BASED XI

What is your opinion on this man, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzbkGXUFaiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb, moving his country backwards

fuck china and fuck chinese people

Yeh he's retreating from the hands-off Dengist policies of his two predecessors and instead beating the drum of aggression in the South China Sea, also censorship and attempts to exclude Western media from China have gotten tighter.

i've fucked him

based 11 what does that even mean

Good for his country, bad for the world

He is going to ruin everything.

Xi recognizes that China is on the cusp of becoming a second global superpower, and must project a stronger presence in the world by undermining American policies and beachheads. They're doing this both militaristically, by exploiting weaknesses of global governance systems and diplomacy (ex. South China Sea issue & Taiwan's independence issue), and also economically, by providing financial incentives for foreign nations to trade, if not rely on Chinese economic entrenchment (ex. One Belt One Road & ongoing Chinese colonization of Africa).

All the while he pays lip service to free trade and anti-protectionism, knowing that China's current dictatorial model can work well in that system while still protecting its own interests and a desirable exchange rate pegged to the US dollar to keep their exports high. Whereas, America only stands to lose with the current economic order and momentum. And so China stays in favour with the powerful economic interests of the world (ex. IMF, World Bank, major investing organizations, whomever you believe runs the world).

China is already unparalleled in manufacturing and in real estate and construction, and it is starting to move into IP and global consumer brands, along with the visual arts and architecture (ex. MAD architects). They're also buying out large chunks of american, anglo, and european companies.

I think he's a capable leader who wants the best for his country. We could use someone like him here.

>Xi recognizes that China is on the cusp of becoming a second global superpower

He's fucking delusional if that's what he actually thinks

What is there to ruin?

China was shit in 2012 as well, Chinanon

THIS MAN IS A BEAST

youtube.com/watch?v=TzbkGXUFaiY

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Explain

The emperor who will lead the second coming of Ming dynasty.

The 2008 global recession fucked China pretty hard so Xi has resorted to the old, tired tactic of foreign adventures (in this case, the SCS) to draw attention away from economic issues. It's no different than what Putin did in Crimea.

One Road and One Belt which he promoted is totally a meme and will fail soon.

He is our leader

Memes are powerful. Especially in third world shitholes like Bangladesh and Burma.
The partners purposefully only put $50 billion in because it will be a long 100 year project and if something goes wrong, they'll just slow it down.

AIIB has already been extremely succesful. OBOR is the same process, so I'd expect a similar result.

>SCS
>foreign adventures
>like Crimea

Dude... Crimea was sovereign territory actively controlled by the sovereign nation of Ukraine. The SCS is international waters with 7 states claiming it.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Much smarter then Trump for sure but he's also one of the more authoritarian and aggressive Chinese presidents. He's apparently more anti corruption then other leaders in China and not friendly with North Korea which means China might stop backing it so much.

>Much smarter then Trump for sure

This is when I realized you are a Zhang

Not even Chinese he's just clearly smarter like most world leaders compared to yours

These plebs can't see the 420-dimensional chess game that Trump is playing. Their eyes are too small.

China's economy has been improving a lot the last couple years because corruption has decreased at all levels of government. FT had an article about it.

Profits are up nearly 20% in private companies because of fewer "additional fees".

The nigga is really cracking down on corruption. Only problem is that he is also cracking down on the media.

>le boogeyman argument

>clearly smarter like most world leaders
>lowest growth in 25 years

Really makes you chink

>growth rates are determined by the president

Yeah and Trump caused our shitty 1.4% growth this year.

I'm not sure if you'll see this, but it's used by the US right-wing to mean anti-establishment. The poster implies that Xi is doing what is right despite the incredible political pressure trying to stop him.

Because he is wisely helping China transition from the sweatshop of the world to a country full of powerful brands that run markets in many other countries.

>full of powerful brands

Bullshit. I can't even name one if I tried

t. chen xi lao-wey

Because they are conquering poor countries first so they can build wealth and challenge western brands

He is working on banning every fun stuff we have (like anime, TV shows, novels and websites) when there's already nothing left here. I wonder when he will ban Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isn't banned?! I never even questioned that it was with all the Chinese flags on this forum. I assumed it was just some of the special administrative districts that could access it.

>The nigga is really cracking down on corruption
Which translates into corruption perpetrated by his political opponents, while completely overlooking corruption perpetrated by his buddies.

Sup Forums itself isn't, but Google is so in order to post here they need Sup Forums passes to get around Google's captcha.

Sorry mate, I don't really like China much or the thought of them getting much stronger but Xi strikes me as much smarter then Trump and I even feel Xi thinks he is also.

the only two Special Administrative Regions are Hong Kong and Macau which have their own flags to post here, so every China flag you see is a mainlander here, except for some proxies.

谢谢,中国人同志!

Chinese people play on a higher level than chess. They're on 4D mahjong. Sorry yankie.

China descends into a civil war every 90 years that kills millions. Give it time; it will come around again.

Nope I'm a Chinaman, I won't allow it boyo.

The millions is actually going to be you westerners when you get in our way.

THE FRAUD DIDN'T EVEN WRITE HIS PHD THESIS