Give me one (1) reason why Canada shouldn't join the union

Give me one (1) reason why Canada shouldn't join the union.
Protip, there are none!

why ruin the last good, stable country in the western hemisphere

It wouldn't ruin you, it would bring you greater wealth. Canada would also be able to influence american politics so you'd make them better even.

>Canada would also be able to influence american politics
d'awww....

Because we don't want to. Frig off, globalist.

Because if they did, I would move there. And at least five Canadian Sup Forums posters have told me I'm not allowed to do that.

Make that 6.

They'd vote democrat and ruin the United States.

Hey fuck you buddy.

>They'd vote democrat and save the United States.

Sorry, eh.

>European Union
I mean it's not in Europe, so..

The EU itself can't influence American politics, what makes you think the sudden entrance of a non-European country, whose entire policy is aligned with the US could change that.

Entering the EU would also automatically invalidate NAFTA. It would further lift economic and migratory barriers.

It would simply ruin Canada.

Canada is doing just fine being aligned economically with the US. Trying to exert itself geopolitically would only bring it to confront the US, and it would be bad for everyone.

They are talking about our Union, not the EU.

America won't bloody allow it

Why would you move to Canada if they became part of the Union?

They would lose their free Healthcare, and pretty much everything that sets them apart from the US.

This.

Why would we want to add more separatists to the Union.

Texas is already bad enough.

Adding the Canadian provinces, will only make things worst, with many of them bitching constantly to gain independence and what not.

Would be interesting to see Texas try to secede from the union. Maybe we can trade Texas for Puerto Rico idk.

We'll take the western provinces and the prairie provinces and Maine can have the Maritimes too. The rest can fuck off.

no way
canada can't into economics and they are fucked the second their oil runs out, much like the middle east

That's what I wanna ask the canadian populace

>tfw no qt, ushanka wearing canadian bf

Because then the Quebecois would have free reign over New England and turn it into a multicultural paradise just like Quebec.