/CHI/

i'm so tired

please reply

CHI
Replying.

how was your day? did you start working out?

I worked and made some money. Atleast it keeps me busy so I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. Also it's nice feeling that you have done something that will have a positive impact on yourself (getting money, keeping atleast a little active). All in all it was a decent day.

have you tried socializing at your work or do you work alone?

Just common courtesy, you know hi, thanks, bye and that kind of stuff. That's about it. That's also pretty much the conversation I have with the customers. You go there, do your shift and leave. I am not sure if it's a good thing but after a while you will start to see everyone as just a customer while working. What I mean by this is I can have that short conversation with anyone and not be phased by it, I won't spill spaghetti wether it's a 10/10 qt, an old drunk or someone I would not want to find myself with in a dark alley. It's all the same while I am on the clock.

you should apply that when talking to people out side of work just look at them as customers maybe that will help

The thing is I don't usually find myself in situations where I would talk with other people outside work. It's not like I am a trembling mess when socializing, I just am not very good at it. I should put more effort into atleast appearing to be interested in what the other person is doing/saying even at times when that is not actually true. I should also learn to "give a little more of myself" or something along that line when interacting with others, professionalism won't cut it. That is one of the main reasons I want to go to uni, there it would be natural to be around new people and it would be natural getting to know them. Striking up a conversation with someone random who I have no ties to feels alien and unappealing to me.

I know what you mean I guess your goal should be to get a bit better before going to uni that way you aren't a complete retard when you get there and things could maybe get better for you

That's the plan anyhow.

also you gotta make sure you pass those exams

I would kill myself if I was a chicano

GA
WA
DEDADEDADEDADEDADA
DA
DA
DA
WAKAKAKAKAWATATATAWA
KAWATAKAKAAKAWAKACUATAWATATAKOKAKOWATAKA
AAAAA

:(
huh

The pressure and "stakes" will be many times higher than this year, I guess the work I do also should be many times more.

Another day wasted working.
I hate hospitals so much.
I hope I get killed in a war or something.
I don't want my last vision to be that of a hospital

just go for the easy mode one and don't risk it
do you work at night or day?

Just think about money as potential. The more you have the more you can potentially do. Try to think about what you want from life.
>I hope I get killed in a war or something
You most likely don't, then again maybe you do what do I know.

Day right now.
It's so warm when I get out, I can't stand it. I want to go to bed early but I can't because it's too hot
I wish I worked nights.

what do you do? are you nurse?

>The more you have the more you can potentially do.
That's the problem desu
I have roughly 45k after taxes.
It's enough to do stuff like buy a car, but it isn't enough to buy one of our overpriced houses.
I could probably get a house with this income if I got married, but I'm too autistic for that.
I don't really want to go on any vacations.
My PC is already pretty good
>You most likely don't, then again maybe you do what do I know.
Just anywhere but a fucking hospital.
No, IT.

move up in the food chain become a doctor

I don't want to get stabbed by a somali

>somalis have infested all the white northern lands
Oh joy. I wonder if siberians also get to enjoy their rich culture.

why not get a better IT job some where esle

Because this is an overpaid government job.
Make 50k in the private sector or get 60k raking in that sweet tax payer money.
And I would still hate working, it's not really this job in particular I hate. I hate working in general.

>I hate. I hate working in general.
iktf I wish I was rich

Hello fellow CHIs

CHIIIIIII

AAhAHAHHA CHIIIIIIIII

A CHI CHI RAAA JAA A CHI CHI RAA JAAA

OH BADADADADAAAA

A CHI CHI RAAA JAA A CHI CHI RAA JAAA

OH BADADADAAAA DA DA DA!

AYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHII! CHI BADA YIII?

>
hows it going

Good im about to go to the gym.

are you the cable neet chi?

No

what chi are you?

I haven't posted here before

oh, you're a CHI though right?

Yes

Isn't the cable neet chi actually the nazi chilean?