Mfw i see a first worlder complaining about his country

>mfw i see a first worlder complaining about his country

Life is suffering no matter where you live

>cunt

what did he mean by this?

Probably that there is more suffering to go around when you live in South Africa instead of Sweden.

>life is suffering in Sweden
>meanwhile paco wonders if his family will be able meet the ransom demands of the local cartel

>sweden is the "rape capital of the west"
meanwhile

What is suffering about living in a first world country???

"TFW no gf because don't go outside :(((" is the only thing. Very sad!

>he doesn't actively contribute to his countries problems for measly personal gain

>be first-worlder
>be given so much opportunity to find happiness that not even third worlders could ever dream of
>still be miserable and stay wallowing in misery

Dude get out

Afrikaan here

Just go don't look back

I'm so glad my family left when I was a toddler

this

don't come here though we have enough seth efrikans

yeah just get out why the fuck are you even still there you nigg
GET OUT
YOU WILL DIE

If you dont complain things wont improve.

That's the plan. I've got an EU citizenship on the way so I'll be out by the end of the year but my ouers aren't wealthy so they're not very keen.

Just heard a literal explosion and 4 gunshots as I was typing this desu. Never heard an explosion here before.

Damn dude is that a screenshot from the Ed, Edd and Eddy MMO?

I hope you live through today

Hi China

Fek eff chawnah

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Look it up, you braindead fuck.

>anywhere in africa
>implying its much different from sweden
sweden is just a wealthy african nation now

>Fat neet with a high-speed internet connection, unlimited food, clean water, clothes, parents are both alive and well, his country is no war-torn, his country is top 20 HDI, his country has an unemployment rate below 7%, violent crime is unheard of in his country, he has access to top tier healthcare, public transportation functions in his country, he is not physically disabled, he is not mentally disabled (besides self diagnosed ADHD, autism, aspergers, ocd, anxiety, and whatever else he read by skimming through webMD), postsecondary education is easily accessible to him with either low cost government loans or entirely free, the banks in his country are insured so that they don't make off with his money randomly one day, the quality of products in his country is great and he will not be poisoned by the food or get hepatitis, his parents make an average to above average 1St world income allowing him to sit at home and do nothing

>"Wahhhhh my life is SOOOO HARD wahhhh I don't have a girlfriend because of my own choices I better kill myself like a little teenage girl :(((( Wahhhh wahhhhhhhhh"

We're complaining because you're flooding it

Sweden is whiter than the US and has much lower violent crime.

Well faggot?

honestly it's just proof of the fundamental economic principle that people's desires/demands are infinite

Mexico is first world though.

You're welcome in America. We have guns and segregation just like in SA if you think you might get homesick

Fuck white people fuck first worlders.
It's their fault other nations are 2nd and 3rd worlders and corrupt. It's their fault I can't have a safe nation with proper structure and with humans who seek the same enlightenment in life, to improve, develop and become better day by day oh wait, lol no.

People always suffer, no matter what. It's nature. Obviously in the first world things get easier, but in the end, we're all humans.

Yeah suffering is good but not in retarded first worlder ways like being obese while there's a gym on every corner and an internet connection to Google how to lose fat and build muscle.

It was the first post and it was the best post.

Chile, you're good and you don't need to reply in this thread. You're just gonna get a butthurt zang after you.

How am I wrong? The only "suffering" most of the people on this board have experienced is having their mom tell them to get a job.

What is so hard about the average first worlder's life? Tell me right now.

>76861546
Don't reply to me you twat. I am not talking about the fools here. I am talking about wherever you go you will suffer no matter what "world" you're from. If you're a bum from peru and go to the US you're still a fucking bum, if you're a doctor from peru and go to US, then naturally your life is gonna improve hundred times. Fuck off you idiot.

By putting in the slightest bit of effort in the US you can live a life unimaginable in Peru.

If you're brainless then just join the US army or become a trades person. You won't be a bum.

>76861598
Yeah a bum is still a bum.
Flipping burgers is still a bum, do they earn a lot? No, do they live properly? No
You're neglecting everything just to talk shit.
Bums are bums no matter where they're from. This is why most nations have poor people, because it's hard to maintain everything for everyone. The biggest downside with 2nd and 3rd world nations is that their own people, don't fucking care about improving and developing and helping and so on. So short sum, fuck yourself. Don't reply to me again, if 1st worlders didn't exist where would you clowns "escape" your hell of a nations then. Let that sink in for a minute.

