Hay folks, just got a job teaching english in Guadalajara, Mexico. Really excited for this move man!

Hay folks, just got a job teaching english in Guadalajara, Mexico. Really excited for this move man!

My only question is, do you folks think i can earn a living on 8,000 pesos a month living in my own apartment in a city like Guadalajara?

Ill be getting payed 8,000 to 12,000 pesos a month. Cant wait to move there and get fluent in Spanish and date some beautiful Latina's.

Any other advice on city of Guadalajara would be greatly appreciated. Im a handsome White American if that matters. Thanks folks!

Its ok...ish
Is the apartment payed by you or by your employer?

Nope, I would be using part of my wage to pay for it. But i mean, if i lived with a roommate or two rent would be a breeze.

All im looking for is a cheap, small and furnished apartment,

Ignore then "nope" in that response, i read your comment wrong.

It's ok
But well depending on the area you will expect a 1 room apartment to be between 2k and 6.7k of rent (fuck that's a shit ton cheaper than in fucking Mexico City)
You totally should look for a roommate

For sure bud, thank you so much for the info! Yeah thats a good idea, i really want a Mexican roommate that only speaks Spanish. I need to be surrounded by it.

Still weighing my options, a small apartment for around 4k is not bad, especially if i make around 10k a month.

I live with roommates and it can be really annoying until you get used to it, but yeah, unless you find a great apartment in a nice place that is close or relatively close to your working place in around 4000 pesos (which is very possible), look for a roommate. Anything above 5000 pesos is not going to be worth it unless it is really big place.

GL and try not to waste your money, seems ok for you alone but its not much
Stay safe my friend

>Guadalajara
I nearly bite my tongue.

Why?

I just go back from teaching in Peru for a month and a half, im sure you'll have fun

Thank you very much brotha, ill be nothing but a positive presence in your country.

Right on man, thanks for the advice. Im just ecstatic that i can afford a comfortable living in that awesome city.

Whats wrong with Guadalajara? Its cheaper than Mexico city and the women are beautiful. Have you been?

Holy shit a shitty wage but maybe Mexico is that cheap

Mexico is that cheap and teaching is not good paying job on top of that. You can live like a king with 1000 dollars a month in the most expensive state, Mexico City.

Im not doing this for the money, I'm doing this to learn Spanish and make a difference down there. Im just glad i can live comfortably.

Plus the women in Mexico will treat me way better then the feminazis living in your country would. I feel sorry for you norther Europeans.

Cool
You already have poor spanish speaking areas in your own country, make a difference there. Lol

I need an adventure, and Mexico's got plenty of it. When I return to the States I plan on teaching History in rural areas or inner cities for a few years. But for now, traveling Mexico and learning Spanish is the thing to do.

>payed
>Latina's

You better learn English yourself first.

>comment
Reddit/Normiebook out

Fuck off and die, normalscum.

All well and good but:

>make a difference down there

You ain't gonna do shit. Guadalajara is the second most important metropolitan area in Mexico, the center of Mexican culture and Mexico's Silicon Valley. And like you, there are hundreds of gringos doing shitty English teaching jobs for PROLEX or whatever the fuck. I suggest you drop your arrogant attitude if your coming to my city and if you actually want to "make a difference" go to Oaxaca or Chiapas.

> cheaper than Mexico city
Hurts in my 27k pesos of rent for micro apartment

>and make a difference down there
Make a real positive difference: remove yourself from the gene pool.

Shut up bitch.

Look at all the nasty trolls coming out of the woodwork. Your opinions mean nothing to me, I'm going to achieve my dreams and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Ima make a difference by banging as many of your women as i fucking can. Hows that?

I love how nasty people are starting to get, derailing my thread.

>he fell for the thicc latina meme

Prepare to be disappointed

Not necessarily. Mexican girls love to get pregnant, so finding a good breeder is easy.

Yeah, they are way more traditional then Western women. I'm a fan. Lots of women in California are very "i am women hear me roar" bowl crap.