Eastern European countries are a complete joke

Especially /v4/. All of these retarded politicians acting like migrants would ever want to come here. Fact: Eastern Europe is a gigantic shit hole. Even Eastern Europeans flee to Western Europe by the millions.

>ooh look at us
>we're just trying to preserve our "culture" (whatever that means - since by now we're indistinguishable from yanks and Western Euros. And Slovakia never had a culture to begin with)
>we're being openly racist n' shiet, look how tough and mean we are - with countries the size of a used toilet paper
>we must protect our countries - and definitely not civilized people from us :^)

Soviets had left, but their brain damaged mentality still lingers. We should be nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

aktualne.atlas.sk/zahranicie/ceska-republika/iracki-utecenci-si-cesku-objednali-autobus-do-nemecka-vodic-skoncil-putach.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is about politics.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Sup Forums is actually about politics and isn't a containment board for neonazis and stormfront.

selfhating isn't healthy, Laszlo
cheer up

Nice proxy, Fritz.

>implying this board isn't just Sup Forums lite anyway

Sup Forums is basicly Sup Forums lite.with some /r9k/ thrown into the mix.

Shit nigga stop leaking your hemorrhoids
onto a nigerian ivory mask manufactory board, it's
not healthy.

please nuke croatia pleaseeeeeeee i cant live here anymore

which is more conservative,Eastern Europe or Eastern Asia ?

who the fuck cares

make those shtiholes more Greek instead?

it is
most intelligen turks here do not associate with turkey and this shit nation anymore
i did not understand it at first when i was younger

Asia without a doubt.
We are only conservative when we suspect being otherwise would cost us money. We will happily throw away any traditions or values in exchange for money.

you can get much better discussion on politics here
/v4/ countries as of now are simply too small and not powerful enough for such assertive foreign policy

I have no idea what is the Polish government doing desu

using foreign policy as a decoy, less talk about internal problems, wages, standard of living, problems
more "reeeeee migrants"

oh yeah probably that's the case
>we're still 50 years behind the West
>but don't worry atleast we aren't cucked and we preserve European culture

They are day dreaming. Like always.

fellow comrades
when will we abolish borders?

That quote fits perfectly with what you're doing all day.

Why would commies open borders? They were all about keeping people from moving around. They even had borders betwean Republics in ZSRR...

>I have no idea what is the Polish government doing desu
there are many retards that unironically think that EU wants to locate millions of migrants here and force them to stay, and goverment propaganda reinforces the idea. they are buying cheap voices from idiots with this refugees act. they don't care about poland anyways so it doesn't matter to them if this is damaging

Poland is unironically the only good Eastern European country, it's actually 1st world country with a stabilized government, low unemployment rate, no Africa tier AIDS rate, strong GDP, and low crime

USSR and stalinism had almost nothing to do with communism.

And people are saying that apparently Sup Forums is Sup Forums lite.

Go to Sup Forums and look what are Poles there like. 95% on Sup Forums are full nazi, spamming about muh rapefugees muh evil EU and of course always calling anyone else a cuck.

t. Grzegorz

Fuck off Hans or Sven or whatever your name is. I like Hungary.

>stabilized government
kek, goverment is openly ignoring the rulings of constitutional court and appointing judges while breaking the law they themselves made and for over a year no institution was able to stop that. member of the ruling party is also a chief persecutor so anyone from his party is untouchablem they are openly breaking the law and admiting it nowdays. our policial system is broke as fuck and it needs to be fixed, but it may be too late because we're already heading towards turkey scenario.
>low unemployment rate
around 10%, is that really low?
>strong GDP
kek
>low crime
ok, I'll give you that. but it's only because most of our scum left to the west

explain
slavshit

you have to give them this one tho, unemployment is the lowest since 26 years, around 7.5%

Oh, don't I know it. We don't have a best representation in here. What can you do though.

True, true. By simplification though, when you say - communism, you think about them.

You shitpost all day about being a greek because you have nothing more than that.
It's pretty self-explanatory.

I want to make the world to a better place.
A Greek world would be a better one.

because GUS statistics is only taking into account those who have been actively looking for job in the last 3 months. real unemployment is over 10%, you fell for their accounting tricks

That's exactly what Schopenhauer meant.

You're nothing.

are you 12? people who aren't looking for work aren't included in unemployment statistics anywhere

>would ever want to come here

That's not the issue. The issue is them being forced to stay here.

