It's Chinese, and I voted green

t. Zhang

Why?

stop belittling us

Ask China

But I voted Moon Jae-in.

You're a gook

China is banned

I've brought it up with several Chinese I've met before. They all quickly changed the subject as if they are afraid or conditioned to not respond or even think of democracy. I had one reply with "well I like our chairman" as if that's the point.

because it is not an end

I love how the Communist party kept on saying that the Chinese people were incapable of elections and a democratic society
so they were pissed off by how the Taiwan government was working out and proving their excuses were wrong

>chinks

any subhuman who use this word need to be sent through a meat grinder and used as fertiliser, keep laughing, you are demographically getting replaced more than anyone

voted green by the way, fuck pauline hanson and fuck alt right, immigrants welcome

>Communist party kept on saying that the Chinese people were incapable of elections and a democratic society
they never say that
how do you think they do the plenary sessions

t. Zhang

t.pajeet abdul mohammed

ping pong

ding dong

>not bing bong
Wasted.

Chinks often come around and say that's exactly the reason why they don't vote. They say democracy is a western propaganda and the chinese have their ways and that's it.

they mean an election with the whole population as voters to choose which party should lead their country
Beijing has always said the Chinese people need a strong, dictatorial government because that's how the people are

well yes i agree, democracy is a tool of the west

but that ccp operates on democracy too except with respective party representatives

the "chinese ways" are nothing more than just western democracy made for the soviet system, it is just as evident that the way the american phrase democracy is to ask those naive chinese how inherently wrong their system is

it's a loaded question and the only rationality is to be exceptionally rude

Democracy is overrated

>voting with a tick instead of a cross

Hello my friend do you know what democracy is ? It is the direct power of the people over his country, in the athenian democracy people could kick any minister out at any time if he didn't do his job correctly, can you do that in Italy ?

Can you name me one (1) democratic country ?

Supposedly 1 in 179 posts made by Chinese people on the internet are made by government officials. Do you think they post here?

ITT

>t. pling pong bong kong lee bling clang cling soo poo loo pee lee