Danish beer

Is it any good ? Selling in a restaurant near my house
>10%

good to get drunk yea
>drinkin this on a long drive from the france west coast back home
>in the end I'm totally wasted

The only good Danish beers are made by Mikkeller and Hornbeer, the rest are bum-tier.

Just drink a wine instead. Whats the point to drink high alcohol beers

>Is it any good ?
No, actually not. At least not these huge breweries. I've found Danish beer to taste flavorless and boring.
Go for Belgium, German, Austrian, Czech and Polish beers instead (even many of the big breweries are quite good). - maybe also Spanish beer, it's surprisingly tasteful, didn't expect that for a Mediterranean country.

Because brewing beer is a handcraft, it's artisanry.
Grapevines are simply pressed and stored for some time. That's it. No skills needed, just the right weather during growth and the right temperature during storing.
>Whats the point to drink high alcohol beers
Czech beer is around 4% alc., that's perfect imo

>Selling in a restaurant near my house
Beer cans in a restaurant? This restaurant is not a Favela gas station, is it?

Mass produced beer is usually boring.

The special lines from the big breweries, or many small breweries are what you want to go for.

And those FAXE 10% is a meme beer. Just made to be strong.
Royal Unibrew (Faxe) makes a lot of beer under many other names.
Carlsberg's main line stuff is just for youngsters to get drunk from; not any culinary experience.

>FAXE 10% is a meme beer
Kek. Yea, it's festival beer. Like "5,0%" (pic related)

I drank that exact shit when my sister came back from Denmark.
I didnt think much of it.
She also bought like 40 different kinds of beer in Germany and austria not 2 were the same kind.
It was kind of dumb from her, since beers were really weird and i couldnt drink 4 of them in a few hours like i usually would.
The viking thing is mediocre, although its better than its own special edition version, with the grey and white drawings in the back instead of the dark part on the can.

I was drinking Tuborg, which is Danish, while I was in Turkey a couple weeks ago and it was the best cheap beer you could get in the country. Would recommend.

Its bad, takes really fucking rough.

>Americans in charge of beer rating

>10%
>1000ml

b-but the beer revolution

Only alcoholics drink that here

They make some good cheap beers though

Shiit, they put some kind of syrup on those to hide that alcohol volume. Only good to get shitfaced.

My friends dad used to buy us faxe in highschool. It tastes like homeless person piss but it gets you right fucked up

>Canadian parenting

It was private school so it evened out

>10% beer
might just as well switch to liquors

Europoops can meme about muh microbreweries all they want, but the truth is that (assuming it's not some overcomplicated hipster pumpkin trash) craft beers are actually pretty great.
Friendly reminder that most of European beer brands are owned by either AB InBev or Heineken.

Only danish beer i drank is Carlsberg. Feels like drinking a Heineken knockoff.

I prefer Danish tears