If it's a containment board it isn't doing a very good job.

smart politician would negotiate to take some number of refugees, and then argue that they should be allowed to travel freely. result would be the same because they'd fuck right off to germany, but diplomatically it would look like a compromise and both sides would keep their honor. diplomacy is about having everything look like a compromise, not undermining your partners. but v4 politicians don't care about diplomacy, they care about buying votes with their retarded stronk boi act

Finally someone I can agree with. East Europe needs to get out of the EU so the West and Central can actually prosper.

what do you mean?
I am a Greek

This is absolutely true. But I don't think that PiS is being just stupid about it. I think their intention is to cause havoc in our relation with EU. They don't like the fact the most of Poles like the EU. They would welcome sanctions so they can bust anti EU sentiments in the country. Everythink they do is internal politics, even the foreign affairs.

>having everything look like a compromise

Which is what brings about stupid laws and half-ass measures. Also, do you think it will stop there? Once you start compromising, they'll push more and more. In the beginning, Germans would NEVER pay for Greek debts. But nowadays, you tell them the Euro is at stake, there will be safeguards and austerity (already getting phased out) and they will pay. Compromise is death. Compromise leads to all powerful Brussels orchestrating the compromise.

>go on Sup Forums
>POLAND IS BASED 99% WHITE
>look out the window
>it's literally hell on earth
JUST

actually, v4 is central european

ok Rorsach. whole v4 is economically four times weaker than Germany alone. you seriously think we can strong arm them and damage their reputation in diplomacy with not even pretending that we're willing to compromise? it's the equivalent of calling a guy that is four times bigger than you dumb cunt to his face in a bar, even if you know him, it has a slight possibilty of not ending well

>kek, goverment is openly ignoring the rulings of constitutional court and appointing judges while breaking the law they themselves made and for over a year no institution was able to stop that. member of the ruling party is also a chief persecutor so anyone from his party is untouchablem they are openly breaking the law and admiting it nowdays. our policial system is broke as fuck and it needs to be fixed, but it may be too late because we're already heading towards turkey scenario.

>implying there is anything more stable than a solid, autocratic, one party state based on patronage of the holy martyrs of smolensk
>implying the judges are not all corrupt thieves and judicial system is not an impediment to law enforcement where state prosecutor is more than enough to handle things and decide punishment

on a more serious note - who should fix the political system? Old and tried elites have baggage of corruption and failure which present political establishment was able to use against them. Grim necessities of political life that is not very hospitable for anyone with backbone along with ease with which you can smear even decent people with fake news in the new media place quite a barrier of entry for new contenders.

>selfhating
he'd have to be a goy for that

true. they can have a presence literally only on shitty alt-right sites like this trashhole Sup Forums.
once you get off it, they have literally zero presence. but they hate the reality, want a presence, so manage to stay on such shitty alt-right sites and get more and more retarded.

Fuck off to North Korea desu.
North Korea is sovereign country.
North Korea is not cuck to Brussels, washington or anyone else.
North Korea is white. Well yellow, but you get the point.
North Korea has discipline and order.
North Korea does not compromise.
North Korea is badass and self-reliant.

>strong arm

You can see how active and action-able EU was with the migrant crisis. We can get away with anything, everyone else already is. This whole thing is a giant EU vs. local politics sideshow, nobody is getting kicked out of the EU for it, nobody's gibs will be threatened, it will all just fizzle out if we wait long enough and don't compromise.

maradj őrült buzizsidó

>V4
We don't take part in any of that stuff you mentioned. Our priority is to maintain closer ties with the Franco-German integrative motor in order to be included in the core EU. Hungarian and Polish governments are pursuing ever more isolationist and anti-EU policy. That's not what Slovakia wants or neeeds.

>on a more serious note - who should fix the political system?
newer generations. I'm far from being an idealist, but there is a big change in mentality between people who were born before and after communism in regards of civil awareness. also Poles have it in their blood to hate autocracy. either Marx or Hegel once wrote "every big historical event happens twice, first time as a tragedy, second as a farce". we had one autocratic commie goverment and dealt with them, same will happen to the parody of communist party that is currently ruling

A Greek world would be a better one.
prove me wrong

you are completely right magyar bro

Good thread I agree. Except I thought Czech em was more "Western" compared to the others.

We are.

Not really. With the approaching election, Czech government is desperately trying to appeal do domestic audience with populistic moves (refusing to admit any asylum seekers for a year, amending constitution to thwart implementation of the European gun control directive). You're starting to resemble Orbán's Hungary and Kaczynski's Poland.

>no gay bashing
>no Kotleba
>no WE WUZ rhetoric

>amending constitution to thwart implementation of the European gun control
that's not how it works at all
national constitution has literally no bearing on european lawmaking, (which in this case is a shame because that gun control proposal is pointless and retarded) they will simply push us to change the constitution again, much to glee of anti-EU parties.

