Muslim immigrant adopts and raises terminally ill foster kids in california

>muslim immigrant adopts and raises terminally ill foster kids in california
>opens his home to them, takes care of them and pays their expensive as fuck medical bills
>also has to watch them die

still believe muslim immigrants are bad people?

youtube.com/watch?v=0DhJ9WYSqaU

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-foster-father-sick-children-2017-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_adoptional_jurisprudence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 kind man - possibly just faked for use in a video, this sort of thing is a great way to get views and money
vs
>ideology prone to violence, ethnocentrism and extremism - which has produced many terrorists and resulted in much innocent death, they have no qualms about slaughtering children for fuck sake
hmmm...

Cherry picked meme examples don't count

my point is to judge the person by the individual, and not collectively but of course that's hard to do for most people to do.

but the guy in the video was covered widely, since the LA times covered him he had 300k worth of donations to an organization he co-founded with the journalist.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-foster-father-sick-children-2017-story.html

>possibly just faked for use in a video

Do you think being an edgy nihilist makes the world feel as cold as you are and more comfortable?

There was an instance of a policeman in Germany faking a drawing supposedly made by a little refugee kid. Later it was proven that the drawing couldn't have been made by the kid, as children at that age don't have the spatial awareness to think of and draw three dimensional environments. Also the letters on it are too clean and regular to have been made by a small child and "polizi" is the way an anglophone kid would try to spell the word "Polizei", while the kid in question supposedly was Arab.

You can never trust these sorts of stories. They're too easy to make up.

the simpler thing is that it was made by a fucking kid instead of having to resort to convoluted what if explanations imo.

Brain development is a thing you fucking retard. Look at the pathway in front of the house. Have you ever seen a kid draw something like this? Or write letters in such a clean way? Don't be delusional. It's not something I came up with either, it's literally been discussed countless times during the summer of 2015 in Germany.

Dying kids won't live long enough to tell the cops he diddled them.

so this is the kind of person clickbait articles are aimed to

come to post this

While many muslim (way more than Europeans and north americans like to admit) are among the nicest people in the world I believe European countries should be able to decide who and how many people get to enter..

I wouldn't think it wrong to see, say, poland declaring that they won't get any immigrant that has ever worn a blue shirt. Portugal doesn't want anybody from Syria,Nepal and Congo? They should be allowed to have policies steering toward that if its people so decide.

There are many many arguments against the mass immigration of Africans and Syrians into Europe happening now yet I believe that none, beside we don't want them should be required.

It sucks for the people that do not want immigrants to be so powerless. When we don't want illegal immigrants here we simply round them up put them in police jeeps and send them out of our borders back home. No fanfare, no issue.
But if you're an Hungarian or Greek and your town is flooded by people that share very little with you in terms of language/culture/religion you really cannot do much.

>While many muslim (way more than Europeans and north americans like to admit) are among the nicest people in the world

My experiences are oposite. Worst is the hypocrisy. Alcoholism was a norm among the muslims I hatd the bad luck to meet.

Most likely because you've met many of the uneducated from the massive waves that have stampede across the European continent.

Any wave of immigrant, regardless of origin is bound to create situations that are deemed unpleasant by the original population.

Even internal migration within the same country is going to create issues

You are a gypsy subhuman tho. Your opinion means shit. Go whore out your mother.

>still believe muslim immigrants are bad people?
Yes, they are all cancer.

>aj+

He's not a very good Muslim then as Islam prohibits adoption.

Also
>muh cherrypicking

Tbh my main issue is the abstract concepts. Would an (arab) child truly know western abstractions like the laurels for peace.

No it doesn't? It just has a thing against calling them "your children". They retain their original family name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_adoptional_jurisprudence

>It just has a thing against calling them "your children"
So it prohibits adoptions then.

All this because that sex crazed nigger of a prophet wanted to fuck his daughter in law.

>Thread about slimes
>Dutch flags rush out to defend them
God what a shit hole

>They don't share my family name oh no
Why is that a requirement for adoption. As long as the adoptive parents can give a good environment for the child and raise him/her well?

>flags
>plural
It's just me lad. And I literally only posted about how there is adoption, and about that fake drawing thing.

Because it fucking it. Kids have the same name as their parents and "my pedophile prophet wanted to fuck his own daughter in law" is not of a good enough reason as to why they shouldn't.

>Because it fucking should
What a glorious reason. You could've said something maybe about how perhaps children will have trouble growing up because of lack of identification. Then again, you also retain the original family this way, in the sense that if the child wants to seek out his biological family at some point, he has another searchpoint (a family name). Just because his biological parents are dead and he's being raised by some other family, doesn't mean he's no longer a McOriginalFamily

lmao

>my point is to judge the person by the individual, and not collectively but of course that's hard to do for most people to do.
lmao so that's why you do blanket statements like "still believe muslim immigrants are bad people ?"
if you truly cared about individuals you'd say that most muslim immigrants are individually bad people and cause more harm than good for the most part, and that's why they should be forbidden, instead of spreading pro-immigration propaganda that results in murdering, raping, burning, and so on, much more than the few good ones like him, you fucking lying scum