to show you that it isn't all that onesided. Still, we do have way more common interests than disputes.

gee! and what could be the cause of that anti-German attitude? of course not those friendly Germans

This is exactly what Angela Merkel seems to be doing. And I find her to be a quite smart polititian. It's 2 years of this shit left. Noone can guarantee PiS won't win again but one can hope. You are not really in that bad situation. There isn't much my gov can do to you :P They just bark. Seriously though, I've met so many Germans in the last few years. Visit Poland (I recomend Krakow). Outside of this webside we are not that different. There is no better cure for poisoned relations between countries than personal experience.

>democratic agreements between EU nations like the refugee quota.
The rapefugee quota is neither democratic, nor an agreement.
>inb4 b-but the previous government signed it!!!
That's why it's 'previous'.
>Some Germans, me included, become increasingly frustrated thats despite all our goodwill, there comes nothing in return
You better be baiting. Poland is a fuckhuge market for Germany. We're your biggest trading partner to the east, currently bigger than Russia, and in certain aspects bigger even than some of your Western partners, such as Italy.
This country if filled to the brim with German markets. You sell tons of everything here and your economy depends a lot on export.
We're paying our share and our sellers had to adapt their products to EU directives, many of which were fucking retarded (stuff like requirements of size and shape of fruits).
You're essentially paying us EU gibs so we can stay dependent on you.
So don't pretend we're just a leech, because net gain from donations in your ebin infographs is a very, very small fraction of what EU is.

We don't need romania and bulgaria

I don't know what's more depressing desu, that parties like PiS are winning elections, or that they are justified by negligence and misdeeds of previous establishments.

We have a similar, but different problem over here. Our "populist" is an agricultural tycoon that started a semi-technocratic movement that now reaches like 30% preferences while "mainstream" parties are down at around 10-15%, depressingly the communist party is in the lead among those.

People have lost faith in politicians, and politicians did a lot to work for this reputation.
It's ironic to see now people embroiled in corruption scandals ring alarm about endangered democracy - the people who undermined legitimacy of democratic system now claim moral high ground, usually without a hint of remorse or introspection at their previous failures.

What makes me think that? History. It's not the firs time we host an American president. It's nice I admit. I really like US and Americans. But what Americans do very well is realpolitic. In Poland what we do well is wishful thinking. And when I listen to all those orgasms of our polititians about this visit it just makes me sad, cause it is a tipical Polish behavior. I don't want us to give them everything they want and not expect anything in return, like we use to do.

Holy shit, could you suck his dick any harder?
>:P
What is this, 9gag?

You're babbling about random theories in your head, meanwhile we have a very real business going on with USA which is importing gas. I'd rather depend on USA than Russia in this regard. The less we depend on ruskies, the better.
>It's ironic to see now people embroiled in corruption scandals ring alarm about endangered democracy - the people who undermined legitimacy of democratic system now claim moral high ground, usually without a hint of remorse or introspection at their previous failures.
Well put, it's the same here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is a very gey comment. We are talking. Do You suck your colleagues dick every time you talk to them?

once again, i have nothing against Polish people, its the current Polish administration I have a problem with.
And I am not sure if doing nothing is the right choice. If other countries see that democratical agreements like the refuge quota can be ignored with impunity, why should they follow said agreements in the first place?
As you are probably aware, a lot of people in western Europe are disillusioned with the EU.
Sanctioning countries that go against common agreements could help to restore some faith in EU and weaken EU-sceptic parties in the west

extrememely good post

There is literally no connection between what I've said and what you just did. Yes, doing busines with US is better than doing basicly anything with Russia. Will that fact change anything in the topic of Trumps visit. No, not really. BTW. Are You able to talk with others without being a dick at the same time?

leave us out of this

Well I too have a problem with our curret administration. I just think that sanctionning us right now is what this administration accualy want. EU has a major support in Poland. PiS really hates this fact. Our polititians don't care what happens to us, they themselves wll be fine. But yeah, maybe. I don't know. Braking agreements like we did was very immature. I think we do agree a lot about the problem, just not much about solution. I'm just afraid PiS is counting on Putin effect. Look what happened to sanctioned Russia. The country went to shit, but it didn't become more democratic. We are not as bad yet. And we mostly hurt ourselves so far.

most of those countries don't even have actual armies
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.asp
>initiative
vaporware.

news flash: me oleme juba teemas

ja üleüldse: mine ime putja munni edasi tibla

While EU is in the right punishing its members that break the common law, I would not expect making a gesture out of it to win sympathies with anyone who doesn't already support EU unconditionally.

The migrant quota scheme was dysfunctional to begin with and by trying to enforce it the action will be seen for what it is: a display of power.
Unfortunately the gesture of open defiance made by some V4 countries made such a response pretty much unavoidable.

No good will come out of this. Populists will use it in their rhetoric of evil EU oppressing the nation states, on both sides of the iron curtain. Migrant issue will remain unresolved (it was not a lasting solution to begin with). Political trenches will deepen.

What EU needs to restore its image is positive news, not negative ones.. A successfully negotiated peace agreement in Syria. A stabilised Libya, and deal with Libyan government ensuring that rights of asylum seekers will be protected. Repatriation treaties that are actually working. Established safe zones in Syria. That sort of thing.

i propose that animeposting be made illegal in the punishment of death