@76861638
homeless in the USA:
>People give you money, some bums earn $100's of dollars a day, in fact there's been cases of "fake" homeless people panhandling and then going home

>Access to soup kitchens, churches with more than enough to give

>Can steal from stores and not get beaten to a coma by the storeowner

>Can spend time in libraries where it is warm and safe, free internet there to look for a job

>Will not be beaten by shitheads teenagers like in South America or some Eastern European country

>Places for free clothes, charities regularly give the homeless better things than people in 3rd world countries wear

>Public Hospitals in the US cannot refuse homeless people even if they know they cant pay

Ah yes. Would much rather live in fucking Peru. It's clearly exactly the same. Give me a break you retarded NEET life is handed to you on a platter in a first world country.

But he doesn't have a qt 10/10 gf!!! This is why we need trump to make anime real again or whatever

Tell me about it.

literally cannot make one post without sperging about trump can you runtoid?

Yea the feminatzees are literally making it into a 3rd world country!

why do you post even though you dont have any personal experience with this

Why am I not allowed to post something is verifiably true?

Which of the points do you disagree with to not be the case? Are the charities in impoverished 3rd world countries better than the US?

>76861768
>he didn't bring any valid argument and just went on sperging and personal attacks

Good job, no need to continue about this matter, since you're not interested in understand the underlying matter.
Everything in a 1st world is not handed freely it's something people have agreed upon to help each other just to ease out the further development in their nation and life. However if 2nd worlders and 3rd worlders don't want to do that in their nation and then complains about unfortunate 1st worlders who can't do much in their situation in life that's not my problem.
Short sum, you're sperging out zang and you need medical help.

>underlying matter

There is no underlying matter. Life is handed on a platter in a 1st world country and you faggots just complain when all of your problems are easily fixable. I'm not saying you have donate your money to Africans but at least use some of the opportunities available to you.

All these things and still no gf.

Also how did I not bring any valid argument?

You said being a bum in Peru is the same as being a bum in the US and I responded by giving major benefits to being a bum in the US compared to other parts of the world. What's invalid about that?

But the type of person to which I am making a demeaning characher of is often associated with the president Donald trump

>76862068
>here is no underlying matter. Life is handed on a platter in a 1st world country
No it's not, it's a commitment that other people do to aid each other, you're sperging out.
>you faggots just complain when all of your problems are easily fixable
I don't complain at all, however if other people do, you just listen to see if their problems is of any real matter and not just "tfw no gf shit".
>I'm not saying you have donate your money to Africans but at least use some of the opportunities available to you.
I have already a job and am going soon to work, what I am annoyed is that people think sometimes it's easy to fix life just because the nation is "wealthy".
>76862093
It's the same, a bum is a bum, you're not bringing any value and what are you gonna live on. Food stamps, you're basically illegal immigrant and even if you're "granted" visa. What will you do if you're a nobody, aka a bum. A bum is a fucking bum no matter where in the world.
Stop freaking sperging out.

ah yes i forgot how often swedes are associated with president trump

Not the fag you're arguing with but I see a lot of Nordic spergs praising Trump around Sup Forums. It's depressing.

Of course they are. Immigration is having a bad effect on their countries and Trump is not liked by muslims. Of course they'd flock to him

Why is that depressing?

Considering the political landscape of their country I don't blame them

All of the "problems" here on int are "TFW no gf shit", though.

I've never heard ">TFW I'm paralyzed and have to get around in a wheelchair" but ive heard lots of ">TFW too little self control to exercise" or ">TFW my mom and dad died in a car crash as a child" vs >TFW mom told me to get a job again.

In our thread there is 3 people who are genuinely poor and live in hostels and wandering around, it's freaking weird to see them post themselves all roughed up and can't even get proper meals, but then again wouldn't be surprised if they're druggies or just pure autism and don't get proper help.
Anyways, stop sperging out, don't listen to idiots who say "tfw no gf or mom says must get job".
I have to go.

You are seeing it in a very simple way. Is much more than that. Think in a guy with depresion that can't even get up of his bed. Is he stupid? No. He just can't hold it. He hates himself, he is damaged. People with weight problems are the same in a way. With food they suppress other stuff, like stress, a bad day.

That way of seeing life hurts you and other people. Change.