¿Why is the english level of everybody you in this forum so good? ¿Where do you learn that good english...

¿Why is the english level of everybody you in this forum so good? ¿Where do you learn that good english? You are teachers or.

right here
*unzips*

no worries m8, peninsulars are naturally really bad at english but at east it seems like you're above average

solo imitan la forma de hablar de los anglos. si tuvieran que conversar con un hablante fluido cara a cara, no lograrian comunicar con tanta fluidez.

i lik spen

¿Qué?

al parecer, toda la gente acá se habla con fluidez pero en realidad solo escribir en ingles no vale mucho

This english is better than this spanish

Watching cartoons in English as a kid and English lessons from 2nd grade and using the language every day on the internet.

>tfw I can't pronounce half the words I have wrote

*I have written

You non-English speakers have it so easy, I have to try really hard to immerse myself in Spanish since it isn't in the media as much as English in in Spain.

> get some spic friends
> watch Telemundo and univision
> DES
> profit

I desperately need to learn a second language.

Games n' shit.

lern grek

There are almost no latinos in my city.

Replied to myself on accident

It really isn't that hard. Just read books and watch movies in your target language. Work your way up in difficulty, and while you're doing this, study grammar and use kanji to expand your vocabulary. Sure, you won't be fluent. But you'll know enough to have conversations with native speakers.

*anki not kanji

Watching Sup Forums is a good for my english skill??

Tv + internet

Okay
Gib monies ploz
Thanks for the advice and motivation.

I'm a polyglot. It just comes naturally to me.

>peninsulars
?

Spaniards m8 spaniards

Blackberry jelly is my jam.

School, since 4th grade I think. Internet, movies and chatting is great practice! Keep learning, write down words you have learned to train on later.

>Okay
>Gib monies ploz
underage redditor subhuman

i hate my mother tongue

I am one of those things.

I love your mother's tongue
On my dick

this
we just get in english chats or stalk english forums
if anglos did this while learning languages instead of crying in english forums they would be so much better at foreign languages

yeah i really don't understand how spaniards aren't better at english than portuguese. i understand french are arrogant faggots that still think their language matters, but i don't get that vibe from spaniards

Guarani or Spanish?

Well immersing yourself in any English is good, at least to a certain point. There's no audio on Sup Forums, so you won't learn pronunciation and shit.

there are lots of spaniards in latam and they're significantly more proficient, lad

I learned English by stalking white women on Facebook.

yoo ar beufifill baby

Came here 3 years ago, my English vastly improved since.

no
prove that word by word

you say what you son of a basterd

or simply
* I write
or I just wrote

no need for have written here
keep it simple and you will sound more natural

jopara

hello dear plase show vegana do milk

but it is a natural instinct of the inferior to stalk the superior. no offense, but it is a fact. non-anglos are a lot more curious about the anglos than vice versa. so if a spaniard speaks poor english i consider that a compliment. that means he is secure and confident about his own identity. but if sudacas speak perfect english because they learn to imitate us by insulting us for YEARS, i CRINGE.

There are applications to write better, checking spelling and grammar. Like Grammarly.

Tengo dos anos de Espanol en escuela. Hablo un poco espanol. Muchas personas hables espanol aqui en Florida, pero no mucho en Florida del Norte donde yo vivo.

At least the man is honest. Buy him a beer!

Never gonna make it brah.

Yeah that was pretty bad. You can still make it though brah

No 'ab-lo Ess pan yol

banter

chinga tu madre

I've had English in school from when I was 9 until I finished high school, so that's not much of a shocker.

lernt*

Probably most of them can't speak it user, so don't feel bad
I had to learn it when i came to USA and the best way to learn a second language is practicing everyday. I stopped speaking Spanish for a few months and i had no other way than speaking English. It was really hard since I started learning when i was 17 and all the Ch*canos where speaking both languages without any problem. Just practice user and never give up.

dios mio

We need to speak the capitalistic language to understand the political thoughts of the imperialistic yankees

>mientras que el muere de hambre

I learn the language of my enemies.

I will only eat bread and drink water like soviet workers did to stop the imperial germany

>t. Ernesto Villegas.

Wtf happened in the Parliament? The colectivos stroke in with guns shooting and robbing the deputies and the journalists, two deputies are injured all that while the national guard didn't do anything.

>Probably most of them can't speak it user
kek, keep telling yourself that

My english still bad, and I avoid to post here because of it. But my english got better after I start attending this board.

But I actually can't. Although I'm just stupid and don't really know English at all, maybe many of those who can write properly can speak as well.

Another normal day in Venezuela. And when the constituyente happens, oh dear god this country will be Cuba 2.0

Depende de cuál sea su meta.

Si no está interesado en aprender a comunicarse verbalmente, saber escribir de una manera aceptable es suficiente (además de saber interpretar el lenguaje escrito)