Why is Mexico so fucking shitty?

Why is Mexico so fucking shitty?

I feel like there needs to be a force holding up a shield to stop that ruinous cascade

this map is idiotic

t. juan "I'm not a criminal I'm a global citizen" hernandez

It's full of Mexicans. Same thing that's wrong with California

Wisconsin noo...

Americans destroyed Mexican civilization

why is wisconsin white

Selling oranges at the side of the highway and squatting in home depot parking lots isn't civilization.

Why Wisconsin in particular

Pretty sure that was spain

Mexico should end the drug war and let yanks handle their own shit.

the artist is likely from there, and that stain of blood is some hispanic gang that has wormed its way into our heartland no doubt

Corrupt politicians are in cahoots with cartels.

How would any of their politicians get money if they ended the drug war?

Only border towns, Veracruz, Michoacan, and Guerrero are shitty. The rest is not so bad.

Wondering who shot those bullet's at Mexico :/

>The rest is not so bad.
Yes it is. I have to travel there for work all the time, it's a shithole.

Actually, we're responsible for the drug "war" (trade)

this map need a big DRUG CONSUMERS across the USA

Non-whites

"civilization"

I love how many of those images (along with other media) conveniently never mention that.

America needs to die, if it has to be taken over by Mexicans to do so, so be it.

So it's not Britain's fault for flooding China with opium then? Since when do dealers get more of a pass than consumers?

I think spain gave them civilization

You're right. The rest of you never deserved us anyway.

Can't way for the day when we colonize mars and leave the rest of you savages to wallow in your own shit.

Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States.

>

your accursed continent being paired with us is worse than being next to africa

>we wuz aztec and shiet

>Since when do dealers get more of a pass than consumers?

They don't get a pass but the US has an equal blame for giving them money AND weapons.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
You beaner faggot

Why does the blood stop at Mexico and not into Central America? Map is bullshit.

stop trying to blame other people for your drug addiction you dope fiend

cuz iz meshicos fault foh dah drugz. kentral murica an' murica be gut boiz

WE WUZ INNOCENT N SHIT, NOW LEMME ENJOY MY SHIT "CULTURE" THAT PROMOTES DRUGES AS SOMETHING AWESOME

There is literally nothing wrong with drugs or firearms in the hands of white people. The problem is the brown, mestizo, savages south of the border can't handle even an ounce of freedom or the responsibility that comes with it.

That sure explains all those shootings with white people....

CIA has to fund their black budget somehow.

>There is literally nothing wrong with drugs or firearms in the hands of white people.

>still trying to justify your drug addiction
lol fucking pathetic, get off the junk ya' hippie

White Americans have just as safe a life as white people anywhere else in the world. Our biggest concern is getting the fuck away from you and your negro brethren so we aren't robbed and murdered simply by walking down the street.

>There is literally nothing wrong with drugs
Legalize them, you mong.

>so we aren't robbed and murdered simply by walking down the street.
you wouldn't be on those streets if you weren't always looking for your next fix, you crack head.

Weak bait, not even worth a (you)

>There is literally nothing wrong with drugs or firearms in the hands of white people

Can't wait till we use the nuclear wasteland of your country as a solar pannel field for the world. The only shit we wallow in is the Americanized shambles of our cultures that you ruined.

Addictive drugs are a cancer on every society, that being said, I also hate the sound of the spanish language.

I agree. But only after we've deported or enslaved you lot. As mentioned previously, browns and blacks do not have the responsibility necessary for freedom.

>But only after we've deported or enslaved you lot.
yeah because white gangs never deal with mexican cartels. lol shit don't you have a rock to smoke or someshit?

Americans should torture Lindsay Lohan, to make her confess how she gets her drugs. Then get that person who sells her drugs, torture them to make them confess how he got them, and continue that way with every link of the chain.

Either drugs are fine or they arent.

Thats how you fight drug trade.

