If you could fight anybody from a certain country in a 101 fight with no weapons, who would you choose?

If you could fight anybody from a certain country in a 101 fight with no weapons, who would you choose?

I wanna fight a Canadian.

>101 fight
wat dis?

Well crap, I wanna fight a Mexican. Let's hook something up.

i would literally H E E M you

austrian

You're about to find out

gif also applies to you, leafs.

A German or Swede.
Indians, if i was going for the 100% sure win, but i wouldn't wanna touch him.

I do fighting sports twice a week. I dont really feel the need to fight any random person desu.

But if I must, Id fight a little French girl. So I can rape her in the butt.

Can't believe nobody has said Chinese yet.

Brazil

A Chinamin would probably be small and weak, but probably tough and scrappy. He would fight dirty.

>Implying a Hispanic midget could reach me with his tiny midget arms

>people who mix up Jiu Jitsu with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Yeah I'd probably fight a Canadian too. I have to deal with these faggots on a daily basis.

you just mad you can't summon and control clones to do your fighting for you

Mongolian

I want to fight an abo

I have a Sharingan in a plastic bag. I can implement it any time I want and use my eye powers to pull something magical out of my ass. So you better take it down a notch.

a fatty want to fuck me lads
wat do?

Never reject your hand, lad.

Say no.

All I heard was blah blah blah I'm going to farrt some magic out of my ass if you don't stop kicking my ass online

lose your birginidy

wank first, think about it later.

Fatties are the best, bro, fucking smash that shit.

not even joking lad, this bitch literally rapes me with her eyes
ill never fuck a fatty in my life, i might be a 24yold kv but i have standards
not with a fat girl
i dont wank

>i dont wank

nah i deserve better, im fit , slim and a great ass
autistic tho

All I heard was blah blah blah I farrt out of my ass blah you do kick my ass online

>deserve better
You're not hearing me. Fatties ARE better. And you deserve it!

nah this bitch is gross

s. korean

You do realize they probably have at least 6 inches on you?

Trips of truth.

Have you guys never seen a short little beaner beat the shit out of someone before? Fuckers are often stronger than they look.

Mexicans tend not to be violent around here, so no. I'd believe it tho. All that jumping over walls and landscaping really tones the muscle.

Papa New Guinea

This is who you would be fighting.

Be careful what you wish for, bud

Emperor Xi China

I live around a bunch if Mexicans and while I've seen fights I've never seen a Mexican in one.

Hello

>im fit , slim and a great ass
post pic pls

I would love to fight brit scum, I'd probably lose after a couple of seconds, but they seem like the kind of guys that buy you a beer after they knock you out a couple of tooth.
My favorite kind of lads.

I wanna fight a filthy Spaniard

jean paul sartre, at any point of his life, I mean not necessarily his old fart self, I would fight him at his peak if needed

I FUCKING HATE THAT SON OF WHORE

you wouldnt lmao look up russian football hooligans vs brits

brits are absolutely fucked. you being the mexican person you'd probably fuck them up

>implying you will have enough time to take your sharingan out of the plastic bag and insert it into your eye

lmao i'll rasengan you from the sky you wont even know what hit you

If I recall correctly the brits were just drunk and having a bit of fun while the russians were there purely for the purpose of beating the shit out of everyone

point still stands british football hooligans and le british le tough le guys are pansies, even in general and not when compared to russian hooligans specifically

ill fight a B L A C K N I B B A

British people are mad, if there is news about some non immigrant Europeans causing trouble it's always them or Russians

>football hooligans
I've dealt with those guys several times before, at least the mexican ones will only stab you only if you bring a different shirt color.

Aim for their tiny head, that's their weak spot.

>some fatties store fat in head
>fat infused skull provides exceptional armor
wut?

>fat infused skull
that's some next level shit

Heh, your 3v1 just turned into a 3v1001

I would like to absolutely destroy some british fuckboi tbqh