Is there a reason white brits are short?

Is there a reason white brits are short?

the height ranges from 5'9" (Welsh) to 5'10" (Anglo).

the height in countries like Germany is 5'11", in Holland over 6'0".

Why are brits shorter than other northern euros?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insular_dwarfism
youtube.com/watch?v=dZa9bOHrKuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the least racially homogenous countries in Europe

Less Yamnaya blood

In Morocco people are short because we consume lots of tea, maybe its the same for the uk

nope

I considered this as a reason, and it could make sense, but it also doesn't make sense why eastern euros are shorter than central/western ones.

For instance, Russians/Finns/Ukraine/Poles are shorter than Dutch/German/Scandi, despite the former being more "Indoeuropean" shifted.

>Is there a reason white brits are short?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insular_dwarfism

>Russians/Finns/Ukraine/Poles are shorter than Dutch/German/Scandi
Except that's nonsense. Being 1-2cm shorter on average doesn't mean you're that much shorter.
No, it's actually easier.

Scandinavia and Germanic countries in general are rich in l haplogroup, that's responsible for tall height.

Islanders here (Croatia) are also shorter than mainlanders. Might be a widespread phenomenon?

On the other hand you have Dinaric countries that are taller on average than even Dutch.

Japs are shorter than Chinese and Koreans too.

The dinaric alps are a region with three villages and a goat. It's the biggest meme around.

The Netherlands has 17 million people with varying heights that differ by region. The catholic south is shorter than our Frisians for example.

>self-reported

>This one poolish haploautist

>russians

How fast the fight was?

Remember that turks, berbers and indonesians are all turbo manlets dragging down the average,

It actually lasted very long. Semmi is a kick boxer. So Fedor laid on top of him for 30 minutes until the time was over.

Not even kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZa9bOHrKuM

Well holland kickboxers are very tough so no surprise here

because height is a sign of feminism and cuckiness

>Holland, Germany, Sweden, Canada
all cuck capitals

>Japan, Italy, Spain, North Korea
all short and alpha as fuck

Being short is a sign of poverty. After the Brexit the UK will become even shorter. Soon you will all will all have to wear green suits and turn into gnomes.

who the fuck cares I see 5'5 Moroccan dudes walking with Dutch women while you 6'6 autists sit masturbating in your room

I won't lie. That's one shitty fight

At least it resulted in a funny picture. So it's all worth it.

If the average height difference is 2cm, that is significantly shorter.

Consider that the average height difference between norway and south korea is 3 inches. You're trying to tell me a difference of 1 inch doesn't matter.

you might be onto something here, but supposedly the original indoeuropeans were the absolute tallest, even moreso than modern people.

>2004

Outdated data. A lot of people born in the Soviet Union are manlets because of malnutrition, the modern youngsters are much taller.

lol you're still malnutrioned my sanctioned friend

Most Dutch/indo's i know are tall as fuck

Then you know what's awaiting the UK after the Brexit, master Baggins.

The sanctions might be lifted one day, but you'll remain ugly inbreed goblins forever.

we're an island m8, it's impossible for us to starve while there are fish in the sea
regardless of how ugly I may be, I could still go to your country and date the type of women you could only dream of

thank you anglo privilege

The Irish disagree.

irish waters were controlled by us at the time

nothing personel

The Asian = short meme is short-sighted (no pun intended)

Asians are usually shorter, but nearly all of this difference comes from leg length, which is controlled by estrogen. Racial leg length correlates perfectly with racial estrogen, with blacks > whites > Asians.

The modern environment is highly estrogenic, and estrogen is a cheap way to promote growth, and leg length is a cheap-looking kind of growth itself. Women prefer long torsos to long legs, but overall height is important too.

Thus, it's no surprise that mixed Asian/Euro can be tall as fuck. The tallest torso person I've ever seen was Japanese/Korean or something like that; he was only 6'2", but when he sat down he was a head taller than anyone else in a crowded audience.

>the type of women you could only dream of

Funny, because I don't dream about any women since I am gay.

fag

calm down Elliot Roger, you were like 5'8 in boots

He's not the one who has to resort to dating Russian women.

Leg length has to do with having less neanderthal blood. They had short legs.

what do you mean resort? Russians produce better girls than anyone in Western Europe

Russian women started the slut culture, they just don't have too many tattoos or piercings because they're poor.

Saw some pretty fit birds in Scotland, France, and Italy when I went. Better than the stringy bottle blonde things I saw in St. Petersburg.

>pretty fit birds in Scotland

Yeah man, conservatively yet stylishlydressed, curly haired, pale, thin waisted, big boobs.

I was in the cities, granted, but they were way hotter than the English girls I came across.

>Russians/Finns/Ukraine/Poles are shorter than Dutch/German/Scandi
But we are just as tall as scandis, maybe even taller than Norwegians.
But we are also #1 milk consumers

really? in scotland?

That might be somewhat true.

Neanderthals are also more cold adapted in general.