youtu.be/emEdYBGJAH8
youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I go do things.

Jesus fucking Christ that is nightmare fuel

Spiderman's paradise

nani baka baka desu

damn what a huge

Great. I wake up in one of the few places that has even more nukes pointed at it than the U.S.

I'm glad it was not China.

It's not that different from Mexico City or Rio de Janeiro, except for the fact that Japan is actually a first-world country.

> that pic
Why do I suddenly feel the urge to raise my fist and sing the Internationale?

autism

Tokyo is too big. It's disgusting.
How the fuck do people live there? So glad I'm not Asian and don't live packed like sardines in these disgusting cities.

Tokyo has lots and I mean lots of ugly buildings. Rectangle concrete blocks and flats everywhere.

ever been to tokyo?
it's not even that crammed

It's a big place.

wew

The States has (have?) some comparably disgusting urban sprawl too, user. Maybe not on the same scale, but I've seen pictures of housing estates in a desert running for miles and miles. Just as terrifying desu.

It's amazing what good city laws and design can Dio.

That's right.
youtu.be/j5bVWzTyJ7E

*denies warcrime*
*claim that Dokdo is Japanese clay*
*hunt whale for lunch*
*sit in dirty shit nip room and lower birthrate by masturbating to anime all night*

This

Tokyo at last has working public transportation, plenty of trains and metro and is way more walkable than any american sprawl

The only people who don't like this are people who have never lived in a home or had their own property before. People who know nothing else but tiny apartments in packed cities.

Prove me wrong.

Coastal living is the true patrician choice. Being hemmed in with nothing but the same houses for miles around you isn't very nice.

It looks fine until you peer, gauge distance, and realize there is no patches of forests to break up the land. Just endless seas of medium quality houses, with no decent infrastructure to actually support them.

but they have ford trucks

probably gonna eat either some donburi, ramen or sushi

most people live in houses in tokyo m8

Its not as cool as walking to the end of a alley, and then entering a cool sleek looking underground, and then rapidly going somewhere you want.

But there is another big problem with the massive sprawl: If you peer closely, you also see that most of the houses are the same size. So from a street perspective: Everything would look the same, because there is no 3, 4 or 5 floor homes to occasionally break it up.
Heck: All you would need to unfuck the image is to
1. Add some tree isles. Eat like 2-4 squares
2. Bigger difference in house size/height
3. Slightly better setup of roads, so there can be sleep public transportation, even if the American PR works against that

37 million in the blue, 14,5 million in the red

What a wonderfully organized human farm.

Things are coming along nicely.

>14.5 million in the red
It's actually 8 million, the rest are located in commuter towns surrounding it

no, london metropolis has 14,5m. your picture is comparing london urban area to tokyo metropolis which isn't a fair comparison. especially since most of the blue area look like pic related

Tokyo is pretty cool.
Literally takes an hour to go from cyberpunk to quaint rice fields and nature.

I think it's the general lack of commie block style houses over there that makes Tokyo not feel as tight like other Asian megacities.
For it's size Tokyo is a surprisingly flat city with a lot of single household houses.
Literally only the business districts are high rise.

Seoul is pretty scary in comparison, take the train to the city and you will have rows after rows of huge commieblocks with gigantic numbers on the facade. Looks like a human farm.

Greater London is a little over 8million, and is not all built up areas either.

Just imagine an atomic bomb right there

So? Literally just pointing out that it's not fair to compare metropolis area to urban area

Well take it up with Japan. It's literally called the greater Tokyo area, and that's the greater London area.

>6,158 persons per square kilometer

I go to a cat cafe

look for anime girls to court

I wake up again and I'm still in Shitzil.

I live in irl anime

Konnichiwa motherfucker.

given how efficient and advanced their transportation system is, it's not as bad as it looks

Tokyo against London

Rio isn't big.

I thought that no one sleep in Tokyo.

japan is over.

Go back to bed with my anime pillow

Tokyo could be it's own country.
Why are cities allowed to be that big? What makes a city a city and why not break it up into smaller cities?

Kill my self, I'm too introverted to be in that concrete jungle

I strip to my tightey whities and jump in the river to frighten the locals and the police will take hours to catch be cause they are so passive aggressive

catch me chilling in asakusa

I'm sorry.

Take a plane to seoul

Tokyo-do(aka greater tokyo) and Tokyo-nijusan(23)ku(aka tokyo) is different.

It's like newyork.
Newyork state = Tokyo-do
Newyotk city = Tokyo-23ku

not "do" but "to"

Tokyo-to (Tokyo metropolis).

Thx

> wake up in Tokyo
> Literally the first thing I'd do is to visit yodobashi camera for the fancy theme song

I wanna go back

another sok chink would be nice
really need it in this century

Kill myself because it is a shithole

I admire the motorized life of American oeople.

what the flying fuck!

Go to the Singapore embassy

I launch my Demon Summoning Program of course !

I order a smashed avocado toast from the nearest cafe.

*angel summoning program

Get out because I'm from the country and don't feel comfortable in concrete canyons, never mind the biggest fucking concrete canyon in the world.

>being a filthy lawfag

enjoy that yhvh cock up your butthole I suppose

I guess I go hire a JAV actress for an hour long date
Maybe try to play some third strike

Why not try some Tekken?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

i can't play 3D games. i also haven't played any fighting game in over 5 years

I would sign up for those bukake videos with 100 guys in the backround with masks jerking off if i have to. I want to cream a nip qt

you'd need a very large one to destroy a decent fraction of it

Would you pay 30k Yen for an hour with a prostitute?

>I want to cream a nip qt
won't cost you much more than $300, here or over there

yes, that's what the rate is over here, too

do some people really have 2 hour commute to work every day or is it just a meme

this fat faggot can speak japanese in his 21 years tho

Not like he uses it with other humans regularly

gonna go to school

Metropolitan areas, senpai. We have them here in the states though nowhere near as big. There are a shit ton of cities in that jungle.

good luck out there, Heihachi

Commuting for 2 hours in total per day(1hour for going, 1 hour for returning) is very common here. If you can get to workplace within 30 minutes, you would be pretty lucky.

I turn on this song
youtu.be/emEdYBGJAH8
And go to the embassy to ask for subtitles.

It would be impossible to have forests in Palm Springs, CA, Phoenix, AZ, or Albuquerque, New Mexico. These places are as dry as the Sahara Desert or Central Asia.

Russian embassy only offers Kuba77 though.

>camera tilts to the sky
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH????!!!
Holy shit.
8300 where I live. It's not that bad.

I hope I did

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

UUUU

I go sightseeing.
Then I go back to my home.

GDP of the aria you can see in the picture is as large as that of Mexico actually

Big in japan!

>given how efficient and advanced their transportation system is, it's not as bad as it looks
yeah. it's worse.

try to find a prostitute to fuck

I like his gloves though

So classy.