Post controversial quotes by politicians in your country

Post controversial quotes by politicians in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc
youtube.com/watch?v=w8UOfp3znB8
nowtoronto.com/news/2013s-50-most-outlandish-ford-quotes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88&
baka.com.au/national/career-criminal-49-to-be-deported-from-australia-after-leaving-nz-as-a-baby-20161231-gtkc7l.html.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.

"The future does not lie with those who slander the Prophet of Islam."

"I will always stand with Islam should the political winds shift in an ugly direction!"

"May it ever come to racial riots, which I really don't want, then it doesn't necessarily have result in a negative effect"
- Wilders

Kek

"The reason we have problems in this country is because Albertans control our socio-democratic agenda. The only Prime Ministers who were any good came from Quebec. This country belongs to us."

"There is no doubt this happened because someone was feeling excluded" (in reference to the Boston Marthon Bombing)

"I believe terrorists should keep their Canadian citizenship because I do."

"Honour killings should not be called barbaric."

"We need to stop Gamergate."

"There is a level of admiration I have for China's dictatorship."

"There is no core identity in Canada. These qualities are what makes us the first post national state."

"We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader" (Fidel Castro)

"Quebecers are better than the rest of Canada, because you know we're Quebecers or whatever."

All PM Trudeau

OP said controversial, not widely accepted as fact

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc

This was in 2006. I can assure you he has radicalized since then.
These days he also wants to ban the Islam, close all mosques, strip all Moroccan/Turkish criminals of the Dutch nationality etc. And the things he says in the video, like preventively locking people up.

And lefties calling Trump the new Hitler for far less than this (he merely suggested a temporary ban on Syrian refugees).

NATO's Supreme Allied Commander Europe on the day he began bombing Yugoslavia

Yeah, but Trump stole that idea from Wilders. Wilders also wants an immigration stop from all Islamic countries.

Pretty much everything this guy ever said

youtube.com/watch?v=w8UOfp3znB8

How is that radical?

Dumb hueposter

Isnt he half indonesian?

nowtoronto.com/news/2013s-50-most-outlandish-ford-quotes/

F

Rip in peace you beautiful bastard.

Translate please

His party also wants to shoot unarmed criminal Moroccans, robbers and hooligans in the knees.

But I guess that's still better than unloading your gun on random drivers that get stopped by the police in the USA. :^)

The Spanish are very Spanish and much Spanish.

That guys so great, why'd you guys let him go

>PM Trudeau

He is the meme that keeps on giving.

More like:
The Spaniards are very Spanish and much Spanish.

>The Mexicans do the work that even the Blacks don't want to do

He died :(

Well that is the literal translation.

But what did he mean by that?

Oh fuck off. Nitpicking faggot.

It lacks of sence in spanish too

>"There is no doubt this happened because someone was feeling excluded" (in reference to the Boston Marthon Bombing)
Is this wrong though? Most mass shootings and the like happen because the person was bullied/an autist/didn't fit in

"Abortion is what nazis did to the jews, just they were older, we can't allow this happen in our country" - Jenis av Rana

He has a point. If the Nazi's did it then it must be very bad.

I agree, Muslims don't fit in. Which is why they shouldn't be allowed into the country.

It's gibberish. Our president is a clown.

Based Iceland

>What's wrong with using funds of a hospital to pay for a political rally?

These guys ru(i)ned argentina for 12 years.

the occupation of Algeria is a crime against humanities (macron)

To be fair, swedes don't really have any history or culture, at least finland had the ancient finnish empire.

Killing unwanted children is bad. God created every human life, no one has the right to take their life away, other than God himself.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Liberal Democratic Party of Russia.
>We will send another 10 million of Russians to the States and will elect our own president for the US.
>Here in Russia,, in many cities, people are irritated by Caucasian intrusion. Caucasians come from foreign countries; they are ubiquitous: in markets, shops, hotels, restaurants. They misbehave, and in this sense we have feelings similar to those that the Germans have toward the Turks and the French toward Algerians.
>Condoleezza Rice is a black whore who needs a good cock
>At night our scientists will change gravitation field of the Earth a little bit and your country [USA] will be under the water

>"There is no core identity in Canada. These qualities are what makes us the first post national state."
>first post national state
All according to Keikaku

They do. They are a humanitarian super power.

In fact, during WW2 they dropped bread on the Netherlands to combat our famine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45

Thank you based humanitarian super power.

He always fucks up, it's so funny.

>Mr. Reporter, do you know what is a "Pussy"? Pussy is a cunt!
t. our president

not even kidding here btw

i always end up pissed off when browsing taringa when i want to know what goes on with the country
it's full of nihilism, ignorance and complexes of superiority it makes Sup Forums look tame

We Swedes live in an infinitely luckier situation. Our country’s population is homogeneous, not only in terms of race, but also in many other respects. - Tage Erlander, 1965.

She a Jew?

>Wesley Clark

It's perfect.

Seems like a bright guy.

