Why are Mexican police so corrupt?

Why are Mexican police so corrupt?

youtu.be/f5vr9GRREy8

>North town police
In my life I would trust them
But also these assholes are in the wrong.
This kind of shit untrained """"police""" is the reason our military has to handle the security job

always wondered why

Idk pls stay out thank you :)

>In my life I would trust them

you know that has a different meaning in english, right?

>Literal translations are not literal
:^( kill me

nothing personel kid

*kills u*

Phew!, where to start?

Tolerance for it
Honesty is frowned upon
Below wellness wages
Money quotas imposed from the commanders above them.
Power invested to people who never had it and don't know what to do with it.
Sometimes they have to buy their own equipment from paper and clips to bullets.
As contracts have become temporal they try to make the most money in the 2 or 3 years that they are going to have a job
Populace that tries all the time to buy them off

This list could go on and on.

Basically, there is nothing you can do about it as a normal citizen:

1. Most of the times it's not that they are corrupt, but that they are incredibly ignorant of the law and incompetent as a result
2. As such, they love to play dumb when someone who actually has knowledge of the law confronts them
3. If you are unlucky, the cop you try to confront will try to intimidate you lying that they can detain you or that they know your address or whatever other bullshit
4. They are also lazy, so they would rather let people go than to go with the hassle of dealing with procedures as it is established
5. If you complain about this in internal affairs (the special division that investigates cops), it is more of the same: ignorant and lazy cunts who don't want to do the procedures amd ignore the probles. God forbids they do their jobs.
6. If you want to go against internal affairs if they ignore you, you will have to waste even more time and drown in even more bureaucracy
7. At the end of all the trouble, the penalty will be a meme so it might as well be nothing

So: a) not many people has the time to complain, b) not many know the law well enough in order to confront them in the first place, and c) even if you do have time and patience to do it, the "sanctions" are almost inexistente, so it is simply not worth it.

Impunity is what is killing this country, you will never see any charges unless you are too poor, too dumb or your case is really, really famous so there is generalized public outcry.

Unless you are influential or have money, in which case they will do their jobs, but that implies traffic of influences, which is also a fucking problem.

At least most of them would normally never lay a single finger in you as they most them are submissive faggots afraid of taking action, even if they are right in detaining you. Most of them...

> Mexico bullying thread with no CHIs

Wew, time to fix that.
VIVA MEXICO!

Because Mexicans themselves are corrupt.

The only reason our armed forces were able to take up the fight its because they were isolated from the normal society before the war

What, a thread about bad cops and not about american cops? What happened to Sup Forums?

It's a thread about corrupt cops, not about >get shot

Well our cops take money from you
Your cops shoot you

yes, but considering 99% of Sup Forums posters are scanning news 24/7 to find something negative about the US to create a thread about it, i am surprised they have time to pay attention to other cunts too! i am impressed.

Based Chicanos

Daily reminder that CHIs are not Mexicans

Do you mean our presidents aren't Spaniards either? What gives?

>Still spoke Spanish
>Probably grew up in a Mexican enclave
lmao that denial

Stop being tsun tsun toward us

how much is ok?

>that damage control
to spaniards they are all sudacas, not even mexicans

Look at all this ethnic Spaniards, Scots, Irish, etc.
Americans and Mexicans dindu nuffin, it's all Europeans :^)

I don't think speaking Spanish and trying to bribe the police just like in his homeland counts at being americanized.

FREEZE!
EVERYONE ITT IS UNDER ARREST

*blocks your path*