Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33755182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank god it didn't, fuck the US

Thanks for the wallpaper

>泣
you're cute, let's anal

They should.

Wish they didn't instead of either Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

And Tokyo too.

You should be really thankful to the American officer who got in the way of the plans to nuke Kyoto.

meh
incendiary bombs caused more deads and more damage desu&f

Give us some other ideas chinkbro

*Wish they did it instead of either Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

onemore

>You should be really thankful to the American officer who got in the way of the plans to nuke Kyoto.

was he shot?

honestly the fact that we didn't bomb that one proves that the attack wasn't to kill civilians

Kyoto had 1,000,000 people living in it at the time, as well as the cultural aspects. But it didn't have much industry.

However Hiroshima had only 360,000 people but a hell of a lot of industry.
Nagasaki was the same way, but with only 240,000 people.

>the attack wasn't to kill civilians
It was to scare Joe Stalin, lol. There was no other reason.

anime is evidence that two nukes weren't enough

Nagasaki was also the only catholic city and had plenty of american & european POWs, so...

Japan almost massacred this city... (泣)

there's still time bros

>almost

That's the price of war. Stop being autistic and thinking it has a deeper meaning.

>almost
???

Two wasn't enough

I suppose japan nukinh nyc washington california wont be a war crime

>That's the price of war
you mean US$ 2 billion (equivalent to US$ 23 billion in 2007 dollars) that they had to justify?
yes, such a terrible cost...

t. Tadeshi Maemoto

They should have done tbqh.

hi Mr. Kenji Kim, it's time to return to motherland :)

fuck you pairagay
you are the reason ww2 existence

>almost
???

正直お前みたいなキチガイがそう思わせてくれるんだわ

I am greek you subhuman

Before atomic bombs were dropped, the US military already had bombed more than 200 cities in Japan, thereby killed more than 500,000 citizens and lost many cultural properties.

I've never heard it

Japan had increased Korean population twice before WW2

More like two nukes created anime. Imagine what more would've done! We could have been having sex with catgirls right now if you had nuked them again.

"United" "States" of America

Japan should be grateful they got to rebuild their decrepit country with modern structures.

Fuck Japan
stuff them with dogshit

i thought they only targeted industrial cities?

could use his 泣 as lube.

>mfw this city was spared bombardment because some old guy honeymooned there and didn't want it burned down

god bless america

I dreamed my city was being nuked recently. It was pretty awful. One second you are there, then you see light in the window and you are dead.

They have a huge mall underneath the subway station. It has designer western shops, Japanese shops, and on the bottom most floor is a indoor flea market with local fresh vegetables and cooked meats.

but nukes were the gift that kept on giving. we are still dominant today because of them

you are still exactly the same as that.
no. you might hate japan, but watch out for christfagging and racist chimpout based on muh white hivemind. thats something more ruthless than the japan youd hate

You fucking brain dead retards know that they wanted to drop the bomb on Kokura and not Nagasaki, right? They were never planning to bomb Kyoto.

They were going to bomb Kokura but it was really cloudy that day, and they couldn't see where the bomb would land so they kept circling the city until they started getting low on fuel so they said fuck it and went to Nagasaki, which was their alternative target.

Almost no one knows that Nagasaki was always the alternate and wasn't supposed to be bombed in the first place.

The fire bombing campaign in Tokyo killed more than the nukes did, but you never hear about it.
Whining about nukes gets you more sympathy than being fire bombed.

stop crying you bitch. America should have destroyed Kyoto where, in the end, gooks, chinks and Muslims are coming and destroy Japanese culture buildings/objects.

commit seppuku for your master hakujin sama right now, you stupid fedora

what a shame they didn't

Do you know that it was one of our fellow countrymen Liang Sicheng who suggested US military not nuke Kyoto and Nara? Just saying.

Fuck japan i hope you have another earthquake and all your fukushima radioactive waste water barrels break and your entire nation gets cancer and becomes sterile

This is what you get for stealing other countries' culture and language, committing war crimes against all your neighboring countries, and only reaching acceptable living standards and cultural relevancy due to western intervention.

t. Chang

Jesus christ calm down Chang

Kyoto was spared for a reason. US Secretary for War Henry Stimson spent his honeymoon there and was convinced about its immense cultural value.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33755182

(you)