This would make Europe, and the world, 100x better. I fucking dare you to prove me wrong

This would make Europe, and the world, 100x better. I fucking dare you to prove me wrong.

It would make yurop lazier that's for sure

wait, where is Germany?

shitskin

burning in hell

It broke off from the continent and drifted down to sub-Saharran Africa.

I wonder

but what happend to German people?

The few that werent hopelessly indoctrinated with cuckoldry were absorbed into the surrounding countries.

The title of this graph is wrong. It should be average working hours REPORTED. Small but important difference.

We all know that Greeks are known for accurate reporting when they failed to report hidden loans in order to pass the Eurozone criteria.

and the rest?

They converted to islam and went on haj.

German what ?

Vojvodina independence?

I am totally for it

you are just jealous of Greeks and have an inferiority complex
typical german

>Austria still exists
Wtf are you doing?

...yet Austria still exists.

But now its inhabited by Greeks and Poles.

what happens in hite space? is it the sea or just a giant plane of whiteness?

no
still full of german subhumans

Genocided because fug kruats xd

I guess your question was ironic since you should know how Sup Forums ticks.

germans are subhumans

Why do you say such mean things?
You are hurting my feelings

>tfw no Belgian neighbour to sell me quality artsy comic books and weird but tasty beer
gotta admit, I'm a bit of beneluxboo

You know how annoying it is to know that probably millions of people from your supposed ""allied"" countries are jerking it to your genocide?
Fuck you!

it is true

no more annoying than it is to have loads of people the world jerking it to anything negative that happens to your country or what have you

Still mean.

Stop being a self hating cuck OP

>Germany
>white

The difference is that only mudslimes, edgy reddit lefties and backwards commies are jerking it to your downfall while most normal people in the first world + the already mentioned are doing it with us.

>"""German"""-Americans

you reap what you sow

Welcome to the club of Israel, America, Sweden, Poland, Russia, France, UK, Arab and African countries...

>Heuheu your granddad was a dick so now you have to pay for it

Love logic

>Sup Forums
>logic, reason or critical thought
you fit right in desu senpai baka

perfect

>implying
you've been doing things wrong for the last 20 years

You are literally genociding all your "allies" right now you fucking moron, no wonder we'd like you to get some of that medicine too

If sucking monies out of smaller cunts is enough reason to destroy an entire group of people then half of the world wouldn't exist.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you dumb faggot.
The mudslims would have come to europe so or so.
Also no one in this shithole is actively hoping that another country will crash.