>You're starting to resemble Orbán's Hungary
Not enough antisemitism and prorussian rhetoric here except from the drunk and senile husk of a president
> and Kaczynski's Poland.
Not enough circlejerking over dead twins, not enough propaganda in public broadcasters and not enough politically motivated processes against previous opposition

There are some similar mechanisms at work here (disillusionment with previous establishment, rise of "alternative" rhetorics and more emphasis on emotions) but it's still not enough to call it a resemblance or slap a label. Label slapping is in general a cancer that's only gotten worse in the twitter era where any complexity must be dumbed down to a hashtag slogan.

>unironically being in support of EU gun control
Now I've seen everything.

stop bullying my fellow european comrade!

cuck

>USSR and stalinism had almost nothing to do with communism.
>t-that wasn't REAL gommunism!!
Zoidberg wykurwiaj

V4 are based apart from when they pretend they can take a hardline against Brexit lmao

>smart politician would negotiate to take some number of refugees, and then argue that they should be allowed to travel freely. result would be the same because they'd fuck right off to germany
Oh, this meme again.
And you think Germans aren't taking into consideration that we could try to pull off something like that? You're the one who's being a retard.

>All of these retarded politicians acting like migrants would ever want to come here.

zou know it

thats how fucking stupid and autistic our ępoliticiansę really are.

fuck the eastern yuropean cocksuckers

fuckign trash tier garbage to the core

czech accepted few Christians from Iraq and next day they bought bustickets to Germany. they just used Czechs to airlift them.
aktualne.atlas.sk/zahranicie/ceska-republika/iracki-utecenci-si-cesku-objednali-autobus-do-nemecka-vodic-skoncil-putach.html

twój post i tak jasno pokazuje że jestes debilem wykopku wiec nie wiem po co marnuje te minute zeby ci odpisac, ale niech strace. nie, nie jestem komunistą ani nie popieram komunizmu. stwierdzam fakt. stalinizm i komunizm to chujowe ideologie, ale nie mają ze sobą nic wspólnego. myslisz że Stalin masowo mordował ideologów komunizmu dla fazy, a nie dlatego że poszedł w całkiem innym kierunku ale propaganda wymagała żeby jego system nadal nazywać komunizmem?
książki nie gryzą, przeczytaj kiedys Maifest Komunistyczny zamiast czerpac wiedze z memów to się dowiesz o co mi chodzi. lewactwem się od tego nie zarazisz, a może dowiesz się ciekawych rzeczy. na przykład czy wiedziałes że Marks pisał że wprowadzenie komunizmu będzie możliwe wyłącznie w wysoce rozwiniętych kapitalistycznych krajach w procesie naturalnej ewolucji, a nie krwawej rewolucji? bolszewicy nie mieli nic wspólnego z komunizmem poza etykietką, takie są fakty

soros pls

What are you even mumbling about, you autist?
>All of these retarded politicians acting like migrants would ever want to come here.
Literally nobody does that. It's not about migrants coming here on their own, it's about them being sent and kept here.

so you're saying that polands has no chances when negotiating with germany? what happens lately seems to contradict that, we went even farther and not accepted any refugees and they can do nothing. but it was at the same time very damaging to our relations, which could have been prevented if we drew the line somewhere else, ie at freedom of movement

but how would that work?
they would need to apply in poland to get their gibs
sure, they can travel to germany, but have to return every month to fetch their gibs, plus their appartments would be in poland aswell

here's how it will work

>yeah sure we'll take them
>for this and this yuros $$$$
>migrants come
>politicians get their yuros $$$
>next day all yuros and politicians gone
>only piss poor hungry.unsheltered migrants remain
>they go back to goymoney

well, i would imagine they have their fingerprints taken, and once they apply for monies in germany, german buerocracy can recognize that they already recieve asylum in poland and send them out of the office

and here lies the devil. we have no gibs system. we already had a few syrian families here, one of them literally asked for their asylum seeker status to be revoked so they could apply for gibs in germany, rest just left because they already had families in your country

you imagine shit

>le wykopku xDD
Weź idź pobryzgać tą dupną posoką gdzieś indziej, bo mi poziom krindżu we krwi skacze.
>na przykład czy wiedziałes że Marks pisał że wprowadzenie komunizmu będzie możliwe
Marks był autystycznym kucem i jebanym nierobem, który pisał swoje wypociny o klasie robotniczej wygodnie żyjąc na koszt swojego kumpla Engelsa. Taki z niego autorytet w kwestiach ekonomicznych jak z Hitlera w rasowych.

wow, that was rude and uncalled for

so how do people without a job survive in poland?

