do you like your capital city?

of course not

>tell the truth
>r---r---RACIST!!

ye

it's a disgrace

No
Ironically it is one of the places that restricts our freedom the most

yeah feels pretty unfree when you don't have to fear being shot any given minute of the day

>acknowledging reality is wrong
>Berlin
How is that even possible?

I haven't visited in many years but I remember it positively. I have a couple of old friends who now live in the area who like it. I should visit them sometime and get another look at the place.

No it's a hellhole

>London
>Dangerous

Yh don't travel to the council estates. But objectively still the best city on the planet.

it's the poorest state of germany, literally only survives because the rest of the country supports it

>Washington DC
>murder capital of the USA in the 1990's
wew

Just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with East Berlin?

>MPs seek apology

Waiting for the article where the Chinese tell them to fuck off.

nope, full of niggers

Why don't you like Brussels?
good boi

obama made it safe

hey brother

How can a big city be that poor though? Is there really no major industry there?

Fuck no. It's full of politicians and blacks. There's a reason our founding fathers chose to build DC on the shittiest piece of malaria infest swampland they could find.

Funny thing is that you can warn people don't go to the poor areas and they still fucking go. Not to mention that most Asian tourists are dumb as rocks when outside their home somehow even more then most other tourists.

>London
>objectively still the best city on the planet.
Terrorist attacks don't make a city great despite what Sadiq Khan thinks kek

full of degenerate and lazy hipsters

I mean, it's inofficial slogan is "poor but sexy". That alone tells enough about that shithole (also it's not even close to being "sexy")

No. It was literally only made capital because it was right in between the two cities worthy of being capital but either the french or anglos wouldve gotten mad if one of them were picked.

>Nuclear annihilation is part and parcel of living in a big city
ebin

So...What's The reason?

No

Yes
Moscow is a rich oasis in the frozen Russian desert of poverty

How's St Petersburg?

it's the seat of the government, that's about it.
they like to praise berlin as this creative hub and start up paradise, wannabe german silicon valley or some shit but there's not much going on industry and economy wise. it's full of hipster expats trustfund babbies, drug addicts, jobless shits and "artists"
they like to call themselves "poor but sexy"

east germany was actually pretty competitive but after the wall came down they weren't able to compete on the international market and it all went to shit.
berlin was only a rich city back in the days because prussia pumped all the money there

Severly understaffed police so don't become the victim of a crime.

Would Frankfurt be the desired capital then?

The idea was that it would be such a shithole politicians would be aching to GTFO and back to their home states and districts to spend time with their constituents. The fear was that if it was built somewhere nice it would become insular, out of touch, and filled with an elite ruling class completely disconnected from the everyday lives and concerns of the people they were elected to represent.

Sound familiar?

That's not Germany

Lol Greece.

It's really safe these days, who cares if it's falling apart. Worlds better than trees and dirt and all your neighbours knowing your every move.

Yeah it does sound familiar, I'm afraid. I'd never heard that about the location though. Got some sauce on that?

Turks are Germans

Anywhere other than the White House/embassues and monuments is dangerous as hell because of the blacks

it's better than any another region except Moscow, but nevertheless it's pretty poor. Of course you can earn a lot of money there but I'm talking about an average person.

No, Lisbon sucks, and so do Lisboners. They think Portugal is just Lisbon.

Portocunts are almost as bad, with their "anything not from Porto is Lisbon"

don't think that would change much
berlin was just the historical capital and the move from bonn back there after the reunification was a sentimental thing
germany is too decentralized

Paris is a beautiful city full of life and I really like it.
I just wish it was less dirty and we took care of the homeless more.
>muh blacks and arabs
The one who cause problems are migrants and unlicensed vendors. Majority of black Parisians is not so bad.

Or rather, they aren't different from local Parisians in terms of being unsufferable cunts who believe their city is the centre of the world.

Paris is wonderful to visit (if you know where to go), nice to study in, awful to live.

>unsufferable cunts who believe their city is the centre of the world.
You provinciaux kinda underestimate how influential Paris is even on a world-scale.

You never heard that DC was built on malaria infested swampland?

wikipedia.org my man

I thought Paris was a lovely city when I visited in the late 90's. Most of the people I encountered were nice, the food was 10/10, all around a great place. None of the negative memes about it seemed true to me.