I wish I was born somewhere else

I wish I was born somewhere else.
This nationality is a fucking curse.
Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an unfunny, emotionless scat fetishist, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
They will also instantly hate you for things you haven't even done.
Every time I go to another country I pretend to be from somewhere else and everyone always believes me and is nice to me.
Fuck this and fuck my parents for not moving somewhere else before I was born.

Where do you pretend that you come from?

I feel soooo bad for you

swissgerm or austrian.

I can also say I'm italian because I got their looks from muh heritage. Thanks grandpa.

yee fuck you too. You don't know how it feels to be related to this bullshit.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an lazy, unemployed indebted mexican, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
Every time I go to another country I pretend to be from somewhere else and everyone always believes me and is nice to me.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an attractive, athletic larrikin even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
They will also instantly love you for things you haven't even done.

xd

I would find this reddit humor funny if my original post wasn't 100% true

Shut the fuck up you poo nazi

fuck u

Fuck off Germoney.

Germans are alright
Used to have an german irc friend, was pretty funny

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are a fat, retarded redneck even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.

Then you should get the fuck out.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an homosexual algerian communist even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are a dumb, stinky narco, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.

Hey guys I would really be happy if your little reddit copypasting here is just you trying to tell me that everyone has these problems but I know you just want to mock me so fuck you guys.

How are you received when you pretend to be italian? Whores love italian guys (or at least what they imagine italian guys to be) so if you look good I imagine you could get a boost from it. Probably lots of girls who would do you just so they can say they're italian.

Been thinking about doing other nationalities myself. I'm very good at accents so it wouldn't be hard fooling people.

The girls have of australians is even worse than italians

What do you want out of this thread then? You seem like a nice guy so tell me: consolation? pity? some solution?

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are a black, oportunistic spic, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.

>consolation? pity? some solution?

All of this and some more. I also wouldn't screech into Sup Forumss collective ear about my personal psychological autism problems but I don't have anyone else.

Like I said, if you are good looking you can pretend to be italian and get bitches

I do it only when I know it's necessary. I always feel kinda sick when I lied to someone.

I normally look pretty good, but I have sleeping problems which result in horrible looking eye rings and I also have acne (but it's getting better)

>I always feel kinda sick when I lied to someone.
Well that's your first problem. Lying isn't inherently bad. People don't always need to know the truth, especially strangers in foreign countries.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are a violent Pinochet fanatic even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.

nah jk i live in the best country on earth god fucking bless.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an stuck up autistic seakike, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
Every time I go to another country I pretend to be from Denmark and everyone always believes me and is nice to me.

Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are a fat hillbilly or a nigger even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
Every time I go to another country I pretend to Canadian and everyone always believes me and is nice to me.

I wish I was Greek, man