China building forest city

Give me just one good reason your country isn't also building a forest city.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Were-the-Tiananmen-Square-protests-of-1989-a-CIA-operation
youtube.com/watch?v=b2t51zcBfYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are poor

it is needlessly expensive, useless and a regular fucking suburban town without commie blocks look better

have the chinese been the elves all along?

*russian people are poor
ftfy
russian government and the oligarchs are insanely rich but there is no reason for them to build whole city in a forest

We are poor

end up green ink cheating as usual i bet

god that place must be living hell for anyone with allergies

we lack both the willpower and the funds for massive infrastructure projects.

our current priorities are ensuring gender neutral washrooms, making sure everyone is using proper gender pronouns, and other important stuff.

Yes

It's a backwards shithole incapable of long-term planning.

the fuck happened there?

Peaceful protesters hanged chinese soldier and burned him alive.

we have enough trees and our air is not toxic

Tibetan self-immolation.

it all makes sense now

knowing china i have a feeling it was the other way around

I am greek

yes

>knowing China
You don't.

>china a good boy they dindu nuffin
remember the whole Tienanmen square shit?

Mass dissent is a threat to national security. No one should know this better than America, land of Occupy, BLM and anti-Trump violence.

CIA plot. Look up operation Yellowbird and "the Fund for the Reform and Opening of China".

Also read this quora.com/Were-the-Tiananmen-Square-protests-of-1989-a-CIA-operation

Just America trying to pull a Syria/Ukraine/Iran/Egypt etc on China and failing.

Canada still has air you can see through.

Oh look yet another meme planned city

All our "cities" are pretty foresty already.

these one trick pony houses are in a real estate bubble and the bubbles generally are gonna burst hard. look at those ruins in china that financially failed

China builds a bunch of cool shit. Why can't the west into these kind of projects?

as much as those groups are cancerous, just silencing them outright is a bit of a double edged sword isnt it? because whenever there is an actual problem, people who say anything about it will get silenced and nothing will get fixed. plus it makes you look like a dictatorship shithole

What's with all the Xi-bots on this website lately

What's the point?

Those subhuman pigs will make it look like a dumpster if much a week after they move in.

We already live in the jungle

Allowing for open dissent during an administration means disorder and inefficiency. Look at how CNN is disrupting your leader's ability to function by being in constant opposition. Good governance is about letting a leader carry out policy to the fullest until it is no longer tenable. Not turning a society into a dysfunctional corpse. Also Tiananmen protests were funded by Soros as mentioned already.

And the best type of sword is double-edged.

oh boy thats some ugly ass cartoon shit

this wouldve been normal if that was just a cheap figure from some shitty moba game, but hell, as this level of statue, its really fucking ugly. i dont want to believe chinks have started to become like amerifats. or they might really start to forget their traditional aesthetic.

That is a good statue.

Ugly cartoon statue looks like this.

>national security
you mean security of the few in power?
tienanmen square is pretty fucked up, if you unironically defend it you're a brainwashed cuck

dont fucking disappoint me fucking honestly. japan has maintained BOTH traditional and modern way, but this aint like that, this is some ugly ass FUSION garbage liek fake gook food.

these ugly fusion things, except being a toy, cant represent your real chinky traditional beauty and aesthetic, its just fucking fake, mass production garbage from a mediocre modern aesthetic.

It was a ploy by the Soros cabal - the real powerful few. The irony is that you're the brainwashed cuck shill.

chink cibai

Uh huh.

My country is forest and snow.

this is YOUR problem, not mine. why the fuck are you in denial and escaping from your reality. it makes nothing. everybody fails and you and me too, and you gotta fix this shit.

this statue is fucking ugly, its really a shitty cheap MOBA game tier art and this kind of art shouldnt be accepted/build in public like this. people could get the horribly wrong idea that these shitty nerdy modern aesthetics are cool and forget actual real coolness of your chinky traditional art.

Because we don't need to build ghost cities to inflate our growth figures

Thailand, how well does shilling for China on a Kyrgyz mudhutting forum pay?

Mines already so full of trees it's nicknamed The Forest City

Because destroying them is way more fun.

That's pretty cool.

>because whenever there is an actual problem

Those 3 groups all represent legit issues.

Are you that antionlistic schizo Japanese poster?

no, he's the antionlistic schizo Japanese poster

Our government hates spending money on the country, they'd rather just cut services and lower income tax.

So what happened is that we told China
>hey what you guys are doing in the South China Sea is fucked up
Then China got pissed and searched up, "countries in the ASEAN"
>hmmm malaysia seem like a nice place
Then they contacted Malaysia,
>hey bro we gonna give you free money to build this sick resort island, it's gonna be way way way better than the dumbass Chink Sentosa Singapore has
Then it happened

chang, use an easy word. dont be pretentious. i didnt even attack you chinks but respect your chink traditional aesthetics so had to tell you to cherish it, preserve it.

