Any Labour man in?

can you not engage him?
cheers

Looks like the K gf

just ask her if she will shag you

big fan of yanks

Last two digits are my life rated out of 99

not sure he minds once it goes past bumplimit

old janny used to flip if it weren't on page 8 or 400 replies, but new janny seems to just hate newcunts who make threads at 290

Dislike yanks Tbh

A lot of unfounded arrogance

nah recognised your drawing style from such classics as english man crying while being hit by various nationalities and slightly awkwardly drawn welsh pepe

Why are you killing him?

>getting seenzoned on a question asking forum
the state of you

Why are the brits appropriating some nigger quarterback's non-sensical touchdown celebration?

because he is going to have zero quality of life and ending it now will save years of unneeded pain and suffering

>aisha likes eton rifles
absolutely based

>A lot of unfounded arrogance
No, that's your entire bent, nonce apologist island.

Isn't that for his parents to decide?

Why should the state make that decision?

grim

Got reddit flags lads

Excellent edition, would love to have went on a raid back in the day and burned down a yank town before sailing away

sorry m8 that must be rough

fuck off

I really hate this dead corpse skin.

Don't reply to me kid

got really fat for graduation lads
literally barely fit in my suit
:(

because the state is all powerful

back to work peasant

Laughing at your own question doesn't make it funny, you fucking pleb

we should do the same for the poor

rolling this one

oh so you went to do the back and forth reply and you keep trying to be smugger and smugger with each image?
challenge accepted grandpa

That's bloody brilliant boyo

lefties are cucks, obviously

Weakling

curiouscat.me/aishamiles/post/174335044

it's official lads

In January 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte traveled to Lyon to accept the presidency of the Italian Republic.

Napoleon also continued to support the French reactionary coup d'état of 18 September 1801 in the Dutch Batavian Republic, whose economy depended on trade with France.

British newspaper readers followed the events, presented in strong moralising colours.

Britain's foreign secretary Hawkesbury thought this would lead to "renewing the war."

Lord Hawkesbury immediately opened communications with the French commissar to open discussions on terms for a peace agreement.

France was to restore Egypt to Ottoman control, withdraw from most of the Italian peninsula and agree to preserve Portuguese sovereignty.Britain was also to recognise the Seven Islands Republic established by France on islands in the Ionian Sea that are now part of Greece.

Spain remained diplomatically caught between Britain and France.

Spanish economic interests were further injured when Bonaparte sold Louisiana to the United States

everyone lost interest like one thread ago mate

tfw french female friend always kisses me on the cheek every day as a greeting

she smells nice

i'm objectively pretty attractive. 6'1'', fit, facial aesthetics, and have a large number of friends. BUT, my little dicklet is laughable. 5 inches long, and a mere 4 inches of girth. to be honest, it hasn't seemed to matter that much with girlfriends. i am enthusiastic in the sack, can muster serious stamina, and know my way around a cunt.
YET there is nothing more i love doing than going to some barslut or tinder whore's place and revealing my pathetic pissclit. i'm sure they expected the whole package with me, so the look of defeat is palpable. it is an amazing sort of bathos that plunges them into a chasm that only a mind addled by hunger for BIGCOCK can appreciate.
i then fuck them poorly for a hasty 5 minutes, achieve my climax, and make my leave, knowing i've done right in this world.

yanks make hte best pasta desu

are aisha lads XDDDD

im not clicking this links post a fucking screenshot

Are we friends? Don't really like the Irish they attacked us a lot.

Oh okay.