>wow, that was rude and uncalled for

welcome to forechan newfag asshole

>so you're saying that polands has no chances when negotiating with germany?
Once refugees are here, yes. If we bow down to them now, they can plunge their dicks up our assholes as deep as they want to, because if Poland accepted some refugees, on what basis it can refuse to accept some more? It creates a precedence.

I will lose my job soon, going back to my mums house and I get some health benefits, I'm sick

See, even a regular Germ can point out the flaws in your ideas. Now imagine what German politicians can think of.
Do you seriously think it's that easy to trick the most powerful people in the EU? They're not stupid, they know what they're doing.

I literally lure west yuropean tourists, knock them out with drugs, then call the meat truck, they harvest their organs, ship them to israel.

bam east zloty each and every time

>the most powerful people in the EU? They're not stupid,
the fuck you on about Turk?

theyre fucking retarded children

so what about people without family to support them?
are they literally dying on the streets? i find it very hard to believe

wow poland seems like a dangerous place

Fucking amateur
Everybody on my turf knows Israelites pay more for undrugged bodies

>wow poland seems like a dangerous place

just wait till you set foot into ukraine

or never mind

we'll just bring ukraine to YOU

Refugees and migrants are not civilized. Stop lying.

>wykopek poucza mnie o tresci książki której nie przeczytał, a na sugestię że można dyskutować o koncepcie bez przyjmowania go za słuszny reaguje pianą na pysku
miałem rację w pierwszym zdaniu tak jak przewidziałem, wracaj do uczenia się historii z memów na wykopie bo i tak niczego powazniejszego nie zrozumiesz

>so how do people without a job survive in poland?
we have gibs, but they are small, you have to been working for some years before you can get them, and you are only entitled to them when you're registered as a person looking for a job (and they send you on interviews for potential jobs, if you decline you lose it).

>since by now we're indistinguishable from yanks and Western Euros
Not true.

>We don't take part in any of that stuff you mentioned. Our priority is to maintain closer ties with the Franco-German integrative motor in order to be included in the core EU. Hungarian and Polish governments are pursuing ever more isolationist and anti-EU policy. That's not what Slovakia wants or neeeds.

Are you proud of your country being an eternal leech, sucking on the veins of fatter, richer countries? At first it was Hungary for almost a millenia, we fed your people, clothed you, protected you, but then you Slovaks bit the hand that fed you and went to the Czechs, deciding on sucking their blood for a change.
After a century you imagined yourselves tough and strong enough to wean yourselves off of others, and voted to leave Czechia but it was a gigantic failure. They flew high and you sank into the mud where you belong, proving your own worthlessness.
But then the EU took pity on your miserable nation and let Slovakia join, and now like a hungry cat, you people keep rubbing against the EU's legs, hoping for more fat juicy pieces of meats. Without the EU and others, your country would be a shithole the likes of which Romania hasn't seen.

>newer generations. I'm far from being an idealist, but there is a big change in mentality between people who were born before and after communism in regards of civil awareness.
No there isn't. The rise of Orbán, the collapse of our democracy, the utter and complete lack of resistance from our population shows that nothing in history ever changes. Smart young people just leave for Western Europe, they see no point trying to change a rotten system that is so deeply embedded it needs an actual revolution where rivers are running with blood to remove.

>Are you proud of your country being an eternal leech

history seems to show this is how yurope has functioned for thousands of years.

leeching off one another like the continent of jackals and parasites it is.

I guess we truly are in out eternal natural environment.

right at home

you just made cuz we so good at it.

Our government is actually supporting every Franco-German inititative including measures against social dumping, tax harmonisation across the Eurozone, etc. That's how responsible European citizens behave.

On the other hand, you only take, take and take but when it comes to giving back, Orbán just plasters whole Hungary with his anti-EU propaganda (I bet even those posters were paid for with the EU money).

Hungary is a true leech, an extremely ungrateful one to boot.

>le wykopek wykop wykopek wykopunio xDD
>>>/vichuj/
>>>/kara/
>można dyskutować o koncepcie bez przyjmowania go za słuszny
A o czym tu dyskutować? Ten jego idealny, utopijny komunizm jest w dzisiejszym świecie nieosiągalny.

He isn't wrong, you're just too stupid to gather that he isn't necessarily defending communism from that statement.

Not all though. Some of them stayed here and seem content. There's evening events with them in local church from time to time.

t. communist