W-we got beaches too

W-we got beaches too

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rissajaure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course you have, that's where you have penguins

My favorite beach here in Sweden isn't sandy either. I hate sand. Cliffs are superior.

i guess these are cherry picking pics taken in the hottest day of summer

Who cares about beaches when we have views like this?

No not really. Norrköping is in southern Sweden, we have long and pretty warm summers. Barely any snow at all in winter.

The problem with scandi waters is they look good but are super cold.

This is in helsingborg

Not really. Most lakes around here where I live like Skiren, Ågelsjön, Lillsjön, Älgsjön etc are between 17-22 degrees in the water.
Skiren is often the warmest, 21.2 degrees being the normal temperature through June, July and August.
Perfect swimming temperature.

Bullshit. I live in the northern south and the water here in lakes is litteraly 10c all summer no matter the weather

at least you have money and cod

Based cod

Are you on vacation down under?

Before you call bullshit you retard you might wanna check out facts...

We have some beaches up north

Not him but literally all medium and small sized lakes in Östergötland get above 17 degrees in summer...
(Här har du från badkartan "
Badplatsen Ågelsjön ligger i Norrköping i Östergötlands län.

Vattnet i Ågelsjön är tjänligt. Senast uppmätta temperatur var 21,3°C uppmätt 2017-07-03.
Måttliga till små mängder alger. "

Mälaren här i Stockholm ligger på runt 15-16 grader nu (badade igår) och vi ligger högre upp än Norrköping som andra user..
Vet inte vad du har för isvatten men över 15 blir deti dom flesta sjöar Stockholm och ner i landet.

Comfy

Kan vara att sjöane var kopplade till nån underjordisk källa som är vanligt i vissa delar av landet, eller att de är ovanbligt djupa.

there's greenery in australia?

it doesn't count if they're too cold to enjoy

Ingen aning, men till och med Rissajaure (Trollsjön) uppe i bergen I Jukkasjärvi som består av smältvatten från glacärer når 8-12 grader några veckor under sommaren.. Den är 36 meter djup.

I must go camping here.
It's absolutely gorgeous.

s-so have we

Oh it is.
Here's the wiki link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rissajaure
You can google it as well. Most people call it Trollsjön (troll lake).
There is some super nice hiking trails around the area as well. Lot's of tourist visit in August when it's easiest to reach it.

Thank you!

>tfw all these beautiful Scandi beaches are going to become viable vacation spots in our lifetime due to global warning

Thank you, CPC, thank you The Donald!

No not actually. Well for a little while maybe but if the global temperature rises the Gulf stream which provides Scandinavia with it's moderate climate will change. No more summer or hot weather here then. Ice age here we come..
>pic related, how our beaches will look like if the Gulf stream shifts

There is a small beach in Oslo

Come home, leaf brothers.

Cold water master race!
>tfw 30 degrees outside
>tfw glacially fed river
>tfw jump into 10 degree glacial river
Feels good man.

I can't swim with 10 more people sharing the same waters as me, how can the do it.