Don't reply to this dumb Netouyo anymore.

you may not like it but this is what peak civilization looks like.

that is not Elf behaviour, that is h*man propaganda

Just imagine all the insects and mosquitos and cockroaches and spiders all over the place

you just hate the word "chink". i have to use this shit regardless of my will for some reason.
or if you really think that maba garbage 100yen figure tier statue is "cool", thats what 3rd worlders fall for and how easily americanzied you get in the name of globalism or something like that ditching your traditions..

Because it is a genuinely stupid idea.

>Chinese engineering

>tackle pollution
>built city inside forest

>Forest City
Sounds awesome.
Can you catch Pokemon there?

>it is needlessly expensive
Nigger what?
>useless
Your average suburb would spend more time, money and resource on keeping their turf lawns routinely trimmed, of which had very little benefit for anyone.

Instead of vomiting ignorance, take more than the time spent digesting your burger between bites to consider things. Obnoxious fucking clap.

You're not even Japanese, for fuck sake.

Do you have any idea what trees do for the air, user? They teach biology in Somalia, don't they?

The amount of oxygen produced would be miniscule. I'd honestly be surprised if there was a net o2/gain co2/loss when all the costs are considered. The money would be better spent protecting areas that produce the majority of our oxygen like rain/boreal forests and the ocean, and investing in green energy and manufacturering.

Business idea: have actual forests

This guy knows what's up.

>China
>ever doing anything that benefits the environment

They are actually quickly transitioning to cleaner energy, which is significantly lowering emissions.

>trees on rooftops
>"oh my god I am so retarded holy shit"
Where will the roots grow to? Unless you want some treelets without central roots. Also imagine the weight of all the dirt needed to make this and the structural stresses.

I imagine China is led by a bunch of guys sitting in a room playing civilization

we can live in a forest

Because we already have JUNGLE cities. Get rekt, Choina.

cos ghost cities are a waste of money and time, you fucking chink with a thai proxy. also fuck off and stop buying our property

>Europe
>actual forests

that's actually pretty accurate, that room is called politburo of CCP

Yeah, let's just give unchecked power to the person in charge and support them no matter what they're doing or what affect it may have on the common man! Great idea! Hail Daddy Leader!

Based chinks.

Tokyo is building a floating city
Why can't the west keep up?

what are these. i dont even know it despite living there

but Brazil has amazon already

>europe
>actual forests

ayyla mao

>Forest city
>Just a couple of gay buildings with trees

Ah yes Chinese """""""""""standards"""""""""""

Got it from business mag, google 'Tokyo 2045' and 'skymile tower'

Foreign buyers' taxes work wonders.

i'm with you on this one.

>t.insecure gommie mainlandnigg

gommie futurism minimalistic shit on such a scale
i can't fathom communist china's aesthetic.
Even taiwan's puppet show has better design than this shit

you know your shit man. i love traditional chink shit like that pic. they are dope, have also a tense atmosphere. very powerful, manly magnificent.

that huge ugly statue is a complete fake and should be broken down hard by diggers. i dont want these ugly modern fusion aesthetics to be normalized.

not so traditional, in modern way they make good masks like lucha and its magic shows too. these aesthetics are my thing. dope as hell.

>NHKスペシャル 故宮 ~至宝が語る中華五千年~
youtube.com/watch?v=b2t51zcBfYE

based nippon
here are some keywords if you'd like to google image search for more chink aesthetics
国画 水墨画 山水画 唐三彩武士俑 宋徽宗 瘦金体 潮汕民间工艺 园林

I wouldnt live at there because i hate flies

That's where the money is at now.

Don't T*rks have flies swarming around them all the time? That's what my memes tell me

You make me sad at how true this is. Right now it's like they noticed the latest patches nerfed exports and industry, so they're trying to buy into the services tech tree

>hexegonal waterfront

Eh, living in NERV headquarters would still be better than where I am right now

Bravo CHina!

>mfw Amerifats are going to fade into obscurity while china will lead the world

We're killing your people in our South. You can't stop us, malayshit. :^)

Knowing the Chinese, they'll build it and put a coal plant right beside it.

CCP is the Civilization Committee of Players

>Knowing the Chinese
You don't.

which is hilarious and sad at the same time that, trump being a businessman, can't see that and capitalize on a industry that 194/196 countries in the fucking world want. The only countries being left out being America and Syria.

>trump being a businessman
a bad one