There never was a famine randstad cuck.

Your laughing now. Until the Russians really do change the gravitation field of earth.

I knew it.

She also stole the tax payers' money.

>In October 1995 the newspaper Expressen following an investigation led by Christian Democratic Spanish-Swedish Public Auditor Carlos Medina de Rebolledo revealed that Sahlin, who was then serving as Deputy Prime Minister and was widely seen as the main candidate to succeed Ingvar Carlsson as Prime Minister, had charged more than 50,000 Swedish kronor for private expenses on her working charge card, which was only for working expenses.[4] At a news conference she admitted that she had used a Government credit card to buy groceries. She further confessed to having failed to pay 19 parking tickets and several bills for her children's day care on time. Later, she apologized in a Stockholm newspaper.[5] A preliminary investigation was initiated by the chief prosecutor Jan Danielsson, as a result of the transactions, and was closed in early 1996 when it came to the conclusion that there was no infringement. She eventually paid the bills (and an extra of 15,000 kronor) to the Treasury.[6] The controversy was dubbed as the "Toblerone affair" due to the inclusion of Toblerone bars on the credit card statement.[7]

No.

Jews own a big publishing company in Sweden but otherwise they have no political and economical power in Sweden.

controversial because of how many people hate the U.S. military

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88&

Viking of dissaproval etc.

I don't believe you.

muh jewish boogeyman

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

I wonder how he'd feel about the fact that my gf is Russian..

Sweden is retarded because of Swedes, not Jews

Well, that quote is as old as the ancient Greeks and Romans. If you want peace, prepare for war.

>poland
How?

How fucking drunk was he in this video

The god himself

Kek.
Kill yourself.

Any country that recognized Palestine is fucking run by autists. I don't even give a shit about Israel but if they can't secure their own border or even get land from a country for themselves they don't deserve to exist.

>strip all Moroccan/Turkish criminals of the Dutch nationality etc
Is that really a radical idea?

So what? I thought Poles hated Muslims even more than Jews.

>tfw 0.0-0.1%

>if they can't secure their own border or even get land from a country for themselves they don't deserve to exist
So we shouldn't have been pouring aid money into Israel for the past half century?

Sometimes I do wonder what life would be like, as your average utterly retarded American.

Recognizing Palestine doesn't actually do anything to help the Palestinians, it just pisses the Jews off.

There are three things people object to:
- deporting Dutch citizens
- deporting Dutch citizens who were born here (even third and fourth generation Turks and Moroccans have a double nationality, even if they have never been to that country)
- only deporting Turks and Moroccans because they are the only minority here with a double nationality

So the moral problem is that it leads to unequal punishments. Of people who are probably born here.

Nigger I probably come into contact with more Poles on a daily basis than you do. The Poles I know dislike Islam only slightly less than Russia and communism.

>Any country that recognized Palestine is fucking run by autists.
Palestine is more valid than Israel ever will be.

>if they can't secure their own border or even get land from a country for themselves they don't deserve to exist.
Israel is constantly bombing this shit out of Palestine, and has a massive list of human rights violations in the process. They are being funded by your cancerous stain of a nation.
It would be like Australia waging war against PNG and claiming that if they can't defend themselves against our forced then they don't deserve to exist.

You're fucking human garbage.

So are you saying that people should recognize South Vietnam as a country as well? They would still be a country if it wasn't for the Soviets/Chinese pouring resources into the North Vietnamese. It's the same concept bud.

Fun guy, he wants to nuke us.

>It's the same concept bud.
No it's not.
Fuck off, you Zionist piece of shit.

Yes, that's exactly the case. If you invaded PNG and declared they were no longer sovereign it would be a violation of human rights. But it would also take mean that PNG was no longer a sovereign nation. It's not a hard concept to grasp

>You're fucking human garbage.

Famous words by moslems.

Recognizing Palestine or Israel is not picking sides between the Muslims and Jews. I wish my country would recognize Palestine just to piss of the Jews but I hate both groups

me, too

Palestine has as much of a claim to being a nation as fucking Scotland does

Oh okay. Thought it was more like what we've started doing where overseas-born criminals are deported back, not second or third generation.

Even with that there was a story I thought was hilarious baka.com.au/national/career-criminal-49-to-be-deported-from-australia-after-leaving-nz-as-a-baby-20161231-gtkc7l.html.

Same semiteshit

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

95% of teens would cry if they saw Faroe Islands being nuked by Russia. Copy and paste this as your status if you are one of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera yelling "WIPE THEM OFF"!!٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)�

>Israel is constantly bombing this shit out of Palestine
Honestly they deserve it. If our redskins acted the way the Palis did they'd get a lot worse. I find it impossible to have any sympathy for such garbage "people." They literally raise their children to blow themselves up on city buses.

>it's the same concept
So you're implying Palestine is already dead?

You mean your 1/32 muh heritage "polish" americans you rancid subhuman?

he was an embarrassment to canada
no wonder he is loved on a degenerate board