In this thread talk in English fashion using native grammar and translated literally expressions

In this thread talk in English fashion using native grammar and translated literally expressions.

Interests me how large this will be problem to understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5lXH442_ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self kill do.

In this thread we talk about how Poles keep bitching about a language foreign to them for no coherent reason.

No see in which moment bitched about English, Americans only wait for opportunity to shitpost.

You people are a bunch o' cocksuckin' motherfuckin' cunts and I hate all of you fuckers.
Note: Spanish is a language filled with pain and hatred. There is no such thing as love in Spanish, only lust and fucking.

For what reason want this? I think first must your example.

Remember this thread of before. Was nice.

>example
If look closer, can see, that is just this done.

I have them a few seen and also in them write. Truly, interesting.

I like destroying languages foreign. Some peoples get anger and everything.

Bored-am, hugry-am
House-my-in hot, house-my-'s out-in hotter

How cool is that. speak you like that (in your language) there?

Yes, speaking-we
34C
This unusual writing-my-in many suffix-es using-I

Writing-your perfectly understanding-I but, many people me understand-can't

words of order important is not in language Croatian

That is interesting. Must be difficult learn your language

And how exactly do you this? Write you the sentance first in your mother tongue, and translate then the words into english?

I translate word by word from spanish. Though the Spanish is very similar to the English to make it understandable

Grammar-its Turkish, Mongolian, Manchurian, Korean-like
Eazy logic is because, so difficult isn't

head-my come apart that reading-in

Just am gone on a walk. Is there too tourists.

Yes, we have the same problem in German. It is actually even worse, i think, since English a Germanic language is.

End-in predicate is, middle-in direct/indirect object is, begin-in subject is

(I) shop-in milk buying-I

trump flew to poland and speaks stupidities on stream

youtube.com/watch?v=i5lXH442_ms

>Trump and PiS
Hit own on own

That's how we think that the indians (from America) speak, how funny

No know I if ergative-absolutive or nominative-accusative the languageish Filipino. Like I this thread, Indonesia. A little unusual the languagic Filipino. Sometimes use us English words or phrases and Filipino. Sometimes same sentence. Example: went to supermarket I, but it was very expensive all. If use, called "Taglish". Think me like that the Spanish (Spanglish) speak as well.

So!
Example: 'I have smth.' using-not-we. 'Me-at smth. is' using-we

'Jack have a dog' ---> 'Jack-at dog is'

>jack-at dog is
russian

Want I see Russian or Hungarian or Turkish posters. Have agglutinative languages they because, want I reading their many suffixes and prefixes.

'Jack has*

Incorrect was-I

myself I speak english like a mother tongue but I am bilingual when even

guess y'all my second tongue?

that would be Jack-on is dog here

Old Russian-in 'imati + N' construction was
Modern Russian-s 'Jack-at dog is' construction using-they why, understand-can't-I

What thread more interesting. I try to find sentences that have structure different but is hard. No to me matters, to me amuse.

>guess y'all my second tongue
Like that to speak standardly the second language yours?

If right, VSO the language yours. If not...

Guess mine was German, know I some german because duolingo and borussia dortmund fans. But not right likely I.

Possible give me hint?

Retard

Kazakh-in this also be-can
Kazakh-in many locatives not because, English-in 'Jack-on/at/in' use-can-I

if your language not belong to family languages indo-european should consider suicide because for what this way live what this sort of life

actually now that you mention it the same case for on can be use as at the vicinity descriptor.

French

Yours, take a

Please no bully our Kazakhstani friend

Clarify-want-if-we, we postposition use-can-we:

box-'s inside-its-in
box-'s outside-its-in
box'-s near-its-in
box'-s surface-its-on/in

in sea I drown you, slovene

I myself can alone in our Adriatic sea drown. Have this right. Think that will for this Piran bay choose.

Unpleasant thing. Kazakh-in always possessive affixes use-must-we(abstract term-s-in even)

(my) brother-my
(his) book-his
Kazakhstan Republic-its
street(-'s) corner-its

This-because, genitive case ommited-be-can

Jack(-'s) sister-his
(our) book-our

You-to thanks!

Tagalog. Speaks Father my Cebuano but not me.

2 questions
1.) Remember(-?) Borat still in Kazakhstan? (in tagalog, (-?) the question word "ba". Placed at end of sentence or clause/phrase. Like Chinese 吗
2.) Gone you hawk-hunting or horseback riding?

Thank You, older brother. Like I central asia and Caucasus. Want I to visit silk road and Georgia too. Interesting language Georgian. Armenian too.

How feel you the Armenians and Georgians?

But, indefinite noun-s possessive affix-without be-can:

1. Most people it forget-ed-because, well remember-not-ed, that thinking-I
2. Few people hawk-hunting and horseback riding nowadays doing-they

>How feel you the Armenians and Georgians?
Me excuse, them-about much knowing-not-I

Mother-your-'s hairy pussy fucked-i and you happened-you.
Hello son-i how are you son-i

Cock eat-not

I not maybe even can do this.

many morphemes sulayman
true(-?), at Turkish one word but extremely long one sentence?

It's threads like these that really discourage me from learning another language because I would have to rearrange words in a different way.

I by the way ate just pizza and now is totally hard shit emergency. I need go toilet.

All you need to do is just memorize their systems dude. English has some pretty fucking complicated rules and tenses/cases already. I mean how many languages make a difference between "I am going to the sex shop" and "I go to the sex shop"?

Also get a fucking lithuanian in here already, always thought their language was really cool because of how archaic it is.

>Interests me how large this will be problem to understand.

In me no problems with understanding your posts.

>their many suffixes and prefixes

Majority of them no can be translated on English righty.

This way?In rule so!
Can understand this?

This pretty hard do on Russian. Our standard order of-words similar on English and even if not you can always make him right because our case-of system flexible as fuck.
Only things that really different that lack-of verb "be" and gender every of-noun.

The op is the best man. Makes nice thread and certainly is man that likes the cunt. But if the Poland begins to enlarge my balls I will fuck his virgin mary because we are not for much much this weather.