that pic of him is creeping me the fuck out jesus

Interventionism is against the American tradition

>not building a personal library for the end of days

i guess there's a reason the basque never invented a written language

Dafuq?

yeah sure bud you are a century too late

The monroe doctrine was a worthy cause

nobody fucks with latin america but us

Don't need a script for your language if your people are too stupid to write anyway

We could make a dixiepill reading list. It'll have that, the Southern Agrarians' other stuff, Wendell Berry, Flannery O'Connor, some of those "Confederates were the good guys" books, etc.

The Western Hemisphere is rightful US clay, i'm talking about Eastern hemisphere shit

It should also be illegal to trade most goods with warring powers, that's what got us into WW1

>NEOLITHIC POPULATION

finding that tiny isolated valley was their greatest accomplishment

ive got a movie list saved somewhere, ill post in a sec

>illegal to trade most goods with warring powers

but then how would the warmongering elites make their fortunes and solidify their control

We wuz survivors of the Romans n Celts n sheit

>but then how would the warmongering elites make their fortunes and solidify their control
Makes me think

Fish for me buds

If LatAm is your rightful clay, don't complain about Mexicans internally immigrating. :^)

That's not how subjugation works sweaty :))

The French have a lot to learn

they must stay in the designated latin zones

the fatherland must remain pure

Don't understand how Americans think they criticize us.
You're far more non-white than we are by all measures.

>inb4 muh gud catholikk boiiisss

Don't understand why you're so asshurt, it was a joke

why do americans start crying when the banter hits the truth?

Because we're polite people and we don't like bullies

why do southerners like to make small talk with random people

Because we don't have Italians to stab us in the streets

I went to NYC once when I was younger, I think 12 or 13. Didn't get stabbed in the street by Italians but man, those folks are weird.

I liked NYC. Wouldn't want to live there, but that probably goes for all cities

There's fun shit to do, don't get me wrong. Lot of history, lot of good food, but I'm not too keen on the people.
We were getting on a bus to get to our hotel from the airport. Bus driver says "Port Authority or Grand Central?" We're obviously not from around there and have no clue what either of those places is or which is closer to the hotel, so we just go "…what?" Dude gets all pissy and goes "do you speak ENGLISH?!" Shit, dude. You're the bus driver, ain't you supposed to know where the hotel is?

Yesterday (it is currently midnight) was the first time I've had shrimp.

Ever?

I feel the same way towards towns/cities in the south. You guys have good food and people seemed friendly but I wouldn't live there

Yeah, it's partially just a NY thing where people are impatient, and partially because people at the airports are always rude in general

Well TECHNICALLY I took a bite of a shrimp when I was much younger and didn't like it. This time I actually ate an entire shrimp and enjoyed it.

weird

Cats are great I'm glad I have three.

dogs

He clearly said cats

Dumb eyo poster

When is the Vatican finally going to off itself

*Stabs you*

Tarot is evil. This is the worst possible outcome.

Can poles read cyrillic?

Maybe the older ones. idk if the Soviets tried to ban their script and force them to use Cyrillic

Why are you asking that here?

>finally done with my work

>it's partially just a NY thing where people are impatient
You really get the feeling that these people have no time to just live their lives. If you didn't grow up there and learn all the unwritten rules, you become some sort of massive inconvenience to them, it's kind of sad.
Also, trips, so it must be true.
Shh, I don't live anywhere near New York.

I'm coming down to fuck your Scott Irish qts medigan and there nothing you can do about it

my dad works in Asheville North Carolina and i'm going to be visiting him for a week with mom in a couple months. Do you lads know of anything to do in NC? my intention would be to take in history, especially colonial era stuff and if possible not walk to much (parents are lazy).

cheers lads

good morning /dixie/

>Takes 12 Southerners to write a book.
Checks out.

wew y'all I went to the speech

Did he brought you back to america on his way?

thank you for killing the board all day, gookmoot

it has been the most productive i have been since school ended TBQH

i caught some sort of bug and I've been puking and shitting liquid all day. I've already lost 5 pounds in water weight alone. My colon is absolutely cleansed, my diarrhea isn't even brown anymore, It's just clear ass water

YEEEE HAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=kWOL0tcmvyY

fucking CHOOON

What did he talk about

im still mad at how shit civ 6 is

Can't be worse than Civ V was on release

Is the CBP out yet

cbp?

what even happens in this general?
Is this the new /cum/?

Community Balance Patch. It's what made Civ V not shit

that sounds almost hospital-worthy desu

>we must defend western civilization
>our values are the best values
>history lesson about Poland fighting the Nazis and gommies
>Western Europe needs to stop committing suicide with migrants
>Western Europe needs to spend more on defence
>boland stronk
>america stronk
>thank you very much everybody
pretty generic stuff but it went down well
got a bunch of cool pictures

oh
i wouldnt know i just looked at civ 6 for an hour and went ''this looks like crap''

Did they seem like they liked him?

oh

oh yeah
it also seems like they like us too (pic related)

Reminder that space belongs to Americans

oh yeah and I didn't get any pictures of it but every other person there was draped in an American flag or wearing an American flag shirt. Some people were literally just holding pictures of Trump and their President. It felt like I was going to a 4th of July fireworks show or something.

>cnn.com/2017/07/06/opinions/trump-poland-speech-opinion-zelizer/index.html
>We love Poland, Poland is great, Polish Americans are great
erry time

>It felt like I was going to a 4th of July fireworks show or something.
lel

/dippers/ WW@?

the moon belongs to CSA

>hiro basically killed the thread with his little server blip
two nukes wasn't enough

all I wanted was our meme President to drop a bunch of memes in a meme country and I basically got what I came for.

why is Dixie called Dixie ?

I think there are several theories behind it, but the most likely is that it's derived from the name of the "Mason-Dixon Line", which is the traditional border between the Northern and Southern states.

POLAND

top lel I had two near me as well, see

Do they just use it as a symbol of rebellion?

its probably white trash
plenty of them in eastern yurop

probably, memes aside I doubt anybody here actually associates it with the South. I passed by some rock cafe the other day the front of it was plastered with them.

They're used to the Dukes of Hazzard/Lynyrd Skynyrd treatment it used to get in movies and TV shows from the US.

I did see one guy in his early twenties with a rebel flag t-shirt that said "just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right" on it so I guess maybe younger people are aware of the battles we have about it.

im sure they see it as another traditionalist vs globalism thing

good

Stop getting high you fucking degenerates, sieg heil.

have you been telling the poles you meet you are of /dixie/

but im high right now

You're high all the time you're posting here. I expected that. I'm telling you to stop before you end up like Syd Barrett.

syd barrett did outrageous amounts of LSD and basically gave himself/brought out pre-existing mental illness

i had my fun with that shit and i've left it behind, LSD is worth trying but not a lot and not all the time

i met a girl in art school who did a tab of acid a day for a fucking year, she was spacy as hell as a result

>heavy drinker
>smoker
if drugs could help redirect me from this path, legalize all of them

>i met a girl in art school who did a tab of acid a day for a fucking year, she was spacy as hell as a result
how the fuck does that even work when tolerance buildup is a thing

the only drug i genuinely think has enough value to be legalized and no potential for abuse is mushrooms

all the other arguments to me are economic, because there will always be people getting addicted and there will always be junkies

she's dating a friend of mine (met them at some hippy music festivel, go figure)

LSD can keep you tripping for a longass time, but it becomes less effective as you burn out your serotinin receptors, so as long as she was doing that shit constantly she'd have kept getting dosed

its only like $10 per tab here, its one of the cheapest drugs for the effect it gives

or she may have just gotten a sheet of that shit up front and had it over time, i haven't asked

mushrooms are any different from weed though in terms of addictiveness or frying your brain.

*aren't

are there any special ''cheap'' drugs in america (like krokodil in russia)
we have bonzai here, very cheap (2 liras), very efficient (one can easily sustain you for an hour), very easy to make and distribute.
also very damaging unfortuanetly

nah mushrooms are their own weird little thing, and they've been doing studies on how it can help people's outlook on life with a fair amount of consistency

hub.jhu.edu/2016/12/01/hallucinogen-treats-cancer-depression-anxiety/

at the middle of a mushroom trip it's the most intense, it's called the peak, and once you hit the peak your tolerance is set and it'll take roughly twice as much volume of mushrooms to get you tripping the same amount

the reason this makes them hard to abuse is because they're disgusting to eat, so to do them constantly (most people take like an eighth of an ounce), a few tries later you'd eventually be eating an ounce of dried mushrooms for an average trip

synthetic weed (also known as K2)

its fucking cheap, sold in gas stations, and there's literally no consistency or regulation to it because every time the state makes it illegal they tweak the formula just enough to not get busted and then start selling again

its fucking terrible for you too

but then again there's so many fucking drugs in the US that all of them are pretty accessible, some are cheaper in certain regions (like opioids in appalachia or weed in colorado)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids
oh so its a variant of bonzai

its sketchy stuff

a bunch of random chemicals on a little bit of plant matter

K2

>because every time the state makes it illegal they tweak the formula just enough to not get busted and then start selling again
It's pretty lulzy, every time they try to ban it they just make everything worse. Incompetent morons