Is it mexico of SEA?

is it mexico of SEA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUy42oBD5dc
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2606817/Penitent-Filipinos-ignore-Catholic-church-whip-red-raw-atone-sins-parade-barefoot-streets-Maundy-Thursday.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Mexico get a lot of typhoons?

no

yes

They aren't part of a region such as Latin America though. They have a different language and religion from pretty much all of their neighbors apart from East Timor.

East Timor doesn't speak Spanish tho

nah, mexico has good food

Neither do most of filipinos, I was referring to religion mostly.

But anyway they speak portuguese, same shit, at least compared to Vietnamese or Thai.

Canada is importing a lot of them for cheap labour.

Pretty much.

They are slightly better off since they revived Tagalog. An equivalent of Mexico reviving Nahuatl.

Tagalog is still very Spanish-influenced, and place names, people names, are all Spanish.

Catholicism makes it even worse.

I never understood why Flips are so cancerous when thier Javanese and Malay cousins aren't so invasive and subhuman.

Nah, they speak Tetum-Portuguese as a lingua franca, which is funny, because pure Tetum is mostly (if not only) in Indonesia.

>I never understood why Flips are so cancerous when thier Javanese and Malay cousins
Not cousins, no way related.

No. All SEA is mexico of asia.

Genetically, all three belongs to the "Malayic race" (not race, but whatever), and all speak Austronesian languages. And while the Philippine archipelago was not as advanced as Western SEA kingdoms, they still have trades and contacts, resulted in Sanskrit and Malay loanwords in most Philippine languages.

>I never understood why Flips are so cancerous when thier Javanese and Malay cousins aren't so invasive and subhuman.
Hispanic culture is quite extroverted compared to islamic cultures, it's mostly that IMO.

Except 80% of non-Middle Eastern Asia is poor shitholes, I don't think Mexico is bigger than the US.

I meant culturally. My family is from Malaysia and I've met lots of Filipinos here in the states and they are not 'SEA-acting' at all

it's the hispanic culture m8

We didn't have Marcos and cronies to crash everything so hard they got rebellion and debt boongaloo.
Also low immigration so foreigners are not aware of our bad folks.

Is this the biggest version of brazil?

There's this nacionalist taco youtuber that says that they have more in common with flips than with sudacas. Can't find the video tho. It's funny because he fucking hates sudacas

lol pls find it

I'm on it. Hay un uruguayo que siempre lo postea wn.

Tagalog literally uses Nahuatl words, you mong.

I never watch his videos, because he is a dumbass, but Portobellini, maybe? He is a "youtuber" who hates South Americans.

my ancestor :)

Personally, I like to refer to them as the Puerto Ricans of the Pacific.

DES PA CITO

Chicano, hijo de uma puta.
Esto es de donde tu veio, puto.

Wtf??

Can't find the video. But it's funny because he says he doesn't care about the rest of latam but makes a vid about it. Youtubers are you hunters nobody takes them seriously.

>this thread

He is a youtuber, the only ones that he triggers are kids. Tan válido como un pasta.

It can be a normal video cause it is ridiculous ,i sure its a type of videos like religios contesting atheist or whaveter boring stuff

Filipinos are pretty cool, but when I went there my first and last thoughts on the place/people were "yo this is the fucking Mexico of Asia." Very accurate comparison. Both are cool to visit in certain spots, but otherwise don't spend too much time.

For the life of me can't find the vid. The resentful dinosaur that posts in Sup Forums is the one that posts it errytiem.

It can't**

Got it bro no worries.

este? youtube.com/watch?v=MUy42oBD5dc

No es un guachín que se manda contra todos. Los únicos que no nombra son las guyanas y surikek

We call 'em hurricanes around here.

What is the Spanish word for it? I feel like I should know this...

>Javanese and Malay cousins aren't so invasive and subhuman
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

huracán

Looks like justice being served to me, should tie him to trees infested by fire ants for maximum justice.

Should use jackfruit and durian to bang him.

Can either of you explain? What's going on here and why?

islam

Who's the unfortunate dude tied to the tree?

Acheh separatist killed by Indonesian soldiers

aceh islamist, the army dispatched kopassus which basically gang of the cruelest psychopaths on the nation to torture him. 2bh they wont be dispatched in the first place if this guy isn't equally dangerous and cruel

Not sure about that particular picture but rural mob justice is less forgiving.
Usually stealing ends up with beaten then tied to trees with fire ants for public display before calling the cops.
Worse crimes can end in death, few years ago some terrorists who gunned down 8 cops and mutilate their bodies for black magic were beaten to death with their own guns by villagers in Borneo.

Isn't Detachment 88 the biggest psycho?

no, they're similar to SWAT drones.
kopassus are filled with archetypal psychopaths, they're cruel, intelligent, and extremely manipulative.
they tend to stir violent situation rather than enforcing their martial supremacy, not to mention lots of their units are handling most of underground business such is narcotics and thugs for hire

Hi guys

I'll have to read about these guys. You have piqued my morbid curiosity.

Yeah, probably.
Just like India is the Brazil of Asia.

But desu, Mexico is a way more interesting place to visit, without the Narco we would be a pretty kick ass nation.

Flip diaspora wishes they were East Asian

Its not about economy and more about culture, Philippine culture is some kind of native + Hispanic mix uncommon in Asia, and since to Asians, Latin America = Mexico, they just call it that

yeah not really necessary, just simply imagine bunch of loose cannons like anton chigurh.
high intellect and disturbed emotion literally the most important requirement to join this group, and i shit you not, the trainings make it even worse

Truly living the Black Lagoon life, I'm jelly.
Nobody called you Cayman islands of asia.

Japan should have won and ending their catholic meme
There is so many fucking people there when i went there
All my cousins there have like 10 siblings and there is no room for fucking anything
Japan should have just genocided the island and repopulated it with nips i don't care if i wouldn't exist if it were for a greater good

bump

you're enjoying this, aren't you?

:3

Thank you based Tokugawa for saving Japan from this fate

What is that?

new silent hill sequel looks dope af

Filipino flagellants

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2606817/Penitent-Filipinos-ignore-Catholic-church-whip-red-raw-atone-sins-parade-barefoot-streets-Maundy-Thursday.html

This is some cult tier shit

Yes

We're the Liechtenstein of SEA.