Take this shitty thread back to Sup Forums

kek nobody likes Mexico

>Thats how you fight drug trade.
they're not fighting drugs they're fighting niggers and spics

that is different because England went to war to force China to buy drugs.

And there is no consistent morality here. Modernity considers prostitutes victims, and men who use their services evil, and drug addicts innocent, and the people who produce drugs evil.

who is evil and who isnt is based on feelings.

Why are you in this country wetback? This isn't your home or your culture. You'd be much happier in a Home Depot parking lot in Juarez than you are here.

prostitution is not a chemical substance that alters the chemistry of the brain and body

that's fine, mexico doesn't need anyone

We latinos know how to take the power from Europeans. It's time to do the same up there too. Soon all of America will be latino.

lost it HARD.

i was born here, this is my country.
and i don't want crack fiends like you shitting it up by aiding cartels by needing to shooting up every 5 seconds

They bring guns, they bring violence. I assume some of them are good people. United Statians cant possibly be that bad right?

t. Felipe CHI Mendoza

>this is my country.
No Jose it isn't. It never was and it never will be.

Fuck off centraca

this. nothing good comes from Hispanics.

just poverty, disease and death.

Aren't there areas that people speak only spanish already? I think it's Miami or something. I'm rooting for my Mexican brothers.

its more mine than it is a cock sucking junkie like you

Yes and they're all shit. Just like Mexico.

That's just your 3/5s of an opinion Pablo.

>being proud of spreading poverty, corruption, ignorance and social disorder

this is the level of discourse you can expect from hispanics.

the hispanics in southern florida are from cuba you idiot

The new "americans" jsakjsakjsak

dont act like your shit dont stink, ive been to Appalachia. ive seen niggers who live better than them

>i was born here, this is my country.

Anchor babies are NOT Americans.

"hear hear!

They're white, they're American, and this is their country. They can live their lives as they see fit.

However a bunch of invading parasites maintain no such rights.

whites are the invaders

>central america
>not red
Well what can you expect from an amerishit education

your junkie ass cant even vote remember? felons dont get to

he wasn't calling them Mexicans you idiot. he was saying Miami has areas where t people speak only Spanish

And we had the decency to slaughter the original inhabitants like a proper invasion. Hence why I referred to you as parasites.

and those are not mexicans for him to be rooting for

so why don't you have a seat muchacho

you had the subhumanity to be white

>be """civilized""" american
>commit slaughter
low iq cleetus

well good thing im not one. but please keep making stupid assumptions

>They can live their lives as they see fit.
yes in poverty, those lazy cunts just need some alcohol and some piece of livestock to fuck and they'll be happy for their entire lives.

you know i think all the drugs you guys take must have made you all retarded or something

Why Wisconsin?

I said "we latinos know how to take the power"
the guy said the country will never be a place for Joses. I mentioned that there are ares that people only speak spanish (so reality isn't on his side) and that I'm rooting for my mexican brothers.

>Russian lecturing ANYONE on civil behavior

Dont you have a cat you should be torturing

>we

And I see the Mexican has lost his ability to use capitalization, punctuation, or even to express a coherent thought. Not unsurprising for a beast masquerading as a human, the facade comes down eventually.

cause Wisconsinites think of themselves as special little snowflakes

Theres no place that speaks only spanish anywhere in the united states.

this is true

just chalk it up to south americans basically being niggers

>meanwhile in wisconsin

just like how the opium wars were chinas fault?

Well, I was wrong then but I could swear I read somewhere there are places people use more Spanish than English.

except I'm not claiming I'm so civilized and insulting another person. you are. good dodge though

>backside so burned he needs to find abandoned properties in the US in a vain effort to regain his self esteem

Russians lecturing you on civil behavior should be a sign of just how retarded "your" country is

>And I see the Mexican
And I see you've mistaken me for someone else

dont act like houses like that are uncommon. shit they're so fucking common than whites live in those shitty fucking houses half hem time.

I have been in white household which are 10x worse than mine. you cunts are all lazy crack fiends

no one needs to do anything for white people but keep them down