Number wizard is the king of gets edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/882748259021737984
twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/882714609076981760
youtube.com/watch?v=w7zTPRZWMlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am the number wizard

>parents

Have been writing a bunch of stories recently. Might try to make them into a book eventually.

Each short story takes place in the same location with the same cast of characters. They are about 10-20 pages long and are set in a near-future world with VERY light cyberpunk elements. The stories take place in a bar, and centre around the bartender, who I have deliberately given zero personality - he is a selfinsert for the reader.

Nothing really happens in any of the stories, the bartender just cleans and maintenances the bar, serves drinks to customers, that kind of thing. The point of the stories is the characters who come to the bar and the conversations they have with the bartender and each other.

The characters are either real people I know IRL transposed into the world, fictional people I have imagnied, or a mix of the two. The conversations are split pretty evenly between real conversations I have overheard and noted down, and conversations I have invented. I tweak the stories to make some fit and to make different conversations reference each other or build character, but the heart of a lot of them is unchanged from when I heard them 'in the wild'.

Each story takes place over a single day, and my intention is that the reader should read one a day too, syncing his weekly routine to that of the storyworld's. The regulars have varying schedules the reader will learn to anticipate. Students and the unemployed are more erratic, and workers have fairly rigid and predicitable schedules. The hope is that the stories form a parallel social life for the reader and take place almost in real time. For example, a reader might think to themselves: "Man, I can't wait until Friday's story - Mark said he'd come to the bar then and tell us how his date with Alice went," or: "I hope Ben is okay, he hasn't been to the bar for weeks", etc etc.

What do you think of my novel (haha) idea? Be honest please.

No discernible talent desu

bit early

>Hellooooo Sup Forums
lmao

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

sara is LITERALLY posting about herself here right now. do not respond

a SECOND /brit/ thread?

but the other one has not yet reached page 9!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

- signed, a concerned Sup Forums poster

twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/882748259021737984

Sara is timposting

what im wondering is how she knows we call her disgusting looking
could it be....

errrrrr

it's gone? or do i need to be following her

love football
love marxism-leninism
hate pints
hate yanks

The communist slag? Probably would if I was drunk but she's honestly grim. Only hope for her is to work on her personality and become kind, pleasant and well mannered

how foking quick was that deleted

hi sara!

babestation

Sara don't listen to these losers I think you're really pretty and I want to be your cuck

wow this is big

bet she would feel bad if she knew that she was making fun of a paranoid schizophrenic

i, uh, was trying to get to 9gag but im obviously in the wrong place hehe

You forget the BFV mate

except this is what she looks like when she isn't caked in makeup and sucking in her cheeks

In bizarro Yank world some plucky drunk farmers fought off hordes of vicious redcoats with the British authorities pouring millions of pounds and troops and supplies into a hopeless gorilla war, topped off with a final pitched victory by the Patriots when the Congress got their act together.
In reality some local rebellions were handily quashed and the yanks were on the verge of surrendering until they eventually dragged the French, the Dutch and the Spanish into the war arrayed against Britain alone, with the French breaking the naval blockade at Yorktown and landing tens of thousands of French regulars

Probably why she removed it desu, saw that user post about her being disabled

sue

how can you tell if yours went up on the board?

mine was pretty good

If Tim wore as much make-up as 'her' he would be a much more convincing tranny

Imagine working at tesco for a living and the most exciting part of your day is indirectly arguing with /brit/ users on your twitter profile

I'd be a marxist too tbqh

63 | Self Employed White Van Man | Atheist | Ayn Rand Fan | Libertarian Leaning | UKIP voting | Ex Army | BBC Hater | Hiker.

just wish i could sleep for as long as it takes to sort this out

just can't deal with feeling this anxious every single minute I'm awake, i just want to sleep and wake up with everything back to normal

Fucking wew
I'd need a lot of alcohol

she deleted it lmao
can't even stand by it

so its been this easy to get a gf all along

thoughts on pintsand forners?

twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/882714609076981760

LADS LADS LADS I THINK THIS IS MY POST KEK

dont care ill carry on believing it

>stealing my screenshot
here's another

looks pretty cute tbqh
she seems like a nice girl

There are women in this thread RIGHT NOW reading about grown men talking about their poos, wanks and wees

Speaking of, rate your last wank, poo and wee

Wank: 5/10
Wee: 5/10
Poo: 5/10
Review: bit of a dire week for bodily functions

Imagine being so cucked that being the fan girl of a pro-isreal and big business president is actually good because memes

imagine being fan of any American president

wait till she finds about about bogposting

sara this is who youre accusing, he's a man with schizophrenia and has nothing to do with /brit/

youtube.com/watch?v=w7zTPRZWMlE

end of the day we won our independence from you fair and square you cunt

get fucked. my grandpa killed 30 redcoats

fuck off sara

too late lad

Wank: 8/10
Wee: 6/10
Poo: 6/10
Review: quite good

But doesn't she sit and talk about people who sit and talk about teenage girls on a forum?

>iphone poster
>android screenshot
dunno how else i could prove it to you haha

stop posting the mirror version

oi sara

youre a 19 year old white girl from scotland

do not take yourself so seriously ok?

xxxxxxx

she's literally been searching for her name in the archives

tragic

hey in this photo she doesnt look like a man

always think of rosa klebb from james bond when i see sara

europe will never unite under the EU
it will either collapse or they'll be civil war

love it when normies think we're actually autistic virgins and not just creative fiction writers haha

>Someone on there has a pal at MMU, bitch come near me and I'll kick your baws so hard you'll never have a wank again

Just laughing at how you live in this crazy alternate reality and even teach it to schoolkids lad, not really invested in it either way otherwise

Can someone give me the rundown on how sara became a gimmick here?

She looks 40

Wish antifa would try an event in my city but don't think they've got the nads 2bqh

yes she does

>mfw sara finds out about tim
>mfw she tracks him down
>mfw they meet irl
imagine those two together

is it degenerate to eat hummus straight from the tub?

we're going to be mincemeat when comrade corbyn gets in lads

how DARE we talk about girls over the age of consent in a SEXUAL nature

Is this the /brit/ equivalent of googling yourself?

someone edit them to look like pepe pls

then they bump into kev and tim thinks he is marcus

your grandpa probably begged to join them, then sucked them off

What's wrong with being a fan of any American president?

Also,
>not being pro-Israeli
You're one of those black Dutch, aren't you?

prove it

h-h-hahah yeah

Also, if I were being evenhanded I could say there's a mild parallel with how Britain sees itself in WWII, but even there it falls short because all the shit the yanks think about how oppressed they were in the colonies is bizarro world as well

tbf most of us learn how heavily involved the french were. i clearly remember that from 4th grade

But i am 19?

pmsl we're already removed from society

Normies just dont understand gimmicks

liverpool?

can we get your version of the aisha pick sara

you know you love the attention

i'm actually retarded

>she dropped out of uni and cleans the bogs at tescos now

hahahha the fucking state

Ah yes brain
1am is the PERFECT time to decide to learn a new language
not earlier, when i was bored as fuck, but right fucking now

capital

sara has a love hate relationship with brit

she gets turned on by the attention of all the rowdy boys

trips of truth and half the posters will dip their bollocks

I'm straight lad sorry x

who is this 19 yr old she is bitching about?

herself

sara is aisha you absolute dumbfuck

sara if you're reading this in the future you're well peng in this one x

pee pee poo poo

Reddit

wonder what she's posted apart from that

your language learning abilities go up when you have a good nights sleep and are garbage when you're tired

her daughter

herself you fucking mutton head

wtf
no she is not they're two different people lmao

wtf lol lmao xDD
imagine being this new

Is this sara? Genuinely might be the cutest girl ive ever seen