youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0hGihf_98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=LqyrkGrhW_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/Maghreb/

>le our country sux why even bother amirite xDDDD
I want to see these cucks get ISIS'd

This.
I know corrupt governments can be a reason but these people are just making it easy for the gov. to do its corrupt job.

t.didnt live in tunisia for a long period or even at all
I want to see you FN'd

Isn't Tunisia le progressive democracy white haven of MENA?

yes ofc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0hGihf_98

I voted FN desu, someone even guessed it in a previous thread lel

for the lulz ? also why did they win few seats in the parliament ?

This thread is mad gay

If you don't like it then leave. No one is forcing you to come here.

Wake up you lazy shits

kill wh*Tes

>Tunisians having a hint of nationalism
am i dreaming
is there hope that they are not all cultural trannys?

my car just broke down after work an hour and a half away from home.
Ayri bi hal 7az pls kill me

are you stranded in the outback or something?

brainlet thread

>mean arabs all gang up and try to bully qatar
>kind turks and iranians lend a hand to a friend in need

really makes you think...

>Egypt will be in the UNSC until next year

night has fallen, the sound emus keeps getting louder...

My prayers are with you friend. I recommend lighting a fire, it will keep them away until the morning comes.

someone link the discord

Of course Iran will support qatar, the reason they bully qatar is to isolate Iran
But we really shouldn't have taken sides

when will we team up to btfo the araps
it's clear they can't govern themselves

you can get Mecca and Medina but we take Karbala and Bghdad

Sup quqs?

Only thing I want is to oil in ME to drain off so that wh*tey can fuck off and people can live their lives normally
Too bad there is about 100 years more for that to happen

>and people can live their lives normally
Arabs never lived in peace, only under foreign rule

the whites aren't the only problem. Arabs can't think in a modern way, they can't comprehend a modern government

Turkish and Iranian rule over the Arabs is the only possible way the region can know peace and prosperity.

>he thinks mena importance is only due to oil
Lad, we are doomed forever unless trade routes shift to interplanetary

You're talking like a wh*teshit Reza.

Ir*an is whiteeeeeee

je parle très bien le Français petit con de merde

nothing i say is wrong. show me 1 decent Arab country, besides the dictatorships/monarchies that would implode in anarchy if they ever collapse

only pic related, will bring peace and prosperity in the region.
This is how it was for the last 500 years until the Whites destroyed the Ottomans.

I'm not sure where else to ask this but how come there weren't any serious attempts at banning slavery within the Muslim world?
Even before slavery had an official abolitionist movement in the West there were loads of Christian priests/scholars who crusaded against it. Starting all the way from the first Roman Christians who'd go to slave markets and rant against slave traders to Britons centuries later.
When I looked into it for Islam I noticed that you could't find anything similar to it (apart from the past few centuries)

How do I get a Maghrebi gf

>This is how it was for the last 500 years until the Whites destroyed the Ottomans.
The Ottoman """Empire""" was a shit, autocratic hellhole which did nothing apart from raid and pillage Eastern Europe for centuries. They have no real legacy and are despised by anybody with a semblance of common sense.

They brought peace in the Middle East. And kept Arabs from killing eachother, They even stepped in when Maronites and Druzes started chimping out and butchering one another.
Minorities also had it better. 50% of Leb was Christian, now it's 35%. 15% of egypt now it's 8%. 25% of modern Turkey, now 0%, 10% of Iraq now around 5%....etc

The empire should've been reformed, like the Sultan intended with the Tanzinat reforms, not destroyed like the Brits and French did

>christian morality
we are all equal in christ, turn the left cheek and help ton prochain

>muslim morality
lol rekt noob

>but how come there weren't any serious attempts at banning slavery within the Muslim world?
What?

The Ottomans banned it.
The Tunisians banned it, hell the ruler of Tunisia brought in the clergy to find a religious reasoning to ban slavery, which they did.
...etc

many banned it before the Americans did it, and they didn't fight a war over it.

Islam also rewards people who free their slaves and/or marry them to get them out of slavery.
plenty of scholars spoke against slavery.
seriously read more.

>The Ottomans banned it.
>Even after several measures to ban slavery in the late 19th century, the practice continued largely unabated into the early 20th century. As late as 1908, female slaves were still sold in the Ottoman Empire.[6] Sexual slavery was a central part of the Ottoman slave system throughout the history of the institution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
>The Tunisians banned it
Yeah in 1841.
And the issue isn't about whether they banned it or not. It's about a lack of islamic priests or scholars who spoke out against it.
>plenty of scholars spoke against slavery.
who?

And the award of the most gullible /mena/ poster goes to : the pershit !

