Wow rude

strawpoll.me/13365311
strawpoll.me/13365311
strawpoll.me/13365311
Please Vote so we can see how wrong our lives went

Deutsche HERAUS

I'm the guy.

>Overage(Sad!)

Don't bully 30+ Anons. We'll probably be like that in the near future.

So what's the story lads?

I wanna be the guy.

>mfw 26
I-I know we will

Daily reminder to buy Rocket League and post anime.

I grew up playing vs games with friends and my brother. On top of that my group of irl friends play them a lot, too. It's a genre I don't really get tired of playing since it fun for me.
You need to get past level 5.

>Your favourite film.
I don't know. Don't really keep track of movies or come to a conclusion of which is my favourite.

>Your favourite book
Don't relaly read.

>Your favourite album.
I have about 50 favourite albums. Huge music collection.

>Your favourite game.
Don't play a huge amount of games but I think maybe the original Deus Ex or Classic WoW.

>Your favourite painting
I like a lot of paintings, even ones that aren't well known. Pic related is a nice one I like.

Did that two days ago and do that fairly often.
Looking forward to Orange Juice tomorrow.

>buy rocket league
>can't buy nice shoes

>post anime
>be a dirty weeb

>3 people are 18

Would my life become interesting in some way if I got a job? What's an easy way to get a job?

Don't be corrupting them.

I'm more surprised there's 12 people here.

>What's an easy way to get a job?
Ask Jaggy, he knows.

Anyone who comes to this website has already been corrupted desu.
Sounds about the average number from 3 years ago.

>Tfw a completely irrelevant personality.

I did buy it.

Wonder if there are lurkers in here who never post?

Knowing somebody that can get you a job

Have you added us on steam?

Nepotism

>12 posters
>13 votes
Alright what foreigner voted?

Is that better

How many of you are regulars here? Belfast lad here, started lurking the eire threads for maybe 15-20 mins a day over the past couple weeks. Consistently the comfiest thread on this site, feels inclusive even though its just some random thread on Sup Forums. Most of you lads seem to confirm the 'irish are so warm and friendly!!!' meme

No.

all Sup Forums heads no doubt

I can't remember, too long anyway, far too long

Nothing wrong with being from Sup Forums.

Start browsing /eire/ to fill in the massive hole in my life. Alcohol,anime and video games weren't doing it for me anymore so I decided to go with /eire/

I've been here since our revival a couple years ago (think it happened sometime around Alberto Barbosa). I drift in and out. Usually come here when I'm feeling lonely and I have been feeling fairly awful the past month.

I've been here for around a year and a half. It's only been this nice for the past few months but I really do love it here when it's like this.

Going to do a line of Ket with this weed.

Do that tomorrow so.

Amach.

Buy RL so I can beat you up.

You've got all the answers on what happens on the Dock road, you hook him up.

>Nothing wrong with being from Sup Forums.

Nothing wrong with being from Sup Forums desu. Last year and this year have been pretty fun on that board.
I don't know how to play, I'd be embarrassing myself like I did with Splatoon(I can't play with that giant gamepad).

It's true though.

>I don't know how to play, I'd be embarrassing myself like I did with Splatoon(I can't play with that giant gamepad).
It seemed like the game never wanted to stick you on our team for some reason.
You could still learn Rocket League with us if you're interested, it's all good fun.

I'll think about it.

I don't see you talk much about politics. What are your political leanings?

>Last year and this year have been pretty fun on that board.

Fuck off. US election fucking ruined Sup Forums. It used to actually be a fun place where you could discuss politics a few years back but not it's just r/TheDonald. I hate Trump but those retards just call you an SJW and sage your thread to page 10 if you ever say something bad about him. That board got full of faggot underage teenagers when Trump was elected. Just look at all the cringe that "Kekistani" bullshit created. Sup Forums was much better off when it was NatSoc and not alt-right pussies.

>I don't know how to play
Neither do I, you can make fun of me.

Splatoon's grand once you find a weapon that suits you. You have to learn how to keep moving too, it's a constant to take and keep ground so you have to be quick moving and inking. I wasn't observing you too much but I did notice you were making the rookie mistake of walking when you could be swimming. Swimming's much faster, refills your ink faster and makes it harder for enemies to see you.

>It seemed like the game never wanted to stick you on our team for some reason.
I felt almost bad hogging you every match.

At the very least you can't be much worse than I am at the moment.

>I felt almost bad hogging you every match.
You were a lot better than me at Splatoon, I think the team you were on won every game or at least did when I was against you.

>bought a fidget spinner
I don't get the point
it just spins

>How many of you are regulars here?
I first started visiting /éire/ about 2 years ago now, but I only began coming here regularly a few months after I moved to France. I'm here pretty much every day now, for better or for worse.

I do agree that there is a sense of community here not found in many of the other generals though. Probably because of our small numbers.

Flags ruined Sup Forums, well, ruined it more. Too many yanks that think they know how to banter just by copy pasting some basic insult like leaf or potatonigger any time they see a foreign flag.

That last thread had a fierce stench of normalfaggotry towards the end, lads. Glad I missed it.

It's a nice sensation having something with continued momentum in your hand, it's hard to describe but I like it as something to preoccupy me when working or just thinking.
It beats bending paper clips out of shape all day.

>not playing with the lid of a pen and constantly dropping it on the floor

I've noticed that a bit in /bant/ threads. People from any random country drop in to deliver a memed insult towards your country and then quietly leave when they're ignored.

Probably just luck, that night was the highest winning streak I had in a long time.

>Not compulsively chewing your pen

Room is starting to spin and warp.

fuck lad drink some water

>and then quietly leave when they're ignored.
Free bumps. We only have /bant/ threads twice a week max anyway, so it's not like it matters.

I used do that a lot until I cut my gum up one day when the pen splintered in my mouth.

>not clicking your pen repeatedly for hours

I am drinking water/ youtube.com/watch?v=u8oal_1_YUk

Dad just drunk texted me.

Tuck me in, thanks.

/bant/ was supposed to be for Sup Forums runoff rather than Sup Forums and Sup Forums has a much larger percentage of Americans than Sup Forums. As well as having the bantering ability of the average American they're also less exposed to posters from different countries which causes them to think they're clever with their stock insults.

Watching Firing Line on youtube. Loads of episodes got released by some university archive a few month back.

wtf happened to political discourse in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFUKV5_EwdA

Good night kraut, sweet dreams.

Happy I will never know that feel

Good night, tuck yourself in.

Are there any MMOs that are still popular and worth getting into? Never played any myself.

>do this
>realise it's a mechanical pencil

Does he want to fiddle your boipucci?

FFXIV is probably the best one. WoW is still going but the community is old, stale and anti-social.

We're actually the only general on /bant/. Everybody else just uses it as a memeing board. I'd be surprised if it lasts.

I find it difficult to spin it so it defeats it's purpose as something to alleviate stress.

Libertarian famlam. Ronny paul is /myguy/.
Calm down, you geek. When anything popular happens on on a Sup Forums board, the outsiders always flock to it. Over time they will go away.
>Neither do I, you can make fun of me.
Lad pls.
I think I have to go with a faster weapon. I'm just too used to fast paced run and gun that I wasn't swimming enough.

>FFXIV is probably the best one
Why did that get so popular all of a sudden? A bunch of weeb Twitch streamers I follow who never play MMOs recently picked it up.

Buy one of the heavier metal ones from amazon, they go for about 6 or 7 minutes by themselves.
The ones from the euro shop may not be great if thats where you got it.

all MMO's are invariably a waste of time

You missed out on WoW during it's heyday.

>ywn read One Piece for the first time again

I deal with this feel every month. It's just so goddamn good

He sent it to me by accident so there' always hope.

People actually buy this shit and are into it? Damn I thought it was just a €2 shop meme.

literally me

Just intentionally drunk texted my son, lads.

A new expansion released in the past couple of weeks.

They've been around since before the meme, they're designed as a stress toy.

Anybody else finding it very warm tonight?

I find it funny having one orderly thread surrounded by shitposts. It's like a temple in wasteland.

>I think I have to go with a faster weapon
I use the Aerospray which IIRC is the fastest firing weapon. Though it doesn't reach far and its damage is low so it's better for spreading ink than killing. The regular Splattershot is a good mix of speed and damage if you want to try that.

I am but I'm feeling sick and I was moving around a lot so I thought that was it.

Thanks lad. I'll look into it this weekend in singeplayer.

Yes. sleeping will be difficult

Just tucked myself in.
I can't believe I've been reading it for more than 10 years.
I want to play FF but it looks so overwhelming, like it's too late to start, I will never catch up.

Bully, is that you?

I'd still say it's worth a look. It's very well designed, with nice worlds and quests in comparison to WoW. Even if you're only playing it solo it's still fun.
The community is really nice and friendly too.

Be careful.

Damn AA, why do you put yourself through all that.

air feels dead

It's fun.

>tfw no gaming PC

I've always wanted to get into the whole "online friend" thing but all I've got is a PS4. Nobody seems to want to chat on PSN and the only multiplayer game I own is Dark Souls 3.