It has been pretty eye opening to read Euro news about this kid. You are all sick fucks tbqh

Doing a REALLY big think

FOY

Do british people actually exist? I mean, they must be a meme, there is a not a single thing about them. And I mean it. Let's go through the evidence:
Where are they from?
Not a single country in the world is named Britain. Some people say they come from England, and England is inside Britain, but if that was the case they would be British they would be Englanders. Also, heard some silly theories about them coming from whales. Guys, no, whale people do not exist. Whales live in the sea. Do there is a consensus on british people coming from Europe, but then we are left with a whole continent of possible locations. That's as good as nothing.
What do they eat?
Every country has at least one main dish. Even the US has their burgers. But these british people, what do they eat? Heard some people associating them with tea, but everyone knows that's an Asian thing. Shouldn't they come from Europe? One of these two points must be wrong them. To me, it looks too sketchy.
What language do they speak?
I challenge you, putting all my money and my ass on the line here, to find a supposed ""british"" person speaking their native language. Most of then just speak a broken ENGLISH. Yes, english. Really suspicious, huh? And I even tried to look deeper into it. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. I kid you not.

this is doing absolutely nothing for my willy or my eyes even

Come, then, since all things call us, the living and the dead,
And o’er the weltering tangle a glimmering light is shed.

Come, then, let us cast off fooling, and put by ease and rest,
For the Cause alone is worthy till the good days bring the best.

Come, join in the only battle wherein no man can fail,
Where whoso fadeth and dieth, yet his deed shall still prevail.

Ah! come, cast off all fooling, for this, at least, we know:
That the Dawn and the Day is coming, and forth the Banners go.

bet she's one of those slags who pisses all over her flaps when she's drunk and then expects you to lick her when you get home

he's already dead

I'm no looker lads but why would someone who looks like this be so smug?

Any London lads been here? That grilled cheese looks tasty af

youtu.be/iaTdfAR_0fk

thanks 'dit

FONT

go make an early new thread that everyone ignores you fucking sad act

awesome tranny, though it looks a tad sick
should we put it down?

i would though

no fuck off

Brigitte first met the future French president when he was 15 years old and she was a 40-year-old married mother-of-three.

“He wasn’t like the others,” Brigitte told a French documentary last year. "He wasn’t a teenager. He had a relationship of equals with other adults.”

we literally created your bent island before you turned it into nu-africa

Yank just obliterated commieorbiter

north confirmed to actually be shit

wanna see her boobies

>no image

I already win

>do you prefer tall guys?
>yeah

Not into country larping, but every Welsh cunt I've met was sound. Lots of pricks in Ireland and England

normie question: friend lost my football for me, do I make him buy another?

he also lost his the same day btw.

>America
>is an island

Wow, using the wewuzkingzapedia now or what's up with this lack of basic geography?

oh

Britons felt insulted when Napoleon stated that their country deserved no voice in European affairs, even though King George III was an elector of the Holy Roman Empire.

In October of 1802, Bonaparte decided to sent troops to occupy the Helvetian Republic (Switzerland).

Britain was irritated in particular by Napoleon's assertion of control over Switzerland.

The Russian Empire also decided that the intervention in Switzerland indicated that Napoleon was not looking toward a peaceful resolution for Europe.

Bonaparte demanded the British government censor the strongly anti-French British press

Britain declared war on France in May 1803.

desu macron and his milf wife is just really funny for some reason even though i myself prefer older women

dont care

i rate tall womyn, but she doesn't pull it off.

gizzus a Link to are Aish's curiouscat thing lad

Haha look at that cat!

anime

Isn't she a southerner?

Don't reply to me you dumb commieorbiter cunt

she mental?

Coaxed you into a snafu, you replied w/ an image when you shouldn't have
better luck next time kiddo

So happy I got to experience true love lads :')
Doing an emotion, staring out at the sky and thinking.
Wbu x

answers please

nonce

yeah

even a southerner can admit the north is better

Just got reddit flags. Knew you were Welsh but very glad to see you're nowhere near me and in the shit part.

nah

user

>drinking a chilled glass of fizzy juice
>down to the last 1/4 of liquid
>take a sip
>the bubbles burn my throat as they go down
>make a pretend face like it's a strong alcoholic beverage as it goes down and say "ahh"
>imagine myself as a jaded intergalactic assassin sitting at a bar somewhere while it rains outside

swear I don't have autism