>Yeah in 1841.
yeah, before the US, Brazil and many others

>It's about a lack of islamic priests or scholars who spoke out against it.
The Tunisian ruler who banned it, used the clergy to find religious reasoning to ban Slavery, which they did.

>who
i'll post more when i get home.

slavery is acceptable in Islam, in certain situations with certain clauses. it isn't mandatory you fool
plenty of islamic texts encourage people to emancipate their slaves

of course the merchents didn't fully follow this, they would lose money.
And just like the Tunisian ulema said to the ruler ''slavery today can't be compared to what it was in the time of the Prophet'' thus it is better not to practice it.

who the fuck cares shut the fuck up it's like it's the first time an ignorant westernshit walks in the thread with his garbage prejudices you nigger

Stop pulling that award from me

You aren't wrong, I should bother with westerners

>I should
I should NOT*
typo

Turkey is a dictatorship and Iran is a fucking theocracy.
Tunisia is better than Iran, as is Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco.

The only ones shitter than Iran is Egypt and that's because it has such a huge population, and Iraq/Syria and those are self explanatory.

Lel it's hilarious you talk about modernisation meanwhile your country is literally a theocracy.

>with his garbage prejudices
>"""prejudices"""
Oh fuck off. Asking questions isn't prejudice or 'racism' you dumb rorke.

oh sorry excuse me I should definitely answer the dumb who cares questions of the 37836875th dumb westerner to walk into our general this week
gtfo kudasai senpai~

>he goes quiet
Thats what i thought you stupid persian monkey

>stop baiting and derailing the thred -khra-ieg

wow you're the most dangeroursly autisticbitch ever, not even bilel can compete actually. Hell even morad without his medication is no match for your autism level.

2/10

>how dare these people ask me questions on an international board dedicated to culture!

sorry seems you're lost is 2 blocks down the road, to your left

do your research, do you know a library well endowed with theology books ? go there, or if you have no problem with it you can wait at a mosque's parking lot (try to no look awkward) and ask if you can access the library.

fucking noob

I agree

Just came by to say fuck this general. You're all probably dropouts

I'm still studying at university.

Fuck just the word dropout gave me an erection

Our first war was against Britain for independence. Our first non-Indian conflict was the Barbary wars. I still haven't forgot. We will make you pay for the crimes you have committed against innocent sailors. We have a hatred of pirates like you going way back.

I agree

>Christian pirates
sooo cool!!
>Muslim pirates
FUCKING SAVAGES!!!

master 1 droit administratif à Science Po Aix en Provence sale gros fils de pute d'algéchien, carrière dans la magistrature toute tracée pour moi.

kys

this is starving and ill cat from morocco, he is hungry drop your fish for him
he is angry do not pet him

he runs behind ambulant fish seller who pushes his fish cart screaming "HIYUP" all day

meow meow meow meow give me fish you noob

this is esoteric puss from morocco too, he is hungry and magical
he is angry do not chase him with bad eye and scream "BSSST"
he will send curse of jnon and shayatin on you and your mother and your sister and all your lovely ones

meow meow meow meow la 3tek l3ma you noob

I prefer dogs

this is embarassed neko sakuya from gensokyo, she is sweating
pat her and she knives u
she will stop time open you 500 new orifices then let time resume it's flow again
meow meow meow feed me the corpses of diaspoos that can't into darija

yes you are so white omg you have pure atlantean ancestry or whatever we heard you the first time

omg omg what are you doing in that truck minoush no

Hey man I just like dogs

omg omg minoush you said you were going on a cruise vaction in adriatic

you can literally get asthma from living with a dog

Killing Frenchs and dispoos

let's vroum vroum away from this filthy place minoush

HIROSHIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

bums

No, I unironically believe FN was France's last chance at not being basically fucked by globalization, or at least not as fast as Macro wants to make sure it will. But the people here are cucked out of their minds, so they deserve what's coming for them

>mfw I'll abandon ship as soon as I can
and nothing of value was lost

pls die pls die pls die pls die pls die

>globalization is a bad thing

nobody's gonna force you to believe the truth

t. enlightened bean

>globalization is a bad thing

FREEDOM TO THE RIF!!!!!
DOWN WITH THE MAKHZEN!!!!!

Based Pali

I agree

youtube.com/watch?v=LqyrkGrhW_0

Why are egyptians so dark skinned?

Based

pls work

fucking finally, another minute and i would've shot up the entire sand hut village

you might as well do it

daily reminder
roooh ya savafiya al fasid

I fucking spend time refining your oc and you don't even save it you cockwhore

how do you refine shit?

rekt

omg omg orage with thunder outside and my speakers just had sparkles in it omg

you polish it and take the superficial undigested hard stuff
voila refined shit

The middle